Cam [2]: Boron, BBM

Baldrick [2]: Boron, Crysta

Strawman [1]: BBM

Lord Gaius [1]: Baldrick

Crysta [1]: Baldrick

Makaze [1]: Crysta

It's Mitsuki's turn.

Hi guys, this is Mitsuki!

My first contact with mafia was back on a summer night, in 2011. Some friends and I were staying at Tech's house and they suggested playing irl mafia. It took them a while to convince me to play, since I didn't want to join a game that involved not trusting my friends. Now I get you all turbolynched.

The first time I played forum mafia didn't exist, and the second time I played was in 2013, in some Spanish Touhou forums that are now dead for good. After that Vhaltz got me to read a game in MotK and I loved it (mafia rocks), so I replaced in the next game. And then joined another game, and then another, and then another...

My first game here was MLP:FiM Mafia, in 2014. I liked a lot how people play here, so I decided to stay! And well, you already know how the rest went.

Other than mafia I have a lot of hobbies. Among other things, I like to draw, write, dance, design characters and I specially enjoy developing my own stories. I spend a lot of time on cosplay, I don't particulary enjoy sewing but I've gotten used to it.

I am currently on my last year of Psychology, and hopefully my studies will be finished in less than a month!

Feel free to ask me stuff~

what are your ships

SF ships? Mafia ships? IRL ships? Anime/Manga/Games ships? OC ships? Other ships?

Please specify.

SPANISH WORDS

SB es mafia, lo sé por como ha esctrito su último mensaje! ##Votar: SB

when are you going to upload vhaltz's dance video

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I intend to use it as bait to get people to come to Spain and watch it. It'll eventually work, just wait

SB es mafia, lo sé por como ha esctrito su último mensaje! ##Votar: SB

I could oveja this.

What's the most embarrassing story about Vhaltz that you're willing to tell us?

Do you siesta?

What's the most elaborate costume you've ever made?

Edited by Shin

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

actually I forget everything I was going to ask you, more later maybe.

SF ships? Mafia ships? IRL ships? Anime/Manga/Games ships? OC ships? Other ships?

Please specify.

SB asked for SFmafia ships but I want to know about ALL OF THEM.

Also:

What is you first and current impression of me in and out of mafia?

Which SFMafia member(bar Vhaltz because that's lame) has your favourite posting style?

Do you like the flamenco?

Oh yeah, so what are your favourite styles of dance?

What about cosplay do you like and which anime/manga do you pick for cosplaying frequently?

Edited by Magnificence Incarnate

I'll reply to a few questions now and get to the rest later!

sfmafiaships duh

Vhaltz x Kaoz
SB x BBM
BBM x Manix
SB x BBM x Prims
Paperblade x Kaoz
SB x Refa
Green Poet x Kay
Refa x Kinumi
Elieson x Scorri
BBM x j00

plus all the canon ships

What's the most embarrassing story about Vhaltz that you're willing to tell us?

I can't really think of any specially fun situation to explain since my memory is terrible, but I have a lot of embarassing Vhaltz pictures, since he has a tendency to look weird on those. I have a ton of pictures of him dancing, where he puts super funny faces and his hair seems to have a life of its own. Also a picture of him eating an icecream as if it were the single most amazing thing in the world, and the famous Picture of Vhaltz's Crotch.

Do you siesta?

Not really, unless I fall asleep while studying.
Yesterday it happened, though.

What's the most elaborate costume you've ever made?

I guess Toyosatomimi no Miko, from Touhou (reference picture). It was simple enough to come up with the patterns to sew it but the outfit has a lot of details, some of which can't be appreciated in that picture, and it was a pain to make those. I also had to attach the rope surrounding the cape sewing by hand, which was awful. I took about two days to sew it from what I recall, using all my free time, and it made me so frustrated that I didn't even feel relieved when I finished it.
Moreover, my shoes and my wig didn't arrive on time so I had to buy some new shoes and dye one of my wigs and get it to do Miko's hair (when I was originally planning on taking my time and combining two different wigs for that).

do you own any ships irl

Actually yes, I have 3 toy ships which a friend gave to me as a birthday present a couple of years ago. Best present ever.

I'll keep answering a few questions in each post so that I avoid wallposting too much.

what is it like living in Spain?

[spoiler=Long answer]
It really depends! If you have money or a job it's awesome, at least here in Barcelona. It is a really beautiful city, with wide streets, a lot of green and singular buildings. There are many different places to go, like parks, tabletop games bars, and japanese cafes and restaurants. There are also cons every two months or so! Altough I guess most of that is only important from my perspective. lol
Anyways it's not the usual thing in Spain, my hometown is ugly and boring, and all its inhabitants agree on it.

Most people in Spain are not very wealthy, though. It's a normal sight to see people carrying around shopping carts they use to transport stuff they find in trash containers and that they'll sell later to make a living. There are even some times when I can't meet some of my friends just because they don't have enough money to buy subway tickets since they wasted it all on videogames. Walking home, sometimes for more than an hour, is becoming kind of a habit to some of us.

People usually stay awake until late, and it's just normal to be back home at 12~2 after having dinner with friends. I love the fact that it's super safe to walk alone through the street during night. I guess I never really appreciated this until recently, but as far as I know it's very dangerous to walk alone during night in the States, and it would really change my lifestyle if I couldn't do so.

Public transportation is really well planned and it's usually just crowded at specific places. When I take the subway to my university I can always get a seat. Do not try to use a car in Barcelona, though, it will cost you a fortune or a lot of time to park your car anywhere near where you want to go. For this reason, a lot of people use motorbikes here.

As far as mindsets go, I can't say most people in Spain are particulary brilliant (some people keep voting and trusting the same corrupt party over and over, altough the situation is slowly changing). However, from my experience most people won't give a fuck about stuff that's a big deal for American people - Gender, race, weight and sexual orientation. At least around Barcelona. I recall that Action Dan (MotK mafia player) pointed out that he was surprised there were so many gay couples around when he came to Barcelona, and I was like "Really? I didn't even realise". But that further proves the point, nowadays people just don't see those as a big deal. There's probably just as much awareness as in the States and the situation is not entirely right, but there's far less paranoia. People don't feel like they need to constantly uphold their identities and act naturally, and I think it really makes a difference.

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

I don't really have a preference when it comes to who to play with in NOC. I think it's cool to play with different people regardless of how well they play. After all, mafia is a game about deciding who is scum, and the more varied the players are the more fun it will be! So I'm ok with playing with anyone else as long as they're active (but not constantly spamming), contributing and not making a drama out of the game.

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

Vhaltz, SB, BBM, Refa, Gaius, Blitz, Elie, Xinnidy, Green Poet, Junko, Mancer, Paperblade

Basically cool people who join OC games and who I have added on Skype so that it's easy to contact them. Also the first people who came to my mind, I'm pretty sure I'd like to play with other people as well. I made an exception for Blitz because even if he doesn't have Skype he's super awesome and OC games wouldn't be the same without him.

I'm also cool with playing OC with you, but apparently you don't like it so I didn't include you.

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

Nue Houjuu.

what is your first and current impression of SF mafia

First impression: "People are motivated and they're good at playing mafia, also everyone seems cool! Wow, several games being hosted at once, and some people even join all of them. Also some of those games have huge playerlists! How can people manage to keep track of everything?"

Current impression: People are good at mafia but there's way too many inactives and drama in almost every game, which is kind of a pity because what good it is that you're fine at something if you're not going to try to do things the proper way?. A lot of people are super cool and friendly though, and overall there's a lot of members who care about the well being of the community. Also the playerbase is big!

will you bring the video to Toronto when you come in 2050?

YES

After all, I'll need it to blackmail Vhaltz!

SB asked for SFmafia ships but I want to know about ALL OF THEM.

I don't really have many ships, I just like shipping people for the laughs.

Anyways:

- Karkat x Terezi (Homestuck)

- Aradia x Sollux (Homestuck)

- Alice x Yuuka (Touhou)

- Marisa x Sanae (Touhou)

- Soren x Ike (FFFFFFFFFFIRE EMBLEM. Also actual OTP)

- Nina x Nira (OCs. I'm so original with names, I know. I know)

- Rafael Nadal x Roger Federer (OTP OTP OTP KAOZ WOULD BE PROUD)

I've written the rest of my reply to Marth but HOLY SHIT, I DIDN'T KNOW I TALKED SO MUCH

I'll post it tomorrow

how Moe~ is vhaltz

I make sure to put blush stickers on my face every day! (o^ ^o)/

Mitsuki once took my face out of one of my Murasa cosplay photos, drew a sheep around it and made a really pink and sparkly background for it, just to poke fun at me when we weren't dating yet.