One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

SB.

Actually. I'm curious now.

Bizz. Why are you refraining from mentioning more information that you're obviously sitting on to us? What exactly do you think/actually know that you're not saying out in the open?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizz seemed too obvious of a kill target and I didn't feel like they would go after Eury. It was partially just gut, which either way just left Euklyd.

Doesn't explain why you're BSing about me going after him last night. Either you're scum or you've been framed, which means Scorri & Baldrick are the remaining scum.

I picked Euklyd because after your best time to claim I wasn't so sure about either BBM or Bizz considering that they were no longer definitely clear, either way BBM had no role left since he claimed to have used his jailkeeper and Bizz claimed blocked. Euklyd still had his restoring role supposedly and I expected him to be a possible kill target.

From my PoV kill targets possible were: Eury/bizz/Euklyd.

Bizz seemed too obvious of a kill target and I didn't feel like they would go after Eury. It was partially just gut, which either way just left Euklyd.

Okay, so I understand that logic.

As for the bolded part, my reply to that will depend on if Bizz is willing to divulge more information or not. His avoidance on saying what he's sitting on, imo, is more concerning than the matter with you and Poly to some extent.

Idk if I was framed or not.

I watched Euklyd I said the report I got.

What do you mean it doesn't explain why I'm bsing anyway?

Like really?

From your PoV if your town either I'm scum or framed. There is no explanation about bsing from YOUR Point of view.

Either I'm scum and trying to get you lynched or I'm framed and I'm telling you what I got as a report OR you are scum. There is nothing to explain, it's pretty clear cut.

Euklyd has a role that scum would want dead asap

And yet, isn't that too obvious of a person to go after? For example, Euklyd could have used his ability on BBM. And if BBM's claim was true about being a jailer, then he could simply turn around and, with his refreshed one-shot ability, could've easily covered/protected him. But that didn't happen, did it?

Another question: Whose ability got refreshed/refunded by Euklyd? I doubt he died without giving his ability out to someone.

Well, at this point, I'm uncertain.

At the start of the game, for one, I was figuring/assuming there was only 2 scum. However, I'm now getting the feeling that there's 3 total floating around, -1 due to Objection/Krische being removed.

With the way Objection's role worked, I would not be surprised if one of the Mafia roles contained a framer, and/or one with the means of being invisible/unseen during a night kill. Neither of said abilities would be out of the question, and with as many tracker/watcher roles as people have claimed to have, it's an efficient way of trying to throw off our reads.

And currently, we have a scum-hunting war going on between you and Shinori. One of you will probably be lynched by the end of this day phase, and at this point, I'm still uncertain as to who to trust more. Both of you guys have been nudging my scummy gut readings from time to time, and it's hard to say whose is stronger (though I have brought up various cases against Shinori before, some of which he has yet to respond to. ANSWER ME DAMNIT, SHINORI.)

OR one of Poly/Shinori is scum. Objection's role doesn't say anything except that the mafia could redirect roles.

Well I know for a fact that I'm not scum, and if your claim to have watched Euk and have seen me is true, then there's obviously a framer around, which would likely be Scorri.

But now I just don't care because apparently I'm still gonna get lynched anyway.

OR one of Poly/Shinori is scum. Objection's role doesn't say anything except that the mafia could redirect roles.

This is true. But if one Mafia member had the power to redirect roles, it's not out of the question to be able to frame someone for a role/visiting someone's place, especially with the number of trackers/watchers we supposedly have.

This is true. But if one Mafia member had the power to redirect roles, it's not out of the question to be able to frame someone for a role/visiting someone's place, especially with the number of trackers/watchers we supposedly have.

I seriously doubt this, because two trackers and a watcher seems like overkill for the town.

My role has absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand.

I did some rethinking and It might make more sense of Shinori is scum, but I don't like Poly's guilt tripping/defeatest attitude.

Shinori, why is bizz too obvious a target compared to euklyd?

Poly, if there's a framer and you're both town, how do you figure both results are incorrect?

I don't really get anything from their reaction, shinori is rather calm because he knows this situation and poly isn't because he doesn't.

Both had a similar scum read on objection and voted him d2, but shinori switched to me later. My first thought is it was because he didn't actually want to lynch objection but there's theory for the reverse.

I'll stick to what I thought last phase because I'm too tired to think clearly beyond that.

##vote: shinori

My role has absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand.

I did some rethinking and It might make more sense of Shinori is scum, but I don't like Poly's guilt tripping/defeatest attitude.

I disagree.

The situation currently may be between Poly and Shinori. However, anyone/everyone else in this thread is part of this situation. There is no guarantee that one or both of them will flip scum at any point.

In addition, you're repeatedly dodging, mentioning, and then blowing off whatever information you're sitting on constantly. Claiming that it's otherwise unneeded information is merely piquing not only my interests/curiosity, but also my suspicions. Townies have no reason to be hiding anything from other townies at this point, and with your response, I feel like this needs to be said.

--This is to everyone in general, not just directed at Bizz.--

There's a weird feeling I'm getting from now and from the past day phase. There were two people here who were instantly cleared from suspicions, on the basis of them validating each other's claims/role-blocking/etc. Maybe it just melded/coincided well enough to the point that they were able to play off each other... but with Bizz being so unwilling to cooperate with the rest of us in actually telling us what thoughts/reads were coming through, I'm starting to doubt something.

For one, we have no guarantee that Shinori OR Poly will be flipping scum. Worst case scenario, neither are. And if that happens, then what- who are the next two people liable for being labeled as scum?

Scorri? I'd agree that some of Scorri's postings have been scarce, and not altogether trustworthy. A decent notion of possible scum.

Baldrick? This is also another possibility, but much less so than Scorri or the others I'm about to mention below.

Euklyd, Refa, Trollstool, and Objection/Kirsche are dead. Which leaves us with: myself, Eclipse, Bizz, and BBM.

Personally, if neither Shinori or Poly flip as scum, and we wrongfully eliminate one/both of them.... the worst case scenario I can see unfolding as the last two scum: BBM and Bizz.

(At this point, I'm probably getting a lot of WTF? faces while reading this, but bear with me and continue reading.)

BBM and Bizz have been playing off of each other since D1/D2. Though BBM was one of the leading wagons in D1, Bizz never touched the wagon/ever voted in favor for BBM, and did whatever he could to bypass it. In addition, the vote change to Refa was likewise based on one person's PoV, which ended up flipping with a mislynch. All throughout D2, BBM and Bizz have been extremely buddy-buddy, in the sense of, 'One seems extremely townie, therefore someone who is associated with them must be a solid townie as well!'. What I mean is that, once BBM was validated by Bizz, BBM's suspicions and people voting for him became nearly non-existent.

And then the Shinori bandwagon happened- yes, I'm partially to blame for that, as Shinori's posting was getting rather odd/suspicious and kicked my scummy feels into gear. But then the Objection wagon happened, and it rang true. Which is good. But what now? We have the Shinori/Poly wagons kicking into gear, unable to decide who's scum and who's not. And what happens if one flips town due to a mislynch? We lose one townie, and then a second during the night kill. Logically speaking, if both Shinori and Poly are town, it's highly likely that one will die to a mislynch today, and during the next day phase. Because at this point, people are playing off of the "Shinori and/or Poly- one of them MUST be scum" wagon, and- god forbid I'm right with this logic, we'll be so narrow-sighted on THEM, that we could get the rest of us killed because we're not seeing the real threats; ones we assumed were solid townies because they each validated each other's claims.

---

Now, I could be COMPLETELY off my mark- I will not guarantee by any means that this is the truth by any means. However, I figure I have nothing to lose by mentioning these thoughts/possibilities, as it's better to put things out in the light rather than keeping thoughts/possible reads to myself.

Sometimes it's better for town to keep their mouth shut. I never said anything about having information in the first place, either. Please stop fishing.

Right now we have a discrepancy between information--one of Shinori and Poly is almost definitely scum. Don't get too ahead of yourself.

Eury seems more defensive/paranoid than either myself or Shinori do at this point. I'm concerned, but not enough to pull my vote off Shinori due to what I'm currently seeing as slander to get me lynched.

Poly, Shinori has information against you that from your POV is a lie, so why would you remove your vote from him in the first place

I had Bizz as a townread from near the beginning of D1. If you notice, I never pushed her at all any point in the game, not just after the beginning of D2. There's also seriously no need for Bizz to claim in any way if it's not going to help us catch scum in any way. There actually is a guarantee that one of Shinori and Poly is scum, because they're claiming two opposing things, and even if they weren't, I wouldn't lynch outside of those two anyways because two Trackers and a Watcher is too much, especially with a Restorer, when the most a mafia could have to counter that would be a one-shot Ninja or a one-shot Framer (I've never heard of a Framer for Tracker/Watcher, but I guess it's not impossible).

Poly, Shinori has information against you that from your POV is a lie, so why would you remove your vote from him in the first place

In case I'm proven that he'd been ninja'd or framed to think that I NK'd Euklyd last night.

Sometimes it's better for town to keep their mouth shut. I never said anything about having information in the first place, either. Please stop fishing.

This can be true. However, now I'm not quite so sure if I should take that as an 'in general' comment, or directed towards me specifically.

Am I really fishing unwarranted? I'm pretty sure that you stirred up the waters in a few places, but let's go back and see your posts regardless.

Oh hey so I got answers from SB.

Basically I wouldn't out my townreads so blatantly like this otherwise, but I have a reason. That's the other thing I was gonna say.

You state that you have a reason. But you don't elaborate on it. You leave it very open ended and otherwise never continue to fulfill/explain any of it.

I have a role restriction

and my townreads are important

these are two reasons why you should trust me but I'm not claiming until I either a) flip or b) [spoilers]

and the way bbm has been acting seems town so I wouldn't worry about him. or me

First bolded part, I have to admit- seems pretty conceited. Yeah, townies opinions and such are important. But to emphasize that your points/reads specifically are important? I have some issues going along with well. And the second part is another wave-handing away from you and BBM.

RIP Euklyd.

I'll wait until we get some results in here before I say anything important.

Never really said what the 'important' information was, as it made it appear as though you were withholding saying said information until you heard the results from Poly and Shinori (and/or others). Sounded odd to me.

oh never mind I read that wrong. rip

either way we have contradicting reports and we'll know if Shinori is lying tomorrow anyway

You seem to be jumping the gun here, in assuming that Poly will be lynched during this day phase. Why not Shinori over Poly?

oh lol rip

well I don't feel like there's any need for me to claim right now.

Why would you mention this, if that's how you really felt? This was also prior to my posting of my odd feelings towards your role/performance in this thread, so was not caused/prompted by my posts. And even as you said: Sometimes it's better for town to keep their mouth shut. Why, then, did you even mention your role/need to claim (or in this case, lack of need to claim)? You cannot simply say, "I have no need to claim now!" and not expect anyone to question it.

As I said, I can easily be off my mark, and by no means are my suspicions of Poly and Shinori gone or lessened any. But I do find it awkward when I feel that other 'seemingly cleared townies' start saying/acting in a manner that I find very strange.

What I said yesterday and D1 was related to my role, not me being conceited or whatever. What's going on at the moment has nothing to do with my role. I'm not claiming. I'm in no danger of being lynched and my role isn't going to help find scum right now.

This can be true. However, now I'm not quite so sure if I should take that as an 'in general' comment, or directed towards me specifically.

Am I really fishing unwarranted? I'm pretty sure that you stirred up the waters in a few places, but let's go back and see your posts regardless.

Here's the checklist to figure that out:

1. Is that person going to be lynched in the very near future?

2. Is this person's results driving a lynch?

3. Is this person's results needed to avert a lynch?

If the answer is NO to all of these, then it's probably none of anyone's business.