The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY, FROM THE TOP.

enjoying the lack of questions?

Yea. Makes my life a bit easier (though I was curious as to what sort of questions would be asked lol).

2) What's the origin of your username?

My ORIGINAL username that I used to go by (back years ago when I played RO frequently with friends) was Eurydora- he was the name of my man-priest in RO. (My other prominent username back them was also Sylvaria- my dancer/gypsy main character.) So was often called "Eury" or 'Sylvy" amongst my friends.

> Fast forward to the realms of when I started LoL -> I was like, "Okay. Just gonna put "Eury" for my name, since most people called me Eury (at that point, and still do? Lol)", but then APPARENTLY SOME ASSHOLE HAD THE NAME "EURY" ON A LEVEL 1 ALT ACCOUNT. (No exp/leveling, games played, anything. T_T). So, mildly irked, I tacked on "-kins" at the end, and so "Eurykins" was born.

How many dicks has Shinori sucked in his life?

Idk. You'll have to ask him yourself- it's not like I have one that he can suck on? LOL (I mean, I swear I'm totes not a trap... maybe.)

But as far as I know, he's pretty clean, so...

when is shinori going to answer his questions?

IDK. He's a lazy fuck sometimes- he'll do shit whenever he feels like it lol. (He's like, the epitome of a human cat. Same temperament, kinda love/hate fickleness, and likes to cling and otherwise get into places he's not supposed to be in lol.)

When's the wedding?

UHHHHHHH. Idk. I'm not generally huge on the whole wedding thing/aspect/thought myself, but if/when it happens, I'll let you guys know~!

oh man i just thought of a good one

favorite skin for each individual champ on league? (bonus points if you get shinori to also do this)

Dunno if Shinori would do this, but SINCE YOU INSIST, lol:

((WILL ANSWER THIS IN NEXT POST, 'CAUSE I JUST REALIZED HOW LONG THE LIST WILL BE, LOL))

will you, at least, invite us

how much does karthus suck

Well obviously I would (if it ever happened)!

Uh, Karthus ulti is just silly, and old Karthus's AA Animations were just retarded/terribad LOL.

What are your thoughts on the TV Show Cory in the House?

IDK. Never watched it.

smash bros.

do you play?
if so, which do you play? who are you best at playing as? who do you most enjoy playing as? why?

Played it (since the original), aye.

I was always the type leaning towards Link/Zelda-esque characters, (So in Melee, Young link was my forte, while Toon Link generally stole the spotlight thereafter). However, Kirby, Ness, and Pikachu were generally my next strongest picks, occasionally using Zelda/Sheik and Tactician in the latest game (I tend to prefer faster/lighter characters if you couldn't tell lol).

What sucks more, Shinori or mafia?

Dunno, that's a close one.

Also tell us the story of that time Shinori farted and trapped you in the room with him

It was awful. He, like, was smothering his own face beneath his shirt, while fanning the killer fart in my direction (side note: my computer literally resides next to his, so I was in ground zero to begin with. =___=). He also made sure to keep the fan off + windows closed, and I was crying in the ranked team chat in League that, "If I die and afk as a result, it's probably due to my roommate's/duo queue partner's fart."

FMK: Prims SB BBM

F: BBM

M : SB

K : Prims

3) What do you make of the sudden influx of questions?

It's cool to see, and gives me more to answer.

FMK: Manix SB BBM

M: SB

K: Manix

Do you fence?

Me? No. Lol

do you use fiora

Not really- used her a few times, but not someone I was overly interested in using a lot.

how long did it take you to write up the wallpost answering all these questions?

Uhhhhhh. Maybe about 40 mins to an hour? Idk. (But was watching/listening to youtube shizz with Shino in the meantime so that might've made me take a bit longer.)

**Can explain/elaborate on why I put each as they are if you guys want to.

Edited by Eurykins

Omfg SF forums keep eating my posts. D<

**Btw, leave it to PB to ask for the elaborations lol.

First group:

M : SB

K : Prims

F: Idk- he seems like he may be possibly a decent fling? Lol

M: SB's pretty chill, and seems reasonable enough- can't complain too much here. xD

K: Prims can read me pretty well 90%+ of the time, so thus I'd be sentencing myself to probably losing most of my fights with him lol. (Though, on the flip side, he'd also be able to empathize or at least realize my thoughts/position on various situations, so perhaps it wouldn't necessarily be all that bad? Either way, RIP Prims. xD)

Second group:

M: SB

K: Manix

F: Read above.

M: Read above yet again.

K: He's obvs scum gaiz- and scum always deserves to die! I mean seriously, when is he ever town... That and I think Via would smack me if I did either of the above with him so... lol. RIP Prims 2,0.

Would you be mad if I suspended Paperblade? :P:

If the Eclipse mod hammer deems him worthy of being suspended, then he did something bad enough to warrant it, imo. If that's the case- RIP PB. xD

EDIT: (So would I be mad? Nah, not really, LOL. Do as you will, Clipsey~!)

Besides, who am I to question the mods, when I think they do a fairly decent/reasonable job here? =P

Edited by Eurykins

That's not a question :P:

So, do you think Paper's asking these questions to, uh, "get to know you better"? :P:

Idk- are these questions helping anyone much in that realm to begin with? (I mean, I guess it's filling in SOME blanks, but not many questions were super personal/relevant to much of my IRL shizz, so... xD)

SB is once again confirmed to be the most top grade wife material since Xinnidy.

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4) wait where do you live now if not NorCal? I was under the impression Shinori wasn't in Cali. if he is, I never realized that

can't think of anything else to ask right now so you get the refa option where you can ISO me and answer old questions that I asked, if you want to.

GOODBYE PAPERBLADE! :P:

Ahem. . .well, the responses are amusing enough. On to something more relevant. . .

What's the specs on your computer?

So there are the rest of these mafia peeps who are going to get their time in The Well.

What is your advice to these people? How can they prepare for the harsh difficulties of being in The Well for a week? Whose questions should they be scared of and why?

SB is once again confirmed to be the most top grade wife material since Xinnidy.

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4) wait where do you live now if not NorCal? I was under the impression Shinori wasn't in Cali. if he is, I never realized that

can't think of anything else to ask right now so you get the refa option where you can ISO me and answer old questions that I asked, if you want to.

Well, I guess that's what happens when SB's shipping everyone's ass down to the lynch noose- people chase him down in turn, amirite? =P

1. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. This depends, in the sense of "What would I want to get out of the game with said player list?". The ones that come to mind quickly though for the list:

Kaoz, Prims, Eclipse, Boron, Shinori, Elieson, BBM, Refa, Paperblade (with the notion that he CANNOT flake in said game), Green Poet, Blitz, and SB.

> This is assuming that all people consistently participate, subbing out doesn't occur, etc. I like the playing styles/posting styles of a lot of the listed players above, and otherwise makes games interesting for me (as some of them are people I still struggle to clearly read/identify in-game, which creates a good amount of challenge for me as a result). Also pretty cool people as a whole, so yea. :)

2. Thiiiiiis... kinda gets tricky, 'cause we all know I've not much OC experience, and some of my experiences have been rather... awkward lol. (IE. Life bulldozing, me just not talking much to others early on, getting backstabbed by Clipsey in another game (T_T), etc. lol)

Kaoz, Prims, Elieson, Eclipse, BBM, Refa, PB, Blitz, SB, Vhaltz, Kirsche, and Boron.

3. No clue, lol.

4. I used to live in SoCal. Shinori has lived in IL for as long as I've known him (but I've known him to have lived elsewhere before at various points in his life prior), and I'm currently residing in IL as well.

And uhhhhhhhhhhh, sure, I can rummage through your ISO a bit if you want lol.

Edited by Eurykins

GOODBYE PAPERBLADE! :P:

Ahem. . .well, the responses are amusing enough. On to something more relevant. . .

What's the specs on your computer?

Computer specs? Here ya go. [Copy/pasta ahooooooy~!]

JESUS CHRIST THE COPY/PASTA LOOKS AWFUL. ONE SEC, MUST EDIT:

Processor AMD Athlon X4 750K Quad Core Processor Manufacturer AMD Speed 3.4 GHz

Number of Cores 4

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

Manufacturer NVIDIA Chipset GeForce GTX 650

Dedicated Memory 2.0 GB

Total Memory 3.9 GB

Memory 8.2 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit Service Pack 1 Size 64 Bit Edition Professional Display Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080

DVD ATAPI iHAS124 W ATA Device

CD ATAPI iHAS124 W ATA Device

Drive Size 931.4 GB Free 559.1 GB

Nothing terribly grand, but it's okay. XD Certainly much better than my older computer back in Cali- had Windows XP, 2 GB RAM, and I think I was running on a 250 GB HD? (Ask anyone else who knew of my old computer specs and they'll tell you how bad they cringed and asked me how I even played stuff like League on it. xD)

So there are the rest of these mafia peeps who are going to get their time in The Well.

What is your advice to these people? How can they prepare for the harsh difficulties of being in The Well for a week? Whose questions should they be scared of and why?

1. Those who know you/see you around more often than others are more liable to asking more/potentially awkward questions- like people do in IRL all the time, lol. Expect it.

2. If you're in a relationship or have been known to be in one with another SF member, expect questions (possibly semi-sexual ones) inquiring about the situation.

3. Take a deep breath, and expect to answer the worst questions you can imagine possible during the week. So, when you realize by the end of the week that they were never asked, you feel very fortunate and blessed to have dodged the bullets. :D

4. The more/longer people have known you, the more information/dirt is available to be had. Unless you're an oldie SF Moofia hermit, expect more from the senior members who've known you the longest. ;)

5. IMO, just wing it and have fun with it. That's part of the fun of being voted for/nominated in the well, no? XD

Edited by Eurykins

K: Manix.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke u'll ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble that'll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & i'll beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i ain't satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but ima shite fury & u'll drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob

I'm asking Eury these questions because I'm going to kill her and wear her skin to get closer to Shinori

ITT: Paperblade thinks cats are better than women. But that means he won't hit on me~! :P:

tell us about the aquarium you worked in?

what is the best food Shinor cooks in your opinion?

favorite mafia game and favorite role?

how are Shinor's parents?