CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theoretically there COULD be an extra scum, but that seems like a lot of voting power for scum when they have kirsche's role as well and multiple kills per night?

@Prims, if the game can end up in kingmaker tomorrow, would it be counted as *YLO?

I expect I already know the answers to these questions but yeah.

I still suspected kirsche of being third party, so yeah I'd say we were both cleaner than that.

The extra kill can be explained by "it's a third party"? The more interesting thing is the MYLO warning on D5 after bear died, yeah, but I don't think 5 scum fits because:

-The kill on BBM was randomly a Strongman kill, despite Shinori being dead (along with the scum Gravedigger) according to Randa.

-Both kills disappeared on Night 4, and as I pointed out here, Dormio being shot by both factions seems like the only way that the kill could've been stopped, since J did not flip Ninja.

Why do you think the mafia have all of these extra kills, and how is it balanced on top of an SK?

This is generally really weird though so um.

@Prims, will you announce when a faction is eliminated?

Original question set.

Perhaps it's role-related madness for the mafia (like that last game that I hosted which featured two jankills), or perhaps the SK has the strongkill - all this tells me is that whoever had it killed BBM. As for the N4 lack of killing, I don't know if it's possible for either side to NK - Euklyd mentioned a hijacker on D3, here. Maybe scum was afraid of having their kills redirected. That was a lot of speculation, and now my head hurts.

As for why you weren't targeted, SB, it's probably because Euklyd was a higher priority, and if someone had an unclaimed gimmick to catch scum, it would probably be on one of you or Dormio.

As for how it's balanced - I have no idea. It's a Prims game, so I'm sure it would make far more sense if we could see the mechanics behind the roles, as opposed to role names.

The person who turned him into a vanilla would know this, so targeting one of you/Dormio on N5 would be pretty foolish. What I don't know is whether or not kirsche was behind it, since Hatedizer makes me think that the person needs one less vote to be lynched. Since I need to leave in a bit, here's how it would pan out:

- If kirsche was behind the vanillas, then it tells me that the SK probably knew this, and went after someone who they felt wouldn't be targeted by the doctor or the mafia.

- If the SK was behind the vanillas (which I'm not discounting, since straight-up SK with a strongkill seems really underpowered in a game like this), then it tells me that the mafia shot Euklyd because they didn't want their kills redirected, and that Mitsuki was also telling the truth when she said that she was turned into a vanilla.

Tbh the vanillaiser probably was mafia considering that Jsuki faked it (if it was real, they would've just posted it in the thread).

Which means there probably IS still another scum or something? Ugh.

@Prims, will you announce when a faction is eliminated?

nope

@Prims, if the game can end up in kingmaker tomorrow, would it be counted as *YLO?

No, since it wouldn't be possible for town to be endgamed the night following a mislynch. Theoretically kingmaker isn't even a guaranteed loss for town in some situations anyway.

how bout wincon numbers? like, does he still count for town numbers (assuming 1 sk and 1 maf alive, are we currently sitting at 5/1/1)?

Randa does not count toward numbers.

so basically i can just dead post with no consequence at the cost of the graveyard. screw that, is there a return to the grave option?

You also have your night action, if what SB said about you is true.

I need to think about a theory of mine a LOT longer. SB saying things about Randa's role doesn't sit well with me - that's not something that I'd choose to reveal, under these circumstances.

But my role is gone. I got vanillalizered. That's why I've been complaining for like two days. I think so anyways. I might not have complained yesterday.

But my role is gone. I got vanillalizered. That's why I've been complaining for like two days. I think so anyways. I might not have complained yesterday.

he targeted one of the kills twice and failed to stop it because strongmans or something

he was only vanillaised on night 4

Either I'm reading something really weirdly, or that vanilla was a one-night thing only. DON'T ANSWER THIS (this goes for both of you).

Whether or not SB screwed up his wording, because if it's a one-night vanillarizer thing, then that means you're able to use your role from here on out. If it's permanent, then congratulations, you're a tree stump with OC. Either way, do you really want to advertise to everyone what you're capable of? Chances are, only one side will know for certain, and if that side is lynched, the other will have to play a guessing game.

A couple problems with that though.

1. A one-night vanillarizer is literally a hook. Why would Prims make a role that is a hook in everything but name.

2. There is a logically progression to follow since I posted in thread that I was turned vanilla. I stated it at the beginning of day 5 and proceeded to resume complaining today, so it makes sense to assume I have been vanilla for at least two days.

3. While I can kinda see you're getting at the whole SB is scum logic, I think I'm really not sure, I can safely say no scum would revive the doctor and not vanillarize them the next night.

So in conclusion as I have previously stated I am currently a tree stump, with OC that I keep forgetting exists, sorry bout that SB.

A couple problems with that though.

1. A one-night vanillarizer is literally a hook. Why would Prims make a role that is a hook in everything but name.

2. There is a logically progression to follow since I posted in thread that I was turned vanilla. I stated it at the beginning of day 5 and proceeded to resume complaining today, so it makes sense to assume I have been vanilla for at least two days.

3. While I can kinda see you're getting at the whole SB is scum logic, I think I'm really not sure, I can safely say no scum would revive the doctor and not vanillarize them the next night.

So in conclusion as I have previously stated I am currently a tree stump, with OC that I keep forgetting exists, sorry bout that SB.

1. This is a game with a flipped mafia miller. I'm not putting much of anything past Prims.

2. I think that was a mistake on your part, but I can't go back in time and edit posts (well. . .not by the game rules, at least, mod powers OP).

3. I said that I felt uneasy about SB stating that, not that he was scum. However, if you really want me to go down that rabbit hole, I can. Right now, I'd rather get who I think the final mafia member is, and that's where my vote is at (BTW Prims, the lack of votals is awful).

lol. its dorimo, not domino. gg gorf.

Except for the part where it's actually Dormio.

I'm not denying that there's a SK - it's pretty clear that there is one. What I'd like to know is why there couldn't be seven scum to start with.

12:7:1:1?

I don't know but those numbers look kind of messed up to me.