Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhhhh, ok, I'm here, I know it's last minute, but ugh.

Right, Fleur if you're still here:

If you hadn't heard any roleclaims at all, who would you be voting for? Rolespec is dumb and honestly I dislike this "claim at the last minute thing" too but it's sometimes nice to avoid hitting a doc or cop. With these two roles, either could be town or both could be town but you saying "lol this one doesn't fit with my role (that i'm not going to claim) so i'm going to lynch him" isn't helpful. Do you think he's scummier than Green? And I'm asking that regardless of role.

My arguments throughout the day has shown that I think Radiant Dragon is scum.

Provided the doctor protects me N1, I'm more than willing to present my findings on D2 (I intend to use my one-shot viewing ability) to try and vindicate myself and also bring in new information.

If it's viable for me to ask this, whom should I look into, or should I at all? I'm uncertain as to how strong my role is.

Are you saying I should voteswitch to myself? Or do you not believe my claim?

Well, if you voteswitched to yourself it'd make me feel a lot better about you being scum...

Realtalk though, it's not an unlikely possibility that both of you are town. RD I was reading as town after my ISO, and your claim doesn't feel like a scumclaim to me? Meh.

Go with the Radiant Dragon lynch.

For reasons related to role (ignore if you don't want minor role speculation), I think Green Poet's claim is true and Radiant Dragon is lying.

For most of the reasons I mentioned almost through the day, I think Radiant Dragon is scummier as well.

I don't agree, really. Can't see why scum!scorri would show up this late when it has no benefit. Although...scorri, who do you think is scummier?

[spoiler=end of day votals]Radiant Dragon (6): Kopfjager, SB, Bluedoom, BBM, FleurDeGlace, Green Poet

Green Poet (5): Xinnidy, bearclaw, Shin, Refa, Radiant Dragon

FleurDeGlace (2): eclipse, Elieson

SB (1): Shinori

eclipse (1): kirsche

Xinnidy (1): scorri

Not Voting (0): No one.

The talking kept going and going all day long. It took a while, but eventually Radiant found himself on the end of the rope. Tough break.

Dear Radiant Dragon,

CA4ytvp.png

You are Radiant, the Survivalist. Your power was scaled back since the first game and you take on more of a supporting role rather than an offensive powerhouse. Still useful for enabling certain strategies.

Thrice, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Ambush USER! You will follow USER throughout the night, seeing who they visited, but not what actions they performed.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Patrol around USER. You will roam around USER's house, seeing who visited them that night, but not what actions were performed on them.

You are aligned with The Guild. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Oh. Well that was silly.

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. No posting in thread during the night.

With Flan back, he returns to his playerslot. Whether this becomes a hydra slot or not will be determined at a later time.

Also, ~3 hours remain in the phase. I will not end phase early even if I get all actions in.

Edited by Curly Brace

After not sleeping all night, as is standard for explorers, even though physically it doesn't make any sense, you all reconvene in the town square. You noticed there was one person missing...

You find Asuna's body, or at least, what is still left of it, riddled with various wounds and gashes. Someone claimed to see a bullet hole somewhere, but no one else could confirm it. Tiara vehemently denied any association with this death. She could only wonder who, or what, as the case could be, did this...

Dear FleurDeGlace,

uHVJ0H5.png

You are Asuna, the Hexer. You specialize in curses and debilitating status effects over any physical durability or damaging skills. Early on you are pretty weak due to a lack of reliability in spells but once they get reliable you're ridiculously powerful.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Casting Leaden on USER! USER's footsteps will become so heavy that night, that the people they visit will become fully aware of the visit. The will not learn the specifics of why USER visited them.

Once, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Casting Blinding on USER! USER will be blinded by your hex, and as such will not be able to see anything that night or the following day. USER will fail their night action that night and any passive abilities they may have will be disabled until the following night.

You are aligned with The Guild. You win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Day Two. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to hammer, and 4 to lynch at deadline. Phase ends at midnight GMT on 2/17.

I still require two subs. I may possibly have one lined up, but I still require a second. Contact me via PM.

1) Green Poet, what were your actions?

2) If someone vigged Fleur (I can see that being a potential CC because personally I felt she was crumbing it hard), please claim. Actually, don't claim before Green Poet states her night actions.

1) Green Poet, what were your actions?

2) If someone vigged Fleur (I can see that being a potential CC because personally I felt she was crumbing it hard), please claim. Actually, don't claim before Green Poet states her night actions.

1) I tracked you, Refa. Do you think it's advisable for me to state your action publicly now?

2) Yes, I agree.