Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Too much important stuff happens when I'm asleep/at uni I hate everything

I haven't even processed half of the stuff that's been posted hooray

and why won't this coughing stop pugiasd;f

So we have two people that outed their roles after being wagoned on okay. The results were pretty terrible but I guess it's still manageable. :/

Then there's Cam wagon that I don't even know but I do know that he didn't answer my question here anyways, so I don't know his opinion over pressuring boron though I don't find his SSG voteswitch as that scummy because I don't know how often he can be active. hrmph.

Ah whatever heck

##Unvote

Vote:Cam

Cam claim before SB has to go I guess? Only way I see the SB card being needed.

How much time is there until phase end?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GAIS I'm sunburnt fron a day outside in leather armor, is the day not over yet? To people who mocked me when I voted I'd say your lynches are going as well as the ones I'm used to so I regret nothing :V

Saw that declare coming. :/

You're not doing it right; you have to use a semicolon.

Also are you going to tell us anything or just be MYSTERIOUSLY VAGUE?

BTW you should be ashamed of yourself for using ^^ in your first announcement.

You're not doing it right; you have to use a semicolon.

Also are you going to tell us anything or just be MYSTERIOUSLY VAGUE?

BTW you should be ashamed of yourself for using ^^ in your first announcement.

Okay. ;/

This has nothing to do with my information. Just my narrative sense telling me that this is Paperblade heel-face turn (or face-heel turn, whatever it's called).

lulz I know you know my writing style, so I had to disguise it.

How does Shadoweh using a spellcard on Paperblade mean he's doing a heel-face turn? I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

You made me think the ITP was a girl. >_>

bbm: yES, i SHOULD BE here all night now.

Stirge probably just wants me to explain what spellcard I used and what it did. For his sake I supose I'll mention it was

____________ ________

See that girl who's smiling so brightly

Well I reckon she's cool and I reckon rightly

She's good looking and I ain't frightened

I'm gonna show you why they call me lightning

btw SSG don't target BBM

Okay, so, I've been out all day and I just got back home right now. Finished reading through all the pages I missed and ... what a mess. :/

I'm ... not sure what to say right now so I'm just going to do a reread to see if things make any more sense the second time around.

##unvote

i'm bulletproof

did zeem claim? i have faith that he wouldn't have for some unknown reason (lord knows i've done that before) but for the most part i would just like to know for my personal bookkeeping

reference to xenoblade when i was this exact role and claimed needlessly

spellcard is "if you have no votes on you at the end of the day when this is declared, you get another BPV"

i don't really mind if you guys lynch me (god knows i haven't been helping at all) but it would probably be helpful for that card to go to someone less likely to be the target of everything

Around 2 and a half hours from this post... I can chill yet

Time to check whatever else is going on

[spoiler=to the lazymobile]

Strege, you wanted me to answer to stuff, right? so:

I can understand that, especially the bit about it being easier to respond to someone, but from my perspective I still don't know where you were at exactly on Objection (and I can't hold you accountable to a read, now) and you saying "I am now kind of lacking in leads and reads terribly" at the end of this post could be on of many decent scum excuses for backing off on Bluedoom (i.e. never being a very confident in scumreading him to begin with).

Saying that I was never being very confident about Bluedoom isn't fair, I've pushed him enough to find him scummy starting from the end of D1, and after rereading D1 by night phase, as I found his rein read to be a misread and the fact he kept pushing it D2 to ascertain it more. I kept the suspicion on D2 and kept pressuring him with good results but decided to focus on Blitz as per incentive from BT., whom I found townie at the time. At the time Bluedoom also developed a scumread for something I found incorrect due to the very explanations I had to pressure blitz, which then I used to pressure him to react to my defences and get more out of him. By D3, I also pulled another question at him and would see if he'd pressure me for some stupid reason. He backed off, and I don't think there was a suspect reaction following that. In addition, his other content was being more competent.

Tl;dr: I pulled more content from him by the 'ardent' defense, which ended up with me toning it down on him later.

There is certainly more than that to view my defenses as such, but you're not getting to know it.

As for Objection, I suspected him every day. I guess you could go that I couldn't really bring enough new judgement on my read on him D3, yes. But the stuff from D2 (which I let be an afterthought because of blitz and marth), and D1 still let me pretty confident.

So, in all, I think you focus on points that aren't really valid without twisting it, or you're really having trouble with reading me.

Still, since I see your claim and all, I want to know at least something back: From all this info that you hold, is there anything that could help town with leads if known? I'm taking the assumption you have a certain freedom to speak of them.

About the "I am now kind of lacking in leads and reads terribly", that wasn't supposed to be there, initially that post's draft had little content and served just to warn my sickness, then I spent hours trying to read stuff and actually put reads and content, that line was supposed to be deleted, not meaning anything truthful anymore, but I forgot. What's done is done, anyways, think what you will.

There was a line where you pushed me about SB, too. I found that info dubious, and I dislike assumpions based on what would be a 'normal' mafia setup for this, so I wanted to know if his information was modconfirmed in some way, like BBM's, BT's, and Paper's. I would do the same thing about SSG's assumption of at least a quarter of the playerbase being scum if I were any active.

Gosh why is this so large.

I am now quite tired to read everything else, but let's see...

I personally think SSG's claim pretty much confirms the group, enough to think they can keep expanding the OC intelligently now, without needing to waste a night targetting Manix.