Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Also if he got a cop scan that claimed Elieson was scum he would've outed that a lot earlier as town?

That's true.

I think we can safely assume that bear is scum now. Need to hear Eury and Wen's thoughts on this, fast.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not cop I just know that Eli is scum. Think what you will

##Unvote

##Vote: EIi

Look, the only reason town selfvotes in my experience is that 1) They're super upset at the game which clearly wasn't the case with bearclaw or 2) Ha, I got you there was no other reason sucker.

nah, I'm not scum.

Sorry- I've had to help my mom earlier, as she came down with something and still has to work later tonight. ;/

Uh....I honestly don't trust Bear's actions, in the sense of "I'm not a cop, but I'm claiming that Eli is scum", along with the self-voting---

*Oh, there's a Bear claim. Ninja's OP.

...Another safeguard claim, wat? o_o

bearclaw what's your role name?

pushing your guilties subtly is something people should do more often and isn't scummy at all, it keeps you save from mafia hookers/strongman kills etc

a townie for a scum is always a good trade

always

so no it actually is pretty scummy unless his wincon involves him having to be alive

a townie for a scum is always a good trade

always

so no it actually is pretty scummy unless his wincon involves him having to be alive

if you can get scum lynched without outing, you don't out

if they aren't getting lynched, you out later

pretty simple, even though this doesn't matter now

Can someone get the votals right before bearclaw self voted? Like if his wagon was a lot bigger than Eurykins, I can see him doing it as scum and WIFOMing. But if it's the other way around, then I don't see why he'd do something so stupid (even for scum).

Votals The Third:

bearclaw (5): Green Poet, Refa, Baldrick, BBM, Shinori

Kopfjager (2): Shin, Eurykins

Eurykins (1): SB

Elieson (1): bearclaw

Not Voting (5): kirsche, Kopfjager, scorri, Elieson, Flan

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to hammer, 4 to lynch at deadline. There are 2 hours and 13 minutes left in the phase.

Can someone get the votals right before bearclaw self voted? Like if his wagon was a lot bigger than Eurykins, I can see him doing it as scum and WIFOMing. But if it's the other way around, then I don't see why he'd do something so stupid (even for scum).

I was at 5 and decided that I was done because reasons.

Then I realized that taking out my rl problems on you guys is dumb and I should at least try.

Happy with bear lynch. If you're doctor and imminent to be lynched, you claim that right away. If scum want to kill you and remove a ML candidate, that's not a bad result. Certainly self-voting in that manner before claiming is bad bad bad.

BEARCLAW THE ISO THE FEATURE LENGTH FILM THE VIDEO GAME THE MOVIE II CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION TURBO 3.0 GOLD FEAT. REFA

So his first content post was sometime (citation needed) in D1, wherein he made a case on Green Poet. I think some of the points here look like padding, but there's nothing that's really giving me scumvibes. Only scum plays sports. I think it's weird that he never ended up addressing the points against me (Fleur even asked him before), bearclaw what do you think of me? His next post is just replies to GP, nothing here really interested me much. Moving on. I think he does bring up valid points WRT to her lynching inactives. Makes some comments regarding the dichotomy between SB and BBM (which I agree with), then continues voting GP as he did before. Meh, this tunneling is bothering me, but I don't know if it's because it's scummy or just bad play. :\ Also the selfvote was really bad, honestly that made me doubt my conclusion that I was getting out of this ISO, but I'm just going to...try to...disregard it...why bearclaw...

Yeah, I'm not feeling this. Also the fact that 3 of the votes on bearclaw came after Manix said this was the last 12 hours really doesn't make me feel good about this. I dunno, I'm really crummy with scum reads, but I feel like I'm a lot better at reading town. Baldrick doesn't ping me as much due to subbing in rather late into the phase, but BBM didn't even have a scumread on bearclaw before his vote and Shinori just had some one off comment about being fine lynching bearclaw. Yeah no.

##Unvote

Going to ISO Eurykins.

Happy with bear lynch. If you're doctor and imminent to be lynched, you claim that right away. If scum want to kill you and remove a ML candidate, that's not a bad result. Certainly self-voting in that manner before claiming is bad bad bad.

yeah but why would scum do what I'm doing?