The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So BBM could you please tell me how you became a fan of the Treecko line?

Oh and when did you get into Pokemon Adventures and why?

Oh and could you please write a short fictional paragraph about how you became The Legendary Mafia Addict?

What's the story behind 'BBM level reading skills'? Also why do some people call you hitler?

Oh and finally:

What was your first and what is your current impression of KAOZ?

EDIT:

OH OH and I want to know your first and current impressions of my mafia playing. Because Elieson's cool like that.

Edited by Bluedoom

why are you secretly crafting the aryan race in your basement

never mind too tasteless

What's the worst role you've ever seen on SFMafia?

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

I feel so sorry for BBM.

How do you think NOC and OC affect your playstyle?

Do you prefer role madness or games with a decent amount of vanillas?

What are your thoughts about the Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire remakes? What about Mega Sceptile?

My first impression of Kaoz was that he was a dick and my current impression is that he's a massive dick (which is why he wants me to snap)

From about 9.5 hours ago:

[2015-02-21 10:35:37] <Kuroz> "What was your first and what is your current impression of KAOZ?"

[2015-02-21 10:35:37] <Kuroz> I could answer that for him

[2015-02-21 10:35:37] <Kuroz> first: an asshole for getting him modkilled in GSM

[2015-02-21 10:35:37] <Kuroz> current: an asshole for that non-question

Poly:

mafia- My initial impression was that you shouldn't have played mafia if you didn't have time for it, my impression in the middle was that you were getting better and that you cared more than I thought, and my current impression is that you shouldn't play mafia if you don't have time for it.

non-mafia- My initial impression was that you were someone who watched Fairy Tail, and my current impression is that you get too excited about little things.

Mitsuki:

mafia- My initial impression was that you focused too much on small things, and my current impression is kind of like what I feel about Boron's play, except I think you're not as good at appearing townie, but you have slightly better reads and are a little better at persuading people. tbh I'm not entirely sure how much of this is you and how much is Vhaltz.

non-mafia- My initial impression was that you were a little aloof and my current impression is that you're really good at making people feel better, and you take a little long to open up to people, which was probably why I thought you were aloof at first?

MAFIA:

mafia- My initial impression was that it was a fun way to improve my logic and deduction skills and my ability to persuade people. My current impression is that I've hit a block in improving my skills and now it's just a lot of effort (which is why it sucks).

non-mafia (aka the community)- My initial impression was that most people were elitist jerks and my current impression is that most people are gay elitist jerks, except now I'm one of them.

fuck Cop because I hate it when I get inspected, marry Vig because it's awesome, kill Watcher because it's left-over

kill Dr.Rawr because I don't know him at all so I wouldn't feel bad, marry Serela because he's a cool guy even if he can't play mafia, and so fuck Raikaria

I became a fan of the Treecko line because it was my first starter in my first main series pokemon game, and I've spoken in detail about how important Pokemon Emerald is to me. I chose it because it shows up in Pinball R/S to give you an extra pokeball, and that was my first video game ever. As for Pokemon Adventures, I was just on Serebii one day and I saw pages about pokemon manga and I was curious, so I started reading it.

I became The Legendary Mafia AddictTM because I joined SF and I loved all of you guys so much that I just couldn't leave or stop playing. True fictional story.

The story behind 'BBM-level reading skills' is just me missing small things and rules a lot, such as in my first game, GSM (it didn't start that early but that's probably the best example). The story behind Hitler is what Rein said.

Marth, mafia- My initial impression was that you were really bad at defending yourself from lynches, and my current impression is that you're now at a point where you play well enough that you don't get a lot of heat on you most of the time, so you don't need to defend yourself from lynches. Also, you get bizarrely overconfident in your reads sometimes, not enough that it's a rule but enough to be a pattern.

@SB- Because you get along with everybody so nobody wants to kill you but you're too innocent to fuck. I'm not sure I ever remember you swearing, even though you've probably done it a bunch of times. But didn't Paperblade say he'd fuck you? idk

@Poly- Sorry but worst role is probably the one you designed for Persona 3 where Chidori could become town and just betray the mafia totally. TBF Psych did this first in Shining Force with the town/mafia lovers but at least they needed to survive to win, so the mafia could have killed one to screw them over out of spite.

Edited by BBM

I make a lot more gambits and make more reaction tests in OC because they work way better in real-time. In NOC I look at ISOs and stuff way more than I look at logs in OC; I tend to remember my reads and feelings more from real-time convos than in-thread posts. In NOC I have to look at ISOs a lot more when building cases, especially mine, because even as town I often forget what my less major reads were. I've actually always wanted to say this but always felt if I did it in the middle of a game people would think I was mafia who couldn't remember reads because I was faking them. Now I guess people have to think about whether I'm playing the metagame (and whether I'd say that if I was).

ROLE MADNESS. I just don't feel as motivated as a vanilla, because I feel like I can only help my alignment in one way (my in-thread play), whereas with a role I can help in that way and also help via my role. I know some people like being a vanilla because they can play obvtown without having to worry about being killed, but I've never been able to modulate my play according to my role. That's partly why I've been killed N1 so much as Doctor, and another part is probably because I feel motivated with a good role like Doctor and therefore play better in-thread.

My feelings about ORAS are a little mixed. I think the maingame is a lot better, and they did a lot to reduce the monotony of the water routes. However, my absolute favourite thing about Emerald, and why I put so many hundreds of hours into it, was the Battle Frontier, and they removed it. I mean, I understand it wasn't in RS, but neither was the Delta Episode or the Battle Resort (a very poor man's Battle Frontier) or a bunch of other things. I read that the developers didn't think a lot of people would be super interested in it because people no longer wanted to put a lot of time into demanding/challenging things, which I personally think is total BS. I played through the main story, I played through Delta Episode, I beat the E4 a second time, and now I will probably never play the game again (well, never is a strong word but you get the point).

My feelings about Mega Sceptile are also mixed. The design is aesthetically super cool. However, Grass/Dragon sounds cooler than it really is, and Lightningrod? Really?

My favourite TRS character is Narron, #diamondintherough. I know it's a little unoriginal to have the best character in the game be your favourite character, but even his personality is endearing in his conversations. I like Raffin too; it's hilarious that he gets a bunch of chicks. Lionel is pretty cool too. None of the female characters in TRS make an impact on me tbh.

guessing you mean mass 1x lightning-rod? tbh I think it's a little weak. It screws over the town's roles as well as the mafia's and unless there's a doctor alive, it still lets the mafia kill someone. It's useful only if there's a second anti-town kill around or if the mafia has some really good ace role in the bag (there was something like this in Carnival Phantasm but I can't remember what exactly), and even then, mass-hook is much better as a phase-skip.

What do you plan to have as for your next five avatars?

Who do you want to see in The Well for the next two months?

Also Treecko was my first starter ever in Pokemon(started out with Emerald as well) so thumbs up!

my next five avatars? idk I'll probably keep Mega Sceptile until I either get really into some anime, or until someone suggests an amusing meaning for BBM and I change my name and want an avatar that goes with it (like Stay Puft for BigBadMarshmallow).

uhh psych, elie, manix, kirsche, refa, scorri, j00, euklyd?