One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

charlie_

Here's the checklist to figure that out:

1. Is that person going to be lynched in the very near future?

2. Is this person's results driving a lynch?

3. Is this person's results needed to avert a lynch?

If the answer is NO to all of these, then it's probably none of anyone's business.

*shrugs* Perhaps it's because I was mulling over the suspicions since early D2 and Bizz's reactions today that caused me to speak of it now- my mistake for not mentioning it earlier (in a more appropriate situation/timing). For now, I suppose I'll drop it.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, I have a question in my role PM that needs answered before I have a solid scum read here. I have information that may be extremely relevant to this current situation, but I need that answer first.

Would Manix be able to answer your question? Because he should be back in a couple of hours or something similar.

You know what? Literally no point in me not talking about this stuff until SB gets back. So, right. Hi, I'm one shot follower. I followed Poly last night and found out that he tracked someone. That's it, full stop. What I'm currently asking SB is whether or not my role would catch someone doing two actions. Because if he, say, followed someone and killed someone and my role doesn't catch that, then I don't know. But, if it would show both actions, than Shinori is clearly lying.

I can get behind mafia being Shinori just because I think he's acting scummier than Poly, and it would make more sense for Shinori to be scum. ##Unvote until things are straightened up I suppose.

I would explain everything (why I think it would make more sense for Shinori to be mafia) but I am really sleepy so I'm only gonna do it if you guys really want it. I know most of the case on Poly is based off of the two-tracker thing and I don't like assuming someone is scum off of rolespec like that I don't know

Ha, ok, I would see all actions that someone performs. Poly only performed a track last night which means that either he's lying about visiting Shinori (which would be dumb) or Shinori's lying. Letsssssssss see....

##Vote:Shinori

Dear Shinori, you are a Mafia Sneak!

During the night, once during the game, you may reply to your role pm: "Covering USER's tracks". Your target will not be seen performing any night actions for the rest of the game.

You aligned with the Mafia. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Good luck.

You wouldn't believe this.

Dear Shinori, you are a Mafia Sneak!

During the night, once during the game, you may reply to your role pm: "Covering USER's tracks". Your target will not be seen performing any night actions for the rest of the game.

You aligned with the Mafia. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Shinori has been modkilled for breaking rule 2/3, whichever takes your fancy.

Phase remains paused (read: no talking) until SB wakes up and we decide what to do about this. You can send in tentative night actions if you want.

Edited by Manix

bizz got punched into a door

Dear Bizz, you are a Town Mason Recruiter!

During the night, once during the game, you may reply to your role pm: "Recruiting USER". If your target is alligned with the town, you will override their role pm and you two will be able to communicate in a quicktopic provided by the host, until one of you dies. You will also be proven town to each other. If the target is not alligned with the town, you will die. You may not out your target in thread before recruiting under threat of modkill.

You aligned with the Town. You win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Day 4. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch, and it takes 4 to hammer early.

Edited by SB.

My gut feeling from yesterday, is that scorri saw she was next on most people's lists after shinori/poly. So they decided she would throw him under the bus to give them the best chance of victory.

##vote:scorri

I consider it a distinct possibility that one of scorri and poly is scum playing the wifom game. Given shinori's role weakens roles that see visits I seriously doubt he would have been the only scum to claim such a role.

I'm not sure Scorri throwing Shinori under the bus would be smart. It was 6/2 yesterday and tbh I think that without Scorri's claim, we would have lynched Poly. Then even if we'd lynched Shinori today it would be 3/1 on D5, and she'd only need one mislynch. But with the Shinori lynch it's 5/1 atm, so now Scorri needs two MLs.

I actually have a gut feeling that Eclipse might be scum, with her Poisoner role being sort of like a pseudo-Hitman in that it gets around protection and whatnot, except you need to idle your nightkill for it. Kirsche went after her hard on D2 but that might have been just a desperation bus because he knew he was getting lynched. Eclipse's choice of target is still sort of problematic because I just don't see how I wouldn't have made a better kill for her if she was scum. She'd be getting rid of a more experienced player, and nobody could have really faulted her for it seeing as she'd been voting me for most of D1.

However, Eclipse, I want you to explain something. Why is Poisoner only something you can use on N1?

Also, whomever Bizz recruited should keep their mouth shut so we hopefully have a clear tomorrow if we mislynch today. Unless they themselves are being lynched. However I think Baldrick should claim since everyone else has anyways (his real role, not if he was potentially Masoned or not).

Voyeur. I tracked euklyd N2 and saw no actions on him. I wanted to get some more associative reads about the 1v1 last phase so I sat on the info at first.

My thoughts are that is was a gambit to gain credibility.

I considered that at one point (minus the idle NK part bc then why not just make it a hit man?) but objection's role is kind of a hit man anyway so I don't think it's likely.