CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

Anyway, firstly, let's go through Gorf's posts since there aren't that many of them.

I guess it feels like he's taking refuge in audacity more than anything else?

I mean in #1048 he outright states that he can't be bothered reading the game and that he's going to sheep the towniest looking person.

He works off the assumption that confirmed role=town role when this is not the case. Just look at Mitsuki/J.

I also really dislike how he goes about asking people for reads and the multiple occasions where he says how townie Larsa was since nobody has a case on him outside of a lack of activity just really rub me the wrong way.

It's like, I don't really know how one could be more audacious than Gorf.

Would I lynch him though? Eh. Maybe through PoE.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading through Baldrick's posts, I don't really get the impression that he's scum so whatever.

Similar thing with kirsche, at first.

However, with kirsche, paranoia makes me think that #888 and #922 are scum!kirsche defending scum!Mitsuki so there's that.

Like, it's not that I think he bought too readily into the vanilla-rized claim, because a lot of us decided to believe it without questioning it much, but more how he goes about justifying the vanilla-rized claim to other people makes me fairly suspicious.

I'm really curious about where his reads are at now, or if he's still as confident as he says he was in #1131 about his reads.

I don't really know about eclipse. Like I don't really think that's he's scummy but my gut tells me what I'm thinking is wrong.

Wondering if they know what's up with the swan vote not working yesterday.

Eh, whatever, I'm going to sleep.

##Switch SB

I'm kind of glad this happened even though NO NIGHT PHASE OFF so I can react to the flip.

kirsche probably isn't scum considering the Godfather flip, although he could still be SK? I'm inclined to think he isn't scum that just claimed miller without a fake since he specifically said that he scanned as guilty which matches up with BBM's claim, and I feel like he would say that he scanned as Mafia (or just kept it ambiguous) if he didn't have the fake?

But yeah.

Not Scum
SB. -
Dormio - Godfather flipped.
Euklyd - Hijacker with Roleblocker flip, and directed BBM onto Shinori
#HBC Gorf - Associations with J and two watcher variants have flipped scum already, I doubt they have a third.
kirsche - Miller claim with the Godfather flipped.
Maybe Scum
eclipse
Eurykins
Slartibartfast (Baldrick)
Going to try and think of an SK list (don't hunt them till scum drops) and then reread the people I don't consider cleared.

Not SK

SB.

#HBC Gorf - Larsa was too busy to do shit postwise so I doubt his nightkills would've been as well aimed as they have been if he was basically randing them?

Slartibartfast (Baldrick) - I feel like Prims would've given the SK a better fakeclaim than Rogue?

Euklyd - The SK having a Hijack seems really eh. I dunno. It doesn't seem like a claim that would save them unless they make it to lategame.

Dormio - I don't feel like the SK would scan as not guilty?

Eurykins - "Forger" seems like a kind of scummy role name I doubt Prims would give as an SK claim? Rather than just Will-Maker or something.

Maybe SK

kirsche - I can see the Miller claim going to SK as miller tends to backfire and be treated as an easy clear and Prims doesn't like just making millers for the sake of having them? See Big NOCers for an example of this.

eclipse - It's kind of the same logic as the miller where mayor is seen as usually townie, and I have /conspiracy theories/ about the dual-account thing but I wouldn't put too much stock into them probably.

The fact that every flipped scum had a period of massive inactivity is making ISO stuff difficult, since it makes getting associative reads kind of harder. Still, I'm gonna read scum ISOs first I guess.

First off, Mitsuki. This post makes me pretty sure that kirsche really is town and didn't go to yoloclaim miller out of the blue? If you look at how she addresses kirsche compared to Mancer, her response is a lot more aggressive and active, compared to what she says to Mancer which is kind of passive? It's a pretty big difference, anyway.

The only person J mentions is eclipse who he was townreading, who didn't show up for the rest of the phase when we needed her to prove his role? I dunno if it's particularly telling since she seemed to be elsewhere for a while even before I posted the plan to catch J out, but it's worth keeping in mind I guess.

Shinori's first content post had him buddy eclipse and defend kirsche from Dormio's RVS case and the only other stuff he does is kind of attack kirsche later on? Pretty much everyone else he associated with is dead, so yeah.

I wish all the people who look good from associative reads weren't almost pseudocleared but the way that Mancer attacked me for townreading Dormio makes them obviously not buddies since why would he attack someone who isn't going after his buddy?

An interesting thing though is how he addresses Junko? He acknowledges Junko's vote on him, but it never goes anywhere beyond that for a little while (like he isn't concerned about the vote) and even defends Junko from Shin's attack which is kind of ???, although I'm not sure what to think of it considering that he suggested himself and Mitsuki as alternate votes? He includes Junko in his priority later on as second to last (after Dormio) and everyone else in there flipped town and I'm not sure Mancer would just stick a bunch of townies in there and call it a day? I checked Hard NOCs 2 and honestly the way he addressed Junko D1 matches up with the way he addressed Elieson D1 there too, so there's that. He brings up Junko again later but his push never goes anywhere day 1 and it's kind of brief? The closest he gets to it is going "Junko is detrimental to town maybe we should lynch him", but he never actually presses it like I thought he did before so yeah.

Onto Day 2, Mancer has Junko as his second priority opening but conveniently skips him over when backing off of Marth, and skips straight to Shin, which is kind of like what Mitsuki did on D1 to Randa iirc.

I also don't think Gorf is scum because of these posts. I don't see why Mancer would forget one inactive buddy (which would be Larsa) if he remembered another (Shinori). Poly was included in there but it doesn't really mean much on Baldrick's end.

Basically, associations are telling me to lynch Eury, or maybe eclipse, but there's like... nothing on Baldrick at all thanks to Poly's inactivity I think. Now time to... actually read Eury's posts.

Help me.

Okay, now for Junko first. Junko pushes Mancer as pretty much his only scumread for a lot of D1 which looks good, until he randomly switches over to Shin because ??? and it feels like he builds the case on Shin as he goes along rather than having one at the start, and then essentially sheeps the Randa case without adding anything of his own in there. He goes back to the Mancer vote D2 but then subs out so yeah. Eury has basically no interactions because of inactivity, hooray >.>.

eclipse pushed Mancer pretty convincingly D1 and didn't jump off immediately when she said his content was a little better, so she has that going for her. She unfortunately has kind of meh interactions with Mitsuki and Shinori, but at the same time they don't feel like they're unnatural interactions, just that she read them wrong or something. When she defends Shinori for example, I can see the logic behind it, unlike where Mitsuki made a weird leap to skip over her Mancer suspicion earlier in the game.

Poly didn't exist. Baldrick arrives just early enough to make a mini-case on Shinori and vote Dormio, and finds something on Mitsuki after Shinori gets outed. I don't feel like he would be so eager to go with the bus here as scum? He does vote Euklyd instead the next day though so idk, but again his choice is believable so I'm less concerned with it than I would be otherwise? He also tried to actually lynch J on D4 over bear at first I think after he tried to wriggle out of my plan so there's that too.

So basically, I'd lynch Eury > eclipse > Baldrick for Mafia - idk what I'd do for SK.

I need to sleep and stuff now so yeah, this might be it. Reminding kirsche to not just jump into an eclipse vote tomorrow even though it's far from the worst option and to look at Junkykins first, in case I die.

OH there was one more thing I wanted to point out about Junko, actually. I'll get it in a minute.

And Dormio, there was no error there, it's just that the anon account's vote doesn't work in *YLO, I think.

I noticed this in eclipse's ISO.

@Shin: Your vote serves no purpose and calling it a beautiful tool is quite pointless as well. Voting someone who's probably not going to be able to respond for some time is a waste of your vote.

So yeah Mancer posted this on page 14. Mancer never responded to this, and if you look at Junko's posts I don't think he ever said in thread that he wasn't going to be around, checking Junko's posts. So Mancer might only have known this because Junko posted it in the scum quicktopic? It might be worth looking into, anyway.

Day 6

Town woke up to find the shreds of a torn up teddy bear, a limp body lying beside it. They tried to jolt him back to life, but it was no use! "I wrote down... the remaining scum's identities... in... my favorite webcomic...but you...'ve...probably....never...hea..rd...of...it......."

6PSU6YB.png

Euklyd - Reynardine - Town Hijacker - killed Night 5

On the upside, kirsche's rather corpulent corpse was found nearby. Presumably he found South Park yaoi doujins (these exist!) while trying to figure out Euklyd's favorite webcomic, and promptly killed himself.

kmnnUdu.jpg

kirsche - Eric Cartman - Mafia Miller / Hatedizer - killed Night 5

and then dormio was late again, why hasn't this guy been fired yet???

NOT FLAVOR: Dormio is 100% fucking gone for the first 24 hours of today. Don't try to make him post. You CAN'T try to make him post.

It is now Day 6. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Fighting For They're Lives: (6)

Alive Without They're Vote: (1)
  • Randa - Dogi, Town Doctor, lynched Day 1, revived Night 1
In Over They're Heads: (14)
  • Quote (Via) - Stefan, Town Vigilante, killed Night 1
  • Sunwoo (Boron) - Shulk, Town Jack of All Trades, killed Night 1
  • Shin - Dio Brando, Serial Killer, lynched Day 2
  • Refa - Kiritsugu Emiya, Town Arsonist, killed Night 2
  • Reinfleche - Lord Jaraxxus, Town Hydra, killed Night 2
  • Paperblade - Max Bialystock, Town Motivator, killed Night 2
  • MancerNecro - Necromancer, Mafia Gravedigger / Roleblocker, killed Night 2
  • Shinori - Yuno Gasai, Mafia Watcher / Strongman, lynched Day 3
  • Bluedoom (Marth) - Serenes Forest Forums, Town Networker, killed Night 3
  • BBM - Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, Town Cop, killed Night 3
  • Da Bear - Magic Mirror, Town Librarian, modkilled Day 4
  • Mitsuki #HBC J - Lord Prosciutto, Mafia Invoker / Godfather, lynched Day 5
  • Euklyd - Reynardine, Town Hijacker, killed Night 5
  • kirsche - Eric Cartman, Mafia Miller / Hatedizer, killed Night 5
Edited by Prims

I have no idea what a hatedizer is, and WTF at mafia miller. BRB, banning Prims for visually traumatizing me. :P:

Since Euklyd was supposed to hijack kirsche, either kirsche killed himself, or there's one more mafia member out there. I think the latter theory is more likely, since pre-Bear flip wasn't MYLO and post-Bear flip was.

##Vote: Baldrick

What I said at the end of D5 holds, and with kirsche's flip, it's now enough to drive a lynch. Also, I need to test something with dirge of swans now that we don't seem to be in MYLO any longer. Don't expect much else from me today, as something I ate for dinner is running interference with my ability to stay awake.

Since Euklyd was supposed to hijack kirsche, either kirsche killed himself, or there's one more mafia member out there. I think the latter theory is more likely, since pre-Bear flip wasn't MYLO and post-Bear flip was.

Euklyd couldn't hijack mafia kills to themselves - and I don't see why he would target kirsche himself as the result of the hijack target considering the mafia godfather flip, so we're SK hunting. So...

##Vote: eclipse

Going with this for now. I don't see anyone else who would willingly pick to kill off kirsche over Dormio or me, who were considered to be clearer overall, and I can buy into the defensiveness thing on recent days being a product of SK survivalism?

Don't have much time before I go out but I'll try and reread and see if anything sticks out tonight or something.

Like I said before, eclipse has been rather defensive, and imo she's been evasive and un-cooperative as well.

Here, when I asked her a question, she jumped on me with a quick vote using incorrect logic. When this was pointed out, she kept the vote on because of a handwave about sore spots. When I put my lynch priority as her being low, she dropped my case just as suddenly.

Fast forward to late D5. Here is her entire basis for finding me scummy. She says I'm "ignoring the context", whatever that means; she doesn't elaborate on that context, or provide a link or any other evidence. Her instruction to "read the post above it" is vague and unhelpful; when she said it first, I read both posts that fit the description, and later linked them. When I asked for clarification, she accused me of changing the case on her and refused to answer me. She still hasn't explained what she meant.

##Vote: eclipse

I still think it might be 4/1/1 now, so have some associative reads.

Mitsuki - she "read" Mitsuki as town based on role (rolespec OP, ask the 'town' miller if you don't believe me). I asked her to comment on the content cases on Mitsuki near the end of D4, didn't get any response until 24 hours before the end of D5, when J was about to be lynched anyway (the post I linked in the third paragraph of the previous post). She'd found some content to scumread him on, just in time to scrape some towncred from his flip? When SB called for J to test his claim, he refused, wanting eclipse to give him the all-clear for some reason. She was gone for the rest of the phase. Given what she said here about making sure we ensure a lynch, disappearing with her vote on someone whose wagon had no support, for over half the phase as she put it, was very OoC; I'd go so far as to say that's playing against her wincon if she's town.

Since I like to think the best of people, I'm going with the scum option.

I'll admit kirsche interaction does look better; maybe they were trying to distance themselves from each other. While J was alive, there was no real danger of either being lynched, and there's a SK floating around.

Dormio is confirmed town now, SB pretty much ensured Mitsuki's lynch, Eury/Gorf don't have enough content to get much in the way of associative reads

I guess Eury had that thing where she proposed a BBM/kirsche scumteam on pretty graspy reasoning. That could be a distancing attempt, or trying to cast doubt on the cop?

pro euklyd

is 6 antitown balanced in this setup? in my head im thinking nah cuz 6/21 is errily close to 7/21 which equals 4/12 which is 8/3/1 which is EXTREME gayness... but i guess it IS just under 7/21 so *shrug*

sb imma get you them deets soon, not used to waking up at fuckin 7 in the morning (playin a church gig, taking money from THE LORD) but i think its pretty straightforward.

domino, i feel like you misunderstand where im coming from. im not tryna be audacious mate, im just not tryna be a total stick in the mud. i fully admit to being a terrible late game replacement, but that doesnt mean i dont want to play to my wincon. yall are good kin. also the confirmed town = confirmed role thing isnt what i meant at all, i was just confused in how the hell this type of role would make sense in scums hands, but i understand now. also also the "really townie larsa" thing was my assumption that larsa put his foot in this game, which he apparently didnt. id expect him to be universally town read if he was active and town (as you can tell we have similar backgrounds, so im familiar with his meta).

is 6 antitown balanced in this setup? in my head im thinking nah cuz 6/21 is errily close to 7/21 which equals 4/12 which is 8/3/1 which is EXTREME gayness... but i guess it IS just under 7/21 so *shrug*

We had a numbers role claim that the game had AT least 6 antitown, which implies an alignment change imo. There's been an extra kill every night, so unless you expect scum!vig to exist on a 5 man team with an SK around then the mafia is probably dead now and there was probably either SKs with initially alternating kills or some backup SK or smth like that, and Shin might've had some kind of recruiting power that he never got to use because lol he died or something.

##Unvote because I think eclipse is at L-1 right now.

Euklyd couldn't hijack mafia kills to themselves - and I don't see why he would target kirsche himself as the result of the hijack target considering the mafia godfather flip, so we're SK hunting. So...

So who killed Euklyd?

Going with this for now. I don't see anyone else who would willingly pick to kill off kirsche over Dormio or me, who were considered to be clearer overall, and I can buy into the defensiveness thing on recent days being a product of SK survivalism?

Read your own night posts. You yourself said that kirsche was probably town due to role.

And you're scum for literally answering for kirsche during D5, as well as that awful case on me which I pulled apart already. I told you to make a logical case on me, not refer backwards to that mess where you somehow mixed up D4 with D3, or confused 25 hours with 37.

We had a numbers role claim that the game had AT least 6 antitown, which implies an alignment change imo. There's been an extra kill every night, so unless you expect scum!vig to exist on a 5 man team with an SK around then the mafia is probably dead now and there was probably either SKs with initially alternating kills or some backup SK or smth like that, and Shin might've had some kind of recruiting power that he never got to use because lol he died or something.

Let's say I made a game with five mafia, and told the numbers role that there were at least four mafia. It would be true, albeit in a way that the game didn't expect. Thus, I'm not going to assume the mafia's gone, unless you can explain that extra kill last night phase, or why 10 players with bear wasn't MYLO while 9 players without Bear was.

Actually, I want everyone's opinion on that bolded sentence.

I still suspected kirsche of being third party, so yeah I'd say we were both cleaner than that.

The extra kill can be explained by "it's a third party"? The more interesting thing is the MYLO warning on D5 after bear died, yeah, but I don't think 5 scum fits because:

-The kill on BBM was randomly a Strongman kill, despite Shinori being dead (along with the scum Gravedigger) according to Randa.

-Both kills disappeared on Night 4, and as I pointed out here, Dormio being shot by both factions seems like the only way that the kill could've been stopped, since J did not flip Ninja.

Why do you think the mafia have all of these extra kills, and how is it balanced on top of an SK?

This is generally really weird though so um.

@Prims, will you announce when a faction is eliminated?