CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy theory: Euklyd hijacks the scummiest person to Baldrick. Baldrick targets whoever Euklyd targets. If Baldrick dies, and he's right, he revives himself immediately. Insta-guilty.

Don't have much time to type/respond atm, so quick responses will have to suffice currently.

actually

why the fuck did you give Dormio – the actionless insomniac – a will?

also who did you target N1?

Honestly, Dormio was one of the few (of those I'd yet to give out wills to/who were of the remaining player slots) that I somewhat trusted in not being some sort of scum party, and even if he is insomniac, he has the ability (and has done so) to give it to someone else. So all in all, if more thoughts/contributions came about after that (since I'd assumed he couldn't night-talk once it transferred to someone else), then that's available.

Tl;dr: I'd rather give another person whom I'm leaning townish on => a chance to speak again/give more input, vs. hitting someone I felt was scum and having them use it to their own gains.

And to answer the last question- see below:

Oh, so it was YOU. Now that BBM's dead, what are your thoughts?

(also thought that SB was the one that was leaving them, I can read, I promise!)

Clipsey was N1 target (albeit by Junko's choice, not my own. I started/dictated night targets by N2, given my timing of subbing in for this slot), though I find the action more than reasonable enough.

Refa/Rein was in hopes of getting a bit more info/messages from them if possible, but were nailed that night phase, so... :/ And the rest is history.

@Euk. It's basically a will up to 300 characters that they can type up, which will be flipped upon them dying. So it's up to the receivers to put 'em to the best use possible, which is why I've tried to pick n' choose people I actually (somewhat) trust.

from what SB said it sounded like he could write the will after he died

is that the case?

also, can you detonate and give out another will on the same night, or are the actions exclusive?

@Euklyd; no. i have been told my will is posted when I flip.

@eclipse; it would be necessary for euklyd to tell me his result ahead of time, which means the mafia will be aware of where he is. It can at least force the SK to idle their shot if they don't have redirect protection, as well as the mafia in the case the current setup is 6/2/1, and J flips mafia, but I don't think it's worth giving up the "element of surprise".

Eh, okay, just something which I thought would be cool. Can't blame you guys for wanting to be cautious and all.

Confirming that Eury targeted me on N1, and the will is something you scribble at night. If you flip, it's revealed to everyone.

I asked about your alt because I was kind of afraid of MAFIA STEALTH MAYOR suddenly showing up and quickhammering, but after waking up I figure it's more likely that you're town than the mafia having a doublevote? Because if they have one with numbers like this then this is so dumb.

Baldrick, when do you revive?

SB you have perfect timing

why would a will have helped you carry out your action more effectively?

also why the fuck are you awake

It's almost 8 here and I have to go LEARN so yeah?

Because I would presumably get a message when invoked so even if I got redirected away from Loudmouth!Gorf and killed people would've still known that J was telling the truth/lying depending on what I got.

The Wow I Haven't Posted Votals Since D1, Shout-Out To Manix Votals

#HBC J (2): Dormio, Baldrick

Not Voting (5): eclipse, Euklyd, kirsche, SB, #HBC Gorf, #HBC J

There are 46 hours and 9 minutes left in the phase. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

oh

okay

right

I'm clever

It's almost 8 here and I have to go LEARN so yeah?

Because I would presumably get a message when invoked so even if I got redirected away from Loudmouth!Gorf and killed people would've still known that J was telling the truth/lying depending on what I got.

that sounds awful

you have my sympathies

Also wrt numberspec: I'm pretty sure the game started as 15/4/1/1, and the "at least" means there's possibly a recruitment. The only role that I can think of that fits is Inquisitor? But I don't think scum has a second strongman and in that case, how did BBM die?

SK might have strongshots, maybe? wouldn't be surprised if scum shot Marth, expecting BBM to be doc'd

but if SK has/had strongshots they'd shoot straight for BBM

also Eury should will Gorf imo