Sunwoo

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah cool with a LG lynch. uh if I vote it won't end the phase early or something like that? I know this is a majority game but just in case.

@Bluedoom any reason me over poly into the day phase?

On the other hand, Refa, why are you entertaining the notion that Snike is scum only now?

Well, noone else in the day phase can be scum other than him or LG (FMPOV; I'm still not cleared, so yeah). I'm still not scumreading him, and as scum I figure that he wouldn't be so eager to go for a future 1v1 with me.

Marth should be clear, IMO, because, with him being uncced night -> day shifter, he hasn't been using it to give the scummier members of the town a vote, overall. If he is scum, why did he move Blitz d1 over a scum vote to muddle things up? Assuming 1/1 they can't be scumbuddies, and I'd be more inclined to believe the phase driver role wouldn't be a balance of power between scum and town.

Fuck, that's a good point. Wouldn't optimal play as scum be to save it until scum can attain majority in the day?

My only problem is that Blitz reads as Town Blitz so hard and I can't see him playing as such as scum, so I'm more inclined to scumread Bluedoom. Also his scumtell is N1ing Mayors. =)

##Vote: LordGaius

It didn't matter because everyone here is town by poe, I was just curious if it was used.

End-of-the-day Votals

Lord Gaius (3): Makaze, Junk, Snike

Bluedoom (1): Refa

Lord Gaius has been lynched! He was:

Dear Lord Gaius,

You are Boron, scum day courier/announcer/(snip).

You tend to roll courier a lot. Well, guess what; you're courier. But as usual, this is only part of your role, hiding the fact that you're scum. Whenever you sub in for scum, it has an tendency to end well for you. Whenever you sub in as town kingmaker in LYLO, it has an tendency to end not quite so well.

Each cycle, you may send 2 messages that are no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

You may also make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. The announcement will posted as soon as a host sees it.

[redacted]

You win when nothing can cause the mafia's death.

It is now N4. N4 ends on April 28 at 12:20 AM PST. The following people may post during this phase:

Marth

Poly

Blitz

Edited by eclipse

waaaaaaaaaao my reads were WRONG about him okay

According to Refa, Marth is scum off POE (and that, according to him, Snike can suck it). I also have no more shots.

Cool mafia game guys.

also shoutouts to Terrador for breaking my perfect vig record (I was 4 for 4 in targeting scum with big shots between ITTD and this game before you were town, ffs)

Refa idc what you make your dinosaur comic about tomorrow but it should be hilarious upon threat of lynch strong arming except not really

man I really hope Snike isn't scum that'd suck

Super Dead

I Tried.

Super Dead

when you say super dead, it reminds me of superimposed deadloads on structures, lol

Happy Birthday (and sorry for being late)! and also Sorry Poly, for making you ruin your perfect score. My wizard mode hasn't actually activated in any game since Code geass mafia. Also, sorry Terrador, for death tunneling you, I seriously thought you were scum though. (I feel like that change in setup was actually a trap specifically meant for me)

also, good job lynching scum guys

well, I am pretty sure Marth is the last scum and it is a 1 VS 1 between me and Marth. You guys should just lynch Marth and end the game tomorrow

@Snike, regarding Marth, it is possible he was bussing BBM simply because he knew he would never have to actually place a vote on him and also, the reason he never sent one of his buddies could have been because he had a limitation to the number of times he could send his buddies above (like the limitation on himself, it could be he could only send one buddy at only once) and he was trying to save the shot for later and so he wouldn't get caught by the problem.

Well, that is pretty much all I can think of based on theories. I also came across another crazy theory, but I will be posting that in my PM, lol.

Asked Poly to vig LG (honestly thought that Shinori could be dayscum), mreh.

I was also totally worried about it, lol

also shoutouts to Terrador for breaking my perfect vig record (I was 4 for 4 in targeting scum with big shots between ITTD and this game before you were town, ffs)

Refa idc what you make your dinosaur comic about tomorrow but it should be hilarious upon threat of lynch strong arming except not really

man I really hope Snike isn't scum that'd suck

Hey, at least I survived to what, N3? That's a new record for me as town!

Cool mafia game guys.

Last night sucked, but at least we've got a good chance to win tonight. Scum's between Blitz & Marth because everyone else is pretty much confirmed at this point (unless Refa's pulling the mother of all bussing gambits).

Makaze has died! He was:

Dear Makaze,

You are Elieson, town day persuader/announcer.

You're SF mafia's resident dad, but that doesn't stop anyone from getting you killed all the time. Whether it is by turbolynches, modkills or nightkills, you tend to die early by dumb reasons and no one knows why. This time you're determined not to get turbolynched though, so you're going to sit down and have a serious talk to convince them why someone else than you is a much better lynch.

At day you may reply to your role pm Day X: Compel <USERA> to vote for <USERB>. A must be a day player. They will be forced to vote for B once a host sees your message. This will be reflected in votals. This must be done within the first 24 hours of the day phase, or your action will be forfeited.

Each cycle you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

It is now D5. D5 ends on April 30 12:40 AM PST. The following people may post during this phase:

Refa
Poly

Edited by j00

Whee, I'm late/early, depending on how you look at Boron's post. But since the last post was twelve hours ago. . .

Phase End

Edited by eclipse

You all gather around, and see. . .something completely expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lSsB8u0By4

This is two inside jokes in one

Dear Makaze,

You are Elieson, town day persuader/announcer.

You're SF mafia's resident dad, but that doesn't stop anyone from getting you killed all the time. Whether it is by turbolynches, modkills or nightkills, you tend to die early by dumb reasons and no one knows why. This time you're determined not to get turbolynched though, so you're going to sit down and have a serious talk to convince them why someone else than you is a much better lynch.

At day you may reply to your role pm Day X: Compel <USERA> to vote for <USERB>. A must be a day player. They will be forced to vote for B once a host sees your message. This will be reflected in votals. This must be done within the first 24 hours of the day phase, or your action will be forfeited.

Each cycle you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

It is now Day 5! I'll let Boron decide the end time. If you couldn't post last phase, you can now~! You should have your phases straight now!

Can we just assume that Blitz is clear on the default assumption that he sucks at replicating his town meta? OK, good. Anyways, here are the alive players so far.

Day Players

Refa- Confirmed town FMPOV, don't really see any scenario which makes sense for me as scum.

Snike- Was reading him as town earlier, but could be scum and I don't see why he'd sub out in an auto win situation.

Night Players

Blitz- Read above.

Bluedoom- Scum as PoE, along with Snike.

Junk- Cleared due to breaking Strawman's Ascetic, since literally no other player could have done that.

Polydeuces- Cleared because lol vigilante.

So let's go through with what I believe to be the optimal lynch, although it does take some assumptions into mind (mainly that Marth is forced to target night players and send them to the day, even as scum...wow, that'd be a cruddy scum role, I actually AM town (otherwise this would be a horrible plan if you believe that there's a possibility that I'm scum), and uh...I don't think there was anything else), so uh...keep that in mind.

Today, we lynch Snike.

IF Snike flips scum, we win instantly.

IF Snike flips town, we move onto the night phase.

I'll probably get NK'd by virtue of being the last day player, and Bluedoom will be forced to send another townie into the day phase.

Said last town player lynches Bluedoom (DO NOT LYNCH BLITZ WHATEVER YOU DO SO HELP ME).

Junk, if you could message me with the details of how exactly your role works (since Bluedoom's should parallel yours), that would be wonderful.

Alternatively we could just lynch Marthipan and complain how scumsided the game is if we're wrong, but I don't like losing.