I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

So kopf is inno? uh what.

"Innocent."

Refa if your role is as you say, HOW did you get the info that iris was planning to claim on ed2? The only thing I could think of is that your role had some special ability to it that you wanted to keep confidential but with your claim that is obviously impossible. It is like first grade mafia question, simply show us a post. Even if you think that iris had been planning to claim but had kept it confidential tell us. You answered but with an answer that I could not understand.

Refa, were you neighbors with Iris?

Really, looking back, it could be an entirely innocent mistake/slip in wording. Not to mention that Iris actually ended up flipping town.

Also refa your logic does not make sense. What you are implying is that you redirected Eurykins to darros. Darros did not make any statement about being hooked. If he did please tell me. Darros targeted FFM and got blocked. Darros at the time scum or town would have no idea that frosty was apathetic townie. Dallas is blocked now. Out of curiosity are you saying that eurykins is why darros role got destroyed?

-Poly claimed permablocked but his action went through.

-Darros claimed permablocked but his action did not go through.

Therefore the claims check out, assuming a permahooker exists that destroys the role after its use that night.

Pretty much a Euk and Refa 1v1 right now. Going to ISO both to see what I can find.

But as of right now, I see no reason for scum!Refa to fakeclaim BPV over bomb, as BPV isn't scum-exclusive.

##Vote: Euklyd

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was neighbors with Iris, it'd show up on her Role PM! And I'd have claimed it earlier, too.

Pretty much a Euk and Refa 1v1 right now. Going to ISO both to see what I can find.

But as of right now, I see no reason for scum!Refa to fakeclaim BPV over bomb, as BPV isn't scum-exclusive.

##Vote: Euklyd

poly claimed permablocked?

Didn't scan Green Poet over Eurykins to confirm her role. Why is that, Euks?

Also why would I lie about having a BPV? Noone would be like WOW REFA IS SCUM HE HAS A BPV.

Because Eurykins was cruising under my radar, and I was leaning town on GP

also because I was wondering what the hell the "horse" crumb meant

Bomb is a much more believable town role than BPV. BPV protects scum and SKs from the MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF KILLING POWER in this game.

Also why the hell would I fake a BPV-not-Bomb over like "REFA IS A NINJA" or something.

the hell, why didn't you tell us earlier?

what does this even mean?

Cocomon why are you throwing around prodvotes at potential LYLO?

fuck my dad is demanding I help him with recording financial transactions or some shit.

I'll be back sorta soon I think.

Bomb is a much more believable town role than BPV. BPV protects scum and SKs from the MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF KILLING POWER in this game.

Also why the hell would I fake a BPV-not-Bomb over like "REFA IS A NINJA" or something.

Noone would read me as scum if I claimed BPV. Soooooooooooooooooo...

I dunno, bro. You tell me.

If no one claimed permablocked on D2, Darros is scum.

Wait, can you explain why? It'd mean I was RIGHT about one of my scumreads...that'd be the best.

also euklyd again i realized you were not around the time when refa claimed. So you couldn't have told us he was lying XD.

oops just realized shinori did it on d3, sorry gp

Also while I do await your case, I feel we have a much better chance of lynching scum between me and Euklyd. Well, n-not me! But yeah, you get my point.

Also why would euklyd claim cop in the first place if he was planning to fakeclaim? If refa's role turns out to be true then euklyd might as well as goodbye.

I was going to say that Darros invented the role to prevent himself from having to give tracker reports each day.

But since Shinori claimed permahooked. . . eh. Never mind. I need to stop getting people mixed up.

Actually I'm going to go out on a limb and say Junko/Euklyd/Darros scumteam. At least then I'll have the satisfaction of having guessed the scumteam right if I do end up dying. :(

Also might as well give my FINAL THOUGHTS since I don't feel like the game will end after my lynch. Don't think there's a 4 man scumteam because I can't see any of the other players being scum at this point. Also I'm PRETTY SURE there is an SK and he's either Elieson or Kopfjager (Shinori should claim if his Cop scan can target ITPs). GODSPEED TOWN (sorry for my spamposting, honestly I'm kind of nervous and hope that I'm right about there being an SK, otherwise town is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUyougettherest).

the only thing that is bugging me about this lynch is that is it just me or does refa always turn super sarcastic when he is about to be lynched as scum.

Turbolyncher that can multiturbo

Marthiris handing out three kills

Two nightkills

And a bomb?

I don't buy all these ways for town to fail this hard, and I dont buy the bombclaim because of that.

the only thing that is bugging me about this lynch is that is it just me or does refa always turn super sarcastic when he is about to be lynched as scum.

He turns super WIFOMy and starts throwing out chains of nonsense tells/votes. See P3 mafia late-D1.

I don't think I can actually make a good judgment off this since that's the only game I've played with Refa in which he was scum. . . and he'd been partially playing an anti-scum wincon before the mechanic got removed, so he was sort of screwed there no matter what he did.

Turbolyncher that can multiturbo

Marthiris handing out three kills

Two nightkills

And a bomb?

I don't buy all these ways for town to fail this hard, and I dont buy the bombclaim because of that.

I knew all of that when I made my claim. Why would I claim bomb over BPV in that case as scum?

I'm not sarcastic, I'm legitimately upset because the wagon on me is dumb and Euklyd is most likely scum. Also phone posting is harder than I thought.

I'm not sarcastic, I'm legitimately upset because the wagon on me is dumb and Euklyd is most likely scum. Also phone posting is harder than I thought.

that is the thing that is bugging me. You actually seem you are trying instead of posting a bunch of nonsense. That is what you seemed to do last time in persona 3.