Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

A little over 26 hours, if my math is correct.

I am aware that I don't have a vote down yet. I'm still reading through the thread and have to come to a decision. I'll have a vote and a decision tomorrow.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 7.3 Votals

Shinori (3): BBM, Manix, ???????? (L-1!)

Manix (2): Strege, kirsche

BBM (1): Shinori

Not voting (1): Boron

The day ends in 24 hours and 47 minutes. With 6 alive, hammer is required and it takes 4 to lynch.

It is possible for Town to lose the game following a mislynch today.

Edited by Witch

Um, what.

BBM was that you? I thought you said your spellcard-based vote deactivated in MYLO ;/

It does deactivate at MYLO; that's not me. >_> Besides, my ghostvote is a spellcard I'd have to declare in thread, and it's called Abandoned Parasol, not ????.

Besides, if I could use my ghostvote right now (and I was scum), I would use it at L-1 to hammer, not at L-2.

Well, uh ... this is weird >_>

Either way, I'm not hammering Shinori and I'm not going to make a vote until after I get some sleep.

so i've been out all the day pretty much and lo, there's a wagon on me

kirsche you still seem really nervous about hammer. fypov it's not like anyone is actually going to hammer shinori, aside from 1) strege but i doubt that's what he's gonna do or 2) boron, who's considered one of the clears and as such it's not a damn problem for you. gj further adding to my theory that you're the harmful third. just lynch the scum ffs it's not hard

also the L-1 thing still seems suss because the extra vote isn't explained at all??? like maybe it's a fake vote or something, idek. thinking about it though, it could be the fake modscenes or whatever, ala my modkill d1, and the (probable) fake dayvig d2 on blitz. now there's this which kinda seems like a return of it. so say that's the case, i'm 120% sure scum are trying to make shinori look better by faking a vote or whatever on him, and trying to make it look like a frame on a "town", like the blitz thing d2. basically might be trying to get a pseudoclear on shinori to help them win, the pricks

alternatively bbm is bs'ing us in which case looool you scum you're really bad at this.

shinori was a better target earlier imo but bbm's recent actions are making me think he could still be a threat

like either 1) he's faking his cards, which is a bloody problem, or 2) he's the source of the fake stuff, and no self-targeting is assumed because rules, and hence poe's that to him over shinori

Can strege confirm if BBM's card deactivates at MYLO?

I knew about the unvote card, and Prims, in his way, outlined the extra vote (thought not explicitly a ghostvote) outside of MYLO/LYLO as an example in my original PM. (preeetttty sure it's not a rules violation to say that)

No further than that. Anyway, I don't think it wise to chase after this. Mafia (or the harmful third even) could be using this to mess with us, but we can't draw any straightforward conclusions without a significant risk of WIFOM. We've also seen modscene shenanigans and someone using a mass-jan which they might have actually copied from Marth (that's my uninformed speculation, anyway).

Although I'm inclined to agree that it was a fake modscene, ##Unvote just in case. Putting PoE and all aside for a moment, I'm not sure if the mafia would target a member of the mafia for towncred, or expect that town would think of that, and therefore target a member of the town.

What I do think, however, is that it's an attempt to frame me. I'm the one who's claimed a ghostvote power, and I think it's an attempt to get me mislynched for "lying" about how it turns off at MYLO.

Also, if my spellcards didn't turn off at MYLO, I could have hammered Shinori already through ghostvote + persuade (and it would be pretty weird for only one of these to turn off and the other to stay usable).

Although I'm inclined to agree that it was a fake modscene, ##Unvote just in case.

what do you mean "just in case". like even if it is fake/whatever, there's still no real logical purpose to even unvoting. see what i blabbed at kirsche before, it still stands for you as well. pretty bad stuff here

Putting PoE and all aside for a moment, I'm not sure if the mafia would target a member of the mafia for towncred, or expect that town would think of that, and therefore target a member of the town.

...what's the damn point of this

it looks like you're trying to confuse us by stating the obvious wifom and being "unsure" about it, when you would probably (still could be the third, but assume not) already know that you targeted scum with it anyway

i'll cede the cards part; which basically means yeah it's as i explained earlier

Manix, have you NOT seen me make a big deal almost the entire phase of not treating Boron as a 100% clear? Even if it won't do any harm by keeping my vote on, it won't do any harm by taking it off either.

What I dislike more about Kirsche's desire for Shinori not to get quickhammered is that he didn't care earlier about quickhammering Manix, and since he's not mafia, the distinction here is clearly that he's so certain that Shinori is not mafia and me/Manix are, that he's worried about Shinori getting hammered early but not Manix. That's sort of annoying because he's not even trying to keep looking.

Also, whether or not you can self-target is based person-by-person. There's no guarantee that Shinori couldn't have targeted himself with that.

The point of putting PoE aside for a moment was to try and make and say something that would also be valid for people other than me, like Boron/Strege/Kirsche, who are the people I need to convince that I'm not mafia.

Unless it's a fake modscene, in which case the mafia would know that voting for you wouldn't actually hammer you anyways. And as I said earlier, it's not advantageous for the ITP to go for a quickhammer either, since they need to lynch mafia today to have a shot at winning too.

Assuming I'm thinking properly.

If you are town then I think that logic works for you, but because we can't make that assumption I don't think it affects us (assuming no extra knowledge).

Well as far as I see it. The fact that there is a ghost vote on me means that scum/a third party would want me lynched since no one has claimed to use it.

And if it was strege's ability and he used it on me then he would be admitting to it, UNLESS HE WAS WANTING TO HELP SCUM.

Which means whoever put that ghost vote on me is more likely scum since a misslynch nets them a win.