Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My internet fucked up during the time of hammer. I was unable to because random internet outage and also couldn't even post to skype.

Be around in a bit.

In other news: SF has been randomly fucking up for me. Like, "host unreachable" type of deals. I'm not sure how this will affect the game. This phase end time, for me, would be best if it was pushed back by two hours, BUT it's a little late for that.

And Paper, you WOULD have a case, but we're stuck on D2, in terms of associative reads.

Keep throwing shade on me eclipse. I'm sure that'll help things along. Especially since had I voted, hammer looks like it would've been earlier, contrary to your requests.

Alright, so we do have a mislynch, so

##Vote:Makaze

I don't think slap fighting for another phase is going to help, so may as well turbo this and go from there.

sorry about not saying much, I'm literally a zombie atm.

Oh hallelujah, it's L-1.

Which, for once, I'm not going to complain about, because this game is so darn inactive. However, if you're going to be gone for the last twelvish hours of the phase, I'm not going to throw a hissy fit about it ending slightly earlier than anticipated (that's you, Snike, and being snide isn't helpful so kindly put a cork in that).

Knowing full well the fate of which that was foretold by the gods of the Outrealm was drawing more and more near, Makaze knew that his sacrifice would be for the greater good. Strung around his neck lie the unusual belts that his future outfit was held together by. The town decided that he needed to be hung, and to everyone's surprise, it was Makaze himself whom kicked the board out from under his own feet and snapped his own neck.

GOOD THING HE'S MAFIA!

Makaze was lynched. He was...

Dear Makaze,

300px-Celica_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png

You are Celica, Town Vanilla. You are a priestess from Zofia, and task yourself with finding out why Mila, your goddess, has disappeared from the face of the continent. You're okay at combat, but having to use HP to cast magic limits you a bit.

Unfortunately, because you're too low on HP to use magic, you have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.
Wait a minute...that's not a mafia RoleTome...
Old Hubba is not impressed.

Night 4 has begun, and ends in 24 hours, (10:30a GMT-5 [CST] on 5/5/15). Night 4 may end early if all potential action(s) are submitted, even with a command to Idle. No Night-Talking.
Edited by Sara.

It was a painful gathering in the morning to see the Mani Katti impaling its owner.

eclipse has died. She was...

Dear MancerNecro eclipse,

300px-DLCLyn.jpg

You are Lyn, Town 2-shot Jailkeeper. You are a nomad from the Sacae plains, and the long-lost daughter of Marquess Caelin. You're pretty quick and accurate, and your Prf weapon is better than Eliwood's, but your strength and durability leave something to be desired.

Twice during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Protect User with flashy criticals." You will somehow split into five people and attack anyone who tries to kill User, protecting them from all harm. However, because your strength is terrible you won't actually kill them, and User will spend so long watching your critical animation that they will forget to perform their night action.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

MY LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS shouted Old Hubba. THEY JUST KEEP DYING!

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 80 hours on the 8th of May at 10:30pm CST ( GMT-5 ). With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Extending Phase time by a bit due to requests for a different time period request.

The gods are also hungry for more souls. Failing to lynch will result in a Universal Loss. The game is not in a state of LYLO, but the game is in a state of LYUL (Lynch or Universal Loss)

Edited by Sara.

One more thing. If anyone alive Night-Talks again (posting after a host posts a flip), they're being Modkilled on the spot.

Fuck I was wrong on that suspicion. Elie, just to double check, we're not in a *YLO situation except for Universal loss, are we?

Sorry eclipse if that previous response offended you in any way. I went over the line.

Alright, that means 5/2 or 4/2/1. It's time to massclaim, especially since we just effectively lost our doctor variant.

I'm a vanilla, in case that hasn't been clear from my flailing around. I started to focus eclipse in part because of her saying making an issue of the setup spec, which felt like a smear to me. Evidently I was wrong on that point.

That being said:

##Vote: NecroGhoulin

The tunnel on Eclipse aside, that latest post is super bad, IMO. If you 'knew' Makaze was clear, why didn't you speak up? Please talk more during the day phase.

I'd like to hear more from Eury, now that her main scumread has flipped otherwise. Paper should speak up as well, but I'm starting to think he's ITP and thus doesn't give much of a gently caress.

*proceeds to cry inside*

I diverged from my original target to keep an eye on Eclipse, and the night she died I was watching someone else. ;A; I'm terrible at this game sometimes. Q_Q''

> I'm the town back-up. I inherited the Even Night watch shinanegans and, N2, watched over Eclipse (but no one visited her then). But then opted to pick Shinori for the next night phase. If only I'd stuck to my original gut target.... :/

And while I realize that my Makaze read flipped town, I feel that the NL's that happened/the lack of associate reads/flips that happened = probably the largest hinderance to townie effort this game (along-side of kinda shitty activity levels by the vast majority of this player base). :/ Blaaaaaargh, this game makes me cry inside. T_T;;

Also, at this point, I'm willing to bank on Scum!nori at this point, based on gut read + vibes from his slot. Ghoulin has the capacity to be the former's scum buddy, if he's opting to just mimic his poor activity levels and/or otherwise just isn't offering to try at all either.

Disagree on the tracker inno, it was more of the case that Gaius derped rather than Makaze being 100% inno. I can understand why vanilla could be demotivating, though.

Eury elaborate on he backup ability? You got it as soon as Rapier died?

Strawman, Ghoulin, and Shinori still need to show up and do something. I'm giving poly a pass because he's subbing out, but seriously, less than half of the game has talked this phase, over 1/3rd of the way in.

Come on.

Effective immediately, Blitz subs in for Blackhawk Stinger.

Also, to accommodate for the current state of SF, the 8 hour Phase extension will likely be the only phase extension given, as long as things do not get worse than they are.