CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

Euklyd are you sure it's not a mirage

200% sure, and if screenshots weren't disallowed I'd have posted one :<

also PSA Manix's time limit is Wrong; the beginning of the day primspost said phase end is in ~40 minutes from now

There are 17 hours and 22 minutes left in the phase. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

It is now Day 4. You have 72 hours and 9 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

unless I can't math and am getting modkilled for posting after deadline, but I don't think that's the case 8]

this is mostly @

T - 1 hour until total annihilation.

Conq I don't care what you've done, pls sub in.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to work on more html because fuck this class, but before I go:

Maf (let's be real it's J) should get in here and hammer they're buddy so that when town derps tomorrow they win (assuming tomorrow is LyLo, sshhhh) instead of getting stuck with a universal loss

SK (again, being real, probably Eurykins) you better hit maf and/or a lurker at the very least, or your fucked too

unless you want to bank on town lynching scum but look at us we suck :newyears:

My brain is being lazy and doesn't want to think of who I want to lynch outside of J.

I also feel kind of dumb about SB pointing out that Mitsuki/J could still post the invoke command publicly in thread to prove a loss of powers and not thinking about that possibility myself. I blame the weather.

One thing that kind of bugs me is Da Bear's result to Baldrick that there were 6+ non-town entities in this game.

Like, I mean, I plan on thinking about this more once we get Da Bear's actual flip but it's just kind of sitting there in the back of my mind.

Also, on further reflection, I feel like I'm just being overly paranoid about SB. Whatever.

Further paranoia tells me that J waiting for eclipse's go to post a supposedly non-functioning command should make me go reread eclipse but I'm feeling pretty lazy right now. Maybe a bit later.

Hi Euklyd. It's under J, but that's the same slot. Second, if someone who I'm reading as town were to pop up and claim hijacker, then I'd definitely feel worse about that slot. In the last CY'OR, everyone had a "safe" claim built into their role (so I could claim cop or something). Though if this is what I think it is, then you pushing Mitsuki/J makes a hell of a lot of sense, and like before, this'll drastically affect my read on you (and Mitsuki/J, as well).

And hi SB. D3 wasn't the best in terms of getting stuff done, and I wanted something to happen. It's better than everyone standing around and going "uh what's going on".

PEDIT: That's 4 people willing to lynch mitsuki so far, we need 2 more. eclipse/kirsche pls respond (also the others but not holding my breath on it)

WHILE THIS WAS HAPPENING, I was out of the house.

kirsche - yeah, you're not getting a response to that until I can sit up for more than an hour.

J, you're the worst at reading, my role is an alt account to spam the thread and vote with. The other choice is kirsche, assuming that he's straight-up miller. 'sides, it was public action, so if this was a matter of keeping yourself alive, you'd have very little reason not to. ;/

I had a theory regarding SB/Junko (not Eury), but since it looks like SB has a partial claim out there, I was wrong, so I can explain it. Junko's post style shifted from scattered to something a lot more focused, which made me think that someone talked some sense into him. That posting style with all the question marks sorta reminded me of SB, which is why I tied them together in my mind. However, that's an unholy amount of parenthesis, which looks like. . .me.

A bunch of people need to exist. ;/

With that, bedtime for a bit. At 5 PM. Go check your food allergies, everyone!

The phase is still going? Uh, when exactly does it end?

(also modkill everyone who hasn't sent in an action, especially those of us who don't have an action)

Day 5

It just wouldn't be CYOR without a nokill night, I guess.

It is now Day 5. You have 72 hours and 15 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 9 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. It is possible for town to lose following a mislynch today!

Fighting For They're Lives: (9)

Alive Without They're Vote: (1)
  • Randa - Dogi, Town Doctor, lynched Day 1, revived Night 1
In Over They're Heads: (11)
  • Quote (Via) - Stefan, Town Vigilante, killed Night 1
  • Sunwoo (Boron) - Shulk, Town Jack of All Trades, killed Night 1
  • Shin - Dio Brando, Serial Killer, lynched Day 2
  • Refa - Kiritsugu Emiya, Town Arsonist, killed Night 2
  • Reinfleche - Lord Jaraxxus, Town Hydra, killed Night 2
  • Paperblade - Max Bialystock, Town Motivator, killed Night 2
  • MancerNecro - Necromancer, Mafia Gravedigger / Roleblocker, killed Night 2
  • Shinori - Yuno Gasai, Mafia Watcher / Strongman, lynched Day 3
  • Bluedoom (Marth) - Serenes Forest Forums, Town Networker, killed Night 3
  • BBM - Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, Town Cop, killed Night 3
  • Da Bear - Magic Mirror, Town Librarian, modkilled Day 4

Looks like Randa actually did something for once

Does anyone have a good reason not to lynch J. If not, we can wrap this up quickly imo. I contend D4 wouldn't have been so disappointing if D3 hadn't dragged on.

##vote: J

also Randa who did you protect?

there's a possibility that scum and maf both shot the same person (who was protected by Randa)

I'm assuming 6/2/1 is MyLo because ML + 2 NKs could lead to 3/2/1 which would be counted as a guaranteed loss (assuming no crossfire)

I think

so there's an arson sorta deal going on

or there are vig shots / other multikill shots floating around

or a cult

lovely