CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I was making my own inquiry.

2. I am satisfied my case has stood up to it; I'm willing to leave it up to SB/Dormio to make up their mind on it.

I told you to make a logical case on me, not refer backwards to that mess where you somehow mixed up D4 with D3, or confused 25 hours with 37.

1. Removing your D4 content from my original case only makes it stronger, because you didn't even have a role-based Euklyd read; just "meh".

2. Was I wrong in saying you did not post in the last 24 hours? I chose the last 24 hours specifically because of your post I linked before where you identified "the last 24 hours" as the time when town has to get their act together.

3. I said that I felt uneasy about SB stating that, not that he was scum. However, if you really want me to go down that rabbit hole, I can. Right now, I'd rather get who I think the final mafia member is, and that's where my vote is at (BTW Prims, the lack of votals is awful).

Randa claimed fully vanillaised on Day 5 anyway, and the person who vanillaised them obviously knew what state his role was in considering they would be the one who targeted him with it? Why is this bad?

I reread kirsche and I don't think his eclipse push looks like it came from scum/scum interactions, but I would still buy a case on her being SK off of play and the nightkill on kirsche.

I'm becoming interested in a Eury lynch now actually because combined with the other interactions I pointed out last night. If you look at how kirsche defends Junko over the course of the game, it reads similarly to how he defended his buddies in Reclass imo. She also really hasn't done anything in like... forever, which is something I attribute to scum!Eury over town!Eury over past games - she kind of comes back to claim and promises content, but then she disappears? It's kind of like she's coasting due to the lack of pressure on her slot, idk.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

Honestly, I wouldn't lynch anyone else other than eclipse at this point due to PoE, and even then I'm kind of skeptical about scum!eclipse.

Mancer had a strange interaction with Junk, consistently scumreading him D2 without ever voting him or trying to get him lynched. This post I could see as a bussing attempt without being anything that would actually convince someone.
Junk's case on Mancer seemed to be a genuine push, but he subbed out right after that, so :|

Would lynch Eury, but I feel more confident in Eclipse.

Eh, if there's one consistent pattern, it's that the people without wills are dying (sans Refa). While I'd rather lynch Baldrick, I'd prefer not to have a repeat of D4's "not enough votes", the amount of activity in here is awful, and phase end is a bit over 24 hours away. I'll move only one of my votes. I still want Prims to post votals.

Besides, I feel awful today, and will probably spend the majority of this evening in bed.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

votal's

Eurykins (2): SB., eclipse

eclipse (2): dirge of swans, Baldrick

Not Voting (3): Dormio, Eurykins, #HBC Gorf

You have 26 hours and 26 minutes left in the day. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Oops... I may or may not have forgotten this game existed between IRL shizz + raid nights/other obligations... I'm totes good at Mafia gaiz.

Hooooooold up... how da fuq did I get on the "should be lynched" spot? Gawd, fuck falling behind in posts/content/activity/whatevs. Gaaaaaaah, re-reading to find out what da hell is happening.

Also, holy shit my gut read on Kirsche was right. Score.

RIP Euklyd.

PS. So in my mind-derping of forgetting to do shizz (in terms of posting and whatnot) I also forgot to send out my night action like a boss. So no one should have gotten anything from me last night; anyone who claims otherwise is lying, nor should anyone have seen/perceived me to be anywhere period. That being said, time for moar re-reads.

Seriously though, save yourself a re-read.

Dormio is confirmed, SB is virtually so, Gorf is literally there to fill the slot by his own admission.

So you've got a choice between me and Eclipse. (Choose Eclipse, she's definitely scum).

Seriously though, save yourself a re-read.

Dormio is confirmed, SB is virtually so, Gorf is literally there to fill the slot by his own admission.

So you've got a choice between me and Eclipse. (Choose Eclipse, she's definitely scum).

What about Eurykins, and why is Gorf being a slot filler mutually exclusive to Gorf being scum?

Gorf is probably not scum because J would've talked to him when he subbed in probably so he wouldn't have made the "hey I need my role pm" post in thread, and I think his impression of how Larsa was playing before he subbed in wouldn't have held up if he had a scum quicktopic to read and see how the game was going.

I also don't think he's SK because the SK has been making competent kills every night and I don't see Larsa lucking into all of those while he was horribly behind?