CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

Too many kills for a cult, i'm inclined to say that there isn't an inquisitor either for reasons so idk what the numbers meant?

Order for massclaim? It should probably happen today considering *YLO.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there isn't a cult there's gotta be some sorta recruiting mechanism imo

cause 6/2/1 MyLo -> mislynch -> 5/2/1 going into the night

which would mean there'd have to be three kills floating around for town to get endgamed

I guess there could be an arsonist but eh

"gotta be" is used kind of loosely there

I'm tired

also massclaim should prolly be

J -> Gorf -> Eurykins -> Dormio -> me I guess -> Baldrick -> eclipse -> SB -> Kirsche

?

not really sure about the order tbh

It might be like, SK + Activist Cult Leader or something but otherwise I have no idea.

Meh. Euklyd and Baldrick are around so they should claim, I'll claim just before I leave, Eury and kirsche claim whenever. Don't really have faith in activity levels, sadly.

Massclaim sounds like a good idea.

I'm Town Rogue. Poly targeted Refa N0, SB N1. I targeted Dormio N2, Mitsuki N3 and N4.

I also gained the ability to submit a will on N3.

what does a rogue do again? I forget

ughhhh

while I WANT to wait for Larsa Gorf to get here to claim, waiting for activity to happen seems like a questionable proposition

as I've been incredibly obvious about I'm a hijacker

I can't cause scum to kill their teammates, though :<

N0: Shin -> Boron because I'm unoriginal

N1: Boron -> Mancer (was gonna do Shin->Mancer, but I figured that redirecting the same person twice in a row would be a dick move. Never again.)

N2: BBM -> Shinori

N3: eclipse -> Larsa

N4: J -> Larsa

which means there's a chance that J and Larsa are buddies, and that accounts for a kill failing last night

Ahem. . .I think I have a theory, but I need a bit more info from Euklyd. You said you can't cause scum to kill their teammates. Does this mean that their original kill won't redirect, if you'd otherwise cause them to shoot a teammate? Also, Poly changed his screen name, so I can't figure out what the hell his logic was for choosing a target on N0 (IIRC they activate if their target's faction kills them that night or something like that), or SB on N1. Speaking of that will, I think I know who's behind it, and that person is pretty much town in my eyes.

I've also got another theory regarding what happened last night, but I think it would be prudent to wait on a few claims. Last thing I want to do is to give scum any ideas. With that, it's bedtime.

i'm reviver who can revive any mislynch, but only one at a time. I can also OC my revive targets but 90% of our QT is me predicting a nightkill and then they die anyway. I was the doc target last night ftr.

I belive Euk's claim because Prims said over skype once that he thought scun being unable to kill teammates made hijacker balanced, so yeah.

Ahem. . .I think I have a theory, but I need a bit more info from Euklyd. You said you can't cause scum to kill their teammates. Does this mean that their original kill won't redirect, if you'd otherwise cause them to shoot a teammate? Also, Poly changed his screen name, so I can't figure out what the hell his logic was for choosing a target on N0 (IIRC they activate if their target's faction kills them that night or something like that), or SB on N1. Speaking of that will, I think I know who's behind it, and that person is pretty much town in my eyes.

I've also got another theory regarding what happened last night, but I think it would be prudent to wait on a few claims. Last thing I want to do is to give scum any ideas. With that, it's bedtime.

didn't ask that specifically

my role pm says it'd cause the kill to fail

dunno which that means; I've sent the question to prims but he's yet to respond

pedit: they get redirected, and the kill just fails as if their buddy was doc'd

SB why did you say your night action was negative utility last night?

yeah I figured that out

assuming gorf is actually a loudmouth, that is

which is why I sorta wanted him to claim first but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I figure if he's scum then he'd be claiming loudmouth anyways, since it's an easy out

I have already claimed but I guess I'll do it again for clairity: I am a town miller. That's it. 8/8 role for Cyor ty Prims I hate you.

Will eclipse ever answer my criticisms? Consider my vote there for now to avoid mylo shenanigans, though J is basically confirmed scum for not invoking and we should lynch him/her/them today.

I can confirm that SB is the reviver. I can also confirm that I have not actually remembered I had OC with him since like day 2. I can also confirm that the doc target was on Dormio last night, cause again I did not read th QT. I can also confirm a vanillarizer exist as I am now a vanilla. I cannot confirm nor deny the success of my action last night. All I know is I targeted him I did not receive a notice stating I successfully blocked the kill.

This means the vanillarizer is most definitely scum and it also means it is pretty likely J was scum and the NK failed because he was redirected to hi buddy in Larsa.

my opinions are that good luck and im going to sheep the towniest sounding guy i see by the end of the Day. prims got me in a pinch n i told prims that im the worst replacement he could find, and he was like "anythings better than i modkill" n i was like "ya know i fux wit dat" so now im here and i can all but guarantee im not gonna be rereading.