• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 6

"gee prims how come your checker lets you have TWO SKs???"

I dunno, but they're both dead anyway.

lzy55SM.png

eclipse - Matin Catorce - Serial Killer - lynched Day 6

As eclipse fell to the ground, a note (non-flavor) was found near her corpse:

N4 actions: One kill idled, the other targeted me, but I absorb the first kill. Scumteam is kirsche/Baldrick because of this, since they started really pushing during D5. Yes, I'm townsiding, which is what I've been doing 90% of the game (literally).

PJSalt

It is now Night 6. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Fighting For They're Lives: (5)

Alive Without They're Vote: (1)
  • Randa - Dogi, Town Doctor, lynched Day 1, revived Night 1
In Over They're Heads: (15)
  • Quote (Via) - Stefan, Town Vigilante, killed Night 1
  • Sunwoo (Boron) - Shulk, Town Jack of All Trades, killed Night 1
  • Shin - Dio Brando, Serial Killer, lynched Day 2
  • Refa - Kiritsugu Emiya, Town Arsonist, killed Night 2
  • Reinfleche - Lord Jaraxxus, Town Hydra, killed Night 2
  • Paperblade - Max Bialystock, Town Motivator, killed Night 2
  • MancerNecro - Necromancer, Mafia Gravedigger / Roleblocker, killed Night 2
  • Shinori - Yuno Gasai, Mafia Watcher / Strongman, lynched Day 3
  • Bluedoom (Marth) - Serenes Forest Forums, Town Networker, killed Night 3
  • BBM - Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, Town Cop, killed Night 3
  • Da Bear - Magic Mirror, Town Librarian, modkilled Day 4
  • Mitsuki #HBC J - Lord Prosciutto, Mafia Invoker / Godfather, lynched Day 5
  • Euklyd - Reynardine, Town Hijacker, killed Night 5
  • kirsche - Eric Cartman, Mafia Miller / Hatedizer, killed Night 5
  • eclipse - Matin Catorce, Serial Killer, lynched Day 6

Prims only just sent me the notification now, So Bad.

I like how he probably included two of them so that the balance wouldn't be fucked over by one of them idling, but then eclipse and went and did it anyway.

oh shit i forgot this

Wrt eclipse's will: I'm fairly certain she believes in what she said, but that doesn't mean it's 100% true since it's based on her opinions. That said, I can buy her case because particularly today, Baldrick looks like he was basically doing his best to eliminate reasons to vote for basically every other vote candidate which is really ??? and throwing everything he could at her to get her lynched. Another interesting thing is how he presses kirsche/Mitsuki/Shinori a bit over the course of the game but I don't think he ever really commits to any of them at first and always found a townie to vote for instead (Dormio > Shinori, bear and Euklyd on the day Mitsuki was basically outed, then pressed kirsche when J was confirmed but easily could've backed off because of miller/godfather bullshit).

So yeah, I guess I would prefer a Baldrick lynch tomorrow. Being in MYLO after a dead antitown every cycle basically really sucks.

Day 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOO2u7yuVkg

WylaOVs.png

SB. - Kirby - Town Reviver - killed Night 6

His will:

mafia sucks

gl town

Unfortunately, SB's helper died with him. Randa's soul has finally been put to rest.

Not flavor:

- Eury targeted Gorf last night, no hetero.

It is now Day 7. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. You have 72 hours.

It is possible for town to lose following a mislynch today!

Fighting For They're Lives: (4)

In Over They're Heads: (17)
  • Randa - Dogi, Town Doctor, lynched Day 1, revived Night 1, returned Night 6
  • Quote (Via) - Stefan, Town Vigilante, killed Night 1
  • Sunwoo (Boron) - Shulk, Town Jack of All Trades, killed Night 1
  • Shin - Dio Brando, Serial Killer, lynched Day 2
  • Refa - Kiritsugu Emiya, Town Arsonist, killed Night 2
  • Reinfleche - Lord Jaraxxus, Town Hydra, killed Night 2
  • Paperblade - Max Bialystock, Town Motivator, killed Night 2
  • MancerNecro - Necromancer, Mafia Gravedigger / Roleblocker, killed Night 2
  • Shinori - Yuno Gasai, Mafia Watcher / Strongman, lynched Day 3
  • Bluedoom (Marth) - Serenes Forest Forums, Town Networker, killed Night 3
  • BBM - Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, Town Cop, killed Night 3
  • Da Bear - Magic Mirror, Town Librarian, modkilled Day 4
  • Mitsuki #HBC J - Lord Prosciutto, Mafia Invoker / Godfather, lynched Day 5
  • Euklyd - Reynardine, Town Hijacker, killed Night 5
  • kirsche - Eric Cartman, Mafia Miller / Hatedizer, killed Night 5
  • eclipse - Matin Catorce, Serial Killer, lynched Day 6
  • SB. - Kirby, Town Reviver, killed Night 6
Edited by Prims

Baldrick looks like he was basically doing his best to eliminate reasons to vote for basically every other vote candidate which is really ??? and throwing everything he could at her to get her lynched.

I did want her lynched ASAP; partly because I was more confident in her than Eury, but mostly because of her attitude. I presumed that if we were both at final MYLO/LYLO, she'd tunnel me, and being much better at mafia than me she'd probably succeed in ML'ing me.

Another interesting thing is how he presses kirsche/Mitsuki/Shinori a bit over the course of the game but I don't think he ever really commits to any of them at first and always found a townie to vote for instead (Dormio > Shinori,

BBM outed Shinori fairly early in the day so while you're technically right, I think this a stretch.

bear and Euklyd on the day Mitsuki was basically outed,

Bear was more pressure than actual intent to lynch, and Mitsuki hadn't done much recently I thought my vote was better served pursuing a fresher case rather than semi-parking on an inactive.

If only I had precognition, I could have voted for the mafia right off the bat

then pressed kirsche when J was confirmed but easily could've backed off because of miller/godfather bullshit).

Speaking of precognition, I'm being nailed for non-committal in the future. What is this, Minority Report?

I always think of role as null unless there are gaping holes in their justification, they've proven and used the role in an obvtown way, or the role is outright negative utility for one faction. I suppose it's easy for me to say now, but miller is much too convenient a mafia fake for me to ever clear them on role.

Or, rather, the correct phrasing should be something more like 'not that I really have all that much to post since I want to vote Baldrick' but whatever.

If it was Gorf you wanted to lynch, I could understand, but...

---

What I said yesterday about my feelings on Eury v Gorf hasn't changed. I need to reread them both tomorrow.

I'm here, kinda sorta.

Imo, I'm willing to roll with Baldrick lynch today, given knowing myself and Dormio (at the very least) = cleared. And I'm not really seeing Gorf in terms of being scum either, so by default Baldrick/Poly slot should be lynched today, and will probably drop a vote soon since I'm probably not going to move my vote this day phase.

I tried to keep it brief, I really did. At least I can keep it organised.

D1 - Junk

- His first case is on Mancer, for having a contradictory view on Dormio. Later he questions Mancer’s SB case, but says “his bluedoom case was better” without elaborating to vote shin.

He disagrees with mancer about his case on shin, but doesn’t say how that affects his read on either mancer or shin

- Randa case.

o First point is a strange way of looking at it, the bolded reply to eclipse looks like a comment/ask for clarification than a read.

o The quote where randa agrees with shin is from an earlier post, junk implied they were both from the wall post. The obvious answer is that Randa thought Dormio’s explanation for using self-meta was alright and didn’t like Shin continuing to push it.

o He pulls a Randa post (“shin could both be said to have opportunistic votes on dormio”) and removes the part where R said he DIDN’T think it was opportunistic.

Tl; dr – cases mancer early, drops him without explaining why, misreps Randa to force an eventual ML on him

D2 – Junk/Eury (WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE)

The Mancer case is reasonable enough, but he brings up a mancer post to conclude his bluedoom case was hypocritical. This post was made well before Junk made his Randa case on D1, and seems to remove the only reason he wasn’t voting Mancer, so why did it not get a mention until D2?

Then he subs out, which could give the new player the opportunity to quietly drop the case.Eury disregards what her slot has said before and decides to ISO the hell out of the game. The BBM case was her most decisive read.

o BBM claimed that Marth was picking on the Dormio wagon “for the sake of it” (I suppose that means to look like he was contributing). Do you think BBM was casing Marth for the same reason?

o BBM was voting Marth, the other wagon at the time, and my guess would be that he still preferred Marth’s lynch. Do you think he should have switched?

o You seem to have missed him mentioning the PR. Didn’t you question why he kept re-iterating lynching without a claim?

Tl;dr – cases Mancer early, subbing out wrecks any possible momentum that wagon could gain, eury’s BBM case didn’t read into the context of some points as much as she should have.

D3 – Eury

A numbered post, off to a good start

2. This is just kind of there. What do you think of Marth?

4. Rolespec that is also kind of there. No opinion on Mitsuki, so what’s the point of it?

5. “my alignments get reset every time one of my inspects dies” is right there in the post you quoted. Did you even read it?

6. Example?

The BBM/kirsche read is associative reads without a flip. With the benefit of hindsight and the flips, there’s scum benefit in tying BBM to kirsche – if BBM flips you can discard your case, if kirsche flips you can go harder at BBM.

D5 – Talking about the role. Nothing worth looking into imo.

D6 – I can’t make any sense of this whatsoever. Why did you not put down a vote when you were around? Why weren’t you aware of when the phase ended in your local time? Prims puts the time remaining in votals, which was one of the most recent posts when you turned up.

THE MORNING SUN HAS VANQUISHED THE HORRIBLE NIGHT