Rate the Units, BONUS DAY: Trial Map Characters

Dat Rules (stolen/borrowed from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode+Fixed Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0700 and 0800 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being used on trial maps.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "she brings the sonic sword" or any other justification as an argument.

- BEXP is free to be used in any quantity on any character.

- Rating a unit too low because you think its overrated will make me throw away your vote without mercy public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Averages:

Ena: .40

Naesala: .70

Rolf: 1.15

Nasir: 1.48

Tibarn: 1.50

Giffca: 1.61

Sothe: 2.03

Lucia: 2.23

Brom: 2.32

Bastian: 2.49

Tauroneo: 2.85

Shinon: 3.00

Largo: 3.11

Janaff: 3.32

Ulki: 3.59

Elincia: 3.75

Ranulf: 3.93

Devdan: 4.11

Volke : 4.82

Ilyana: 4.98

Soren: 5.15

Geoffrey: 5.27

Rhys: 5.31

Gatrie: 5.46

Mia: 5.71

Muarim: 6.19

Mist: 6.41

Mordecai: 6.55

Makalov: 6.59

Tormod: 6.62

Zihark: 6.65

Haar: 6.73

Lethe: 6.75

Nephenee: 6.79

Callil: 7.21

Stefan: 7.40

Astrid: 7.76

Boyd: 8.29

Ike: 8.57

Tanith: 9.08

Oscar: 9.08

Kieran: 9.23

Jill: 9.31

Marcia: 9.36

Reyson: 9.79

Titania: 9.91

Bryce

Oliver

Shiharam

Petrine

Ashnard

Since Integ did the same thing for the Creature Campaign characters in FE8, let's rate the Trial Map characters.

Edited by Folgore Orange

Bryce: Bad move, but can use the Wishblade and is at a high level - 6/10

Oliver: Comes at a low level, but has healing utility at least - 1.5/10

Shiharam: Flies and has axes - 7/10

Petrine: Has a horse and okayish stats - 6.5/10 + 1 point for bias = 7.5/10

Ashnard: Invincible, but requires 15 complete PT's to unlock - 9/10

Edited by NinjaMonkey

This was kinda a waste since very few people have unlocked and or used these guys (and Petrine). I havent used them but i can theorize.

Ashnard would be a 10. Invincible, 10 movement, flight.

Everyone else would be similar to units of the sames classes.

Bryce-Tauroneo

Oliver-Rhys

Petrine-Titania (Stats wise)

Shisharam-Haar

This was kinda a waste since very few people have unlocked and or used these guys (and Petrine).

I agree, but a few people wanted me to put this up, so...

Might as well. Not counting recruitment, and only counting contributions in the trial maps (duh). As a note, these guys have their hard mode stats when you unlock them.

Oliver - 1/10. He can heal, not well, but it's something.

Shiharam - Luck and speed are too damn low. Otherwise he's fairly decent. 5/10 + 1 for being Jill's father 6/10

Petrine - Actually fairly solid stats. More comparable to Geoff than Tits actually. By far the best user of the bolt axe and flame lances. 8/10

Bryce - Basically a better Tauroneo with no resolve. He's decent but has all the same problems his class generally does. 6/10

Ashnard - 10/10, do I need to explain?

Ashnard 0/10

He costs too many damn turns to recruit! Hell, even if we were flooring the accelerator and going dondon speed, Ashnard would still take over 1000 turns to get! This is so beyond efficient... it's completely ridiculous and absurd!

Edited by Gryz

Ashnard would be the best of them. Can fly and has Yune's blessing which shields him from everything except the Ragnell and Laguz attacks. 10/10 Shiharam would be second due to flying. 8/10 Petrine would be third. 7.5/10 Good durability and statwise like Titania. Bryce. 4th. Can use the Wishblade right off the bat and has good stats. But bad movement though. 6/10 And Oliver would be last. As light mages suck in this game. 0.5/10

If only the Black Knight was availible. He'd be getting a 10/10 as well. Because like Ashnard, he gets Yune's blessing which shields him from all damage except the Ragnell/Laguz attacks. And having Luna which halves the enemy's physical and magical defences.

Edited by リンダ