ODMGUADTMAS - LyLo afterparty

Mitsuki

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to talk about OC guy because I am vaguely suspicious of them for our conversation (it feels like they're using the fact that they don't have to post as an excuse to not really read) but its kind of pointless bringing it up if nobody knows who they are.

Bringing this up since it sounds interesting.

You CAN ask the same questions and whatnot in private as you can in public. Or if you really want to say "screw the rules", see if the hosts will allow you to post the content of those conversations. Totally a dick move, but if you suspect OC guy, the fastest way to get a straight answer is to make OC stuff not-OC.

I'm 90% sure maf will know who they are by now anyway but I feel like the main reason I haven't brought it up outright is because it feels kind of dickish.

This. . .makes even less sense.

Like, if you think that the mafia knows who they are, do you think said person is talking to the mafia, or is mafia?

He said he can OC anyone and even if he's town he has probably talked to somebody who's mafia by now.

So do you think OC guy is worth lynching? Or do you just want OC guy to publicly post reads? Because I have no idea what to make of your stance about OC guy.

I think OC guy is scummy because he made a comment about my first vote asking me what I thought of Boron's reaction even though I'd already posted "oh Boron isn't playing" and then he asked me another question just now about my thoughts on the wagon on me even though I posted about that already. Missing things happens but it feels like he wasn't even bothering to read fully with what he said to me.

I love being gay dont you wish you were gay too?

Oc guy is relatively afk to me. @SB which game was scum miller in? I could see Mits trolling us since she always talks about wanting to make roles even weirder than mine but ##HostMetaOnDay1 is definitely not something worth playing when little is really known aside from OC guy an ld maybe my role if certain people have checked their rolePM today. Would you call OCguy scummy even if he hasnt kept up? Wouldnt you expect Scum!OCguy to be super involved in the thread since they cant even post in it, to try to appear townie? I would townread OCguy based on matched personality and standard involvement and general comfort if he seems to be lacking in rushing a gamebreaking attempt.

I dont disagree with my playstyle being out of touch with my norm i guess but after last game im not feeling really attached to the game yet since when i got super emotional and involved i ended up throwing the game with 1/3 scumreads right. @eclipse since i cant disagree with votes on me im not gonna defend myself from them.

SB wagon jumped up hardcore and aside from dorian suspicions i cant complain since day 1 turbos happen all the time on SF and this looks to me like a stupid slow panic turbo since nobody has a more or less unified competent read.

I think OC guy is scummy because he made a comment about my first vote asking me what I thought of Boron's reaction even though I'd already posted "oh Boron isn't playing" and then he asked me another question just now about my thoughts on the wagon on me even though I posted about that already. Missing things happens but it feels like he wasn't even bothering to read fully with what he said to me.

I think I know who OC guy is. Start pressuring, because if you're right about OC guy being scum, and you're town, you probably won't live long enough to regret it.

I love being gay dont you wish you were gay too?

Oc guy is relatively afk to me. @SB which game was scum miller in? I could see Mits trolling us since she always talks about wanting to make roles even weirder than mine but ##HostMetaOnDay1 is definitely not something worth playing when little is really known aside from OC guy an ld maybe my role if certain people have checked their rolePM today. Would you call OCguy scummy even if he hasnt kept up? Wouldnt you expect Scum!OCguy to be super involved in the thread since they cant even post in it, to try to appear townie? I would townread OCguy based on matched personality and standard involvement and general comfort if he seems to be lacking in rushing a gamebreaking attempt.

I dont disagree with my playstyle being out of touch with my norm i guess but after last game im not feeling really attached to the game yet since when i got super emotional and involved i ended up throwing the game with 1/3 scumreads right. @eclipse since i cant disagree with votes on me im not gonna defend myself from them.

SB wagon jumped up hardcore and aside from dorian suspicions i cant complain since day 1 turbos happen all the time on SF and this looks to me like a stupid slow panic turbo since nobody has a more or less unified competent read.

WTF Elie, are you supposed to post every bit of meme shit from the mafia subforum? :P:

If you want to try to detach your emotions from mafia, that's fine, but the sense I got from this is that you're off to the side, watching. That's. . .just bad, because time's running out, and I'd rather not hand the lynch over to the RNG.

It feels really weird that I'm discussing a scum read with SB without knowing who it is, or the exact wording, but eh. I would like to see something come of it from SB, whether it be pressure on OC Guy or a pursuit of other matters.

Hey, kids, try not to have a coughing fit so bad that your eyes water and you dry heave. It sucks.

Elie's content is still scummy to me. In his post here he spends more time talking about what people are doing than looking into their intent. I can't tell why he prefers a SB lynch over a Cam lynch since he barely talks about SB.

I'm not scum-reading SB. I don't really like his vote on YOLO but I'd rather wait for YOLO's response before touching on that.

OK and why did you felt the need to reaction test someone you know as talkative, therefore more likely to product content on their own, instead of someone who's harder to get a read on?

I didn't really think about it that way. I just thought saw that Manix had 2 votes and thought he might respond tellingly if they kept piling up.

I think i need to confess...im gay.

I think i have the biggest issue with yoloswag (thats omega right) but hes done very little so what to even case on. He consistently does nothing but the hiatus apparently affected manix so maybe itll affect him in the long run. I have this personal bias for the player though so im trying to not let that get in the way

I have higher expectations of SB than Cam so i voted for him since theyre both about equal as a scumread to me in terms of content @prims

@eclipse this phase has dragged on and at this point im not feeling like doing anything outside of typical scorri-play mainly because D1 has made it this far with cases on the miller claim and myself/SB primarily. I disagree with the former being actual scum and as far as the latter well he is about my only scumlean compared to the swell of townreads i currently have.

I have no opinions on Dorian and dmnt

gay

drawing blanks on content since my last post tbh. i don't really care about miller spec rn but my one concern is whether bunch would actually know to claim miller as town in their relative inexperience, but i'm not going to jump down that hole yet

also if people haven't figured out who the OC'er is by now, ur bad (i have had no contact from them and still know)

gonna be out for some hours, back later.

Ugh im so gay it hurts...

I wanna shitpost and iphones are the worst for it.

Prims question; what do u think about OCguy being just OCguy in the premise of the whole game? Youre a good balancer so i figure at least you could assume even in a low-power game what an OCguy would be as far as legitimate or underpowered.

Eclipse are you scumreading OCguy or just being paranoid about SB and OCguy talking to eachother. It doesnt sound like something to get worked up over given what we have heard already and if you are assuming OCguy is scum and would kill A town!sb, then that requires SB basically claiming? Your read on the scneario makes no sense to me.

Eclipse are you scumreading OCguy or just being paranoid about SB and OCguy talking to eachother. It doesnt sound like something to get worked up over given what we have heard already and if you are assuming OCguy is scum and would kill A town!sb, then that requires SB basically claiming? Your read on the scneario makes no sense to me.

So. . .SB claims to be scumreading the OC guy, yet isn't doing anything in public with that read. If SB thinks OC guy is scummy, then he should be pressuring OC guy via OC, preferably with the threat of posting every last thing OC guy said. If SB thinks that OC guy is town, then it's a pointless discussion, and SB's efforts should be focused elsewhere.

SB's actions seem somewhat weak, given that he's supposedly got a scumread off of it. Not doing something with a scumread is kinda bad, IMO.

'sides, if OC guy thinks that he talked to mafia, he can heartily out everyone he did talk to, and why he thinks there's mafia in that group, so the rest of the game gets associative reads. Otherwise, if it's who I think it is, it's a free night kill if OC guy is town. In other words, OC guy needs to step up his game.

Scum miller was mafia sucks mafia.

I didn't want to out OC man because of potentially breaking the game with town leader but then I decided it bugged me enough and realised scum would find out who they were if we did that anyway so shrug. Apparently they missed that Boron wasn't ingame because they left immediately after sending the pm (or maybe it was the second thing? Its kind of unclear) but idk if I buy it and it still leaves the other part that they missed.

More later after WW maybe.

I don't know anything about the OC guy as they haven't talked to me. It's day 1 so I have nothing to say about the set-up. Manix you should vote Elie with me.

YES

Anyways, I've been skimming the game so far and these are my reads on people (after ISOing them).

Eclipse- I have a bad gut feeling on her. It doesn't feel like her opinions are changing around much, despite me not having any issues with those opinions themselves. Kind of depends on Elie's alignment, though, because I don't think she'd coast on him as a scumbuddy.

Dmnt- It's me!

Cam- Can't read his content for shit, but I'll trust SB's read on him (for those not paying attention, that's that Cam seems more like town shitposting).

Strawman- This guy is scum. Like...it's not even a gut feeling at this point, I'm just sure that he's scum. He's spent more time hard defending Bunch than he has pushing reads (I say this as someone who thought the Bunch wagon was stupid as fuck). Even his SB vote seems to be over a disagreement than something bad that SB did. Also not as important as my previous points but something about this ("If by some twist of fate a rvs wagon got turned into a surprise early hammer then we would all deserve to lose haha.") rubs me the wrong way. I don't get why people are ignoring him.

Manix- Town, probably. I liked his elaboration on his Freyjadour case (and can't expect him to know why Freyja would be self conscious) but he hasn't done much outside of that.

Elieson- Don't get what peoples' issues with him are. The only thing that bothers me is him talking about a swell of townreads that he has when none of his previous (or future) posts reflect that.

Prims- His first post after his Manix vote was amazing. Other than that, he reads as demotivated scum to me. He does a lot of agreeing and question asking without getting much out of it (as far as I know), and his actual cases have okay logic but not much strength behind them.

Blitz- Assuming he's the OC dude (can he vote?). SB, why is Blitz scummy? Is he not paranoid enough for you?

SB- I've never seen such a small ISO from him before. I don't think what he has is impressive (especially before he made that content post), but I struggle to see why there are so many (like four, right?) votes on him. Personally, he's a null read.

Dorian- Basically doing the same thing that Prims is doing but I'm not as confident because I haven't played as many games with him.

Ms. Bunch- Obvious town lol (just his reactions to the wagon scream newb town over "careful scum" or even "scum pretending to contribute"). The only thing that makes me not 100% sure is what Manix said about him claiming miller, because I'm not sure if he'd know to claim that as town either. Actually, Freyjadour, why did you claim miller at the beginning?

Yoloswag- I liked his line of questioning on Freyjadour, and have no strong opinion on the rest of his content (because it barely exists). Not even sure what to do here, because he barely posts when he's normally playing AND he's busy.

##Vote: Strawman

My opinions are what they are because I should probably take a nap.

Anyway, hi Refa. If you think that Strawman is scum, do you think that Freyja is scum by association? Or do you think Strawman is buddying for the sake of buddying?

If Blitz is the OC guy then it's really weird that he hasn't contacted me yet. In fact if Blitz is the OC guy it's insane that there's anybody who hasn't been contacted by him yet. I didn't even remember Blitz was in the game.

I claimed Miller immediately because I know that it isn't helpful for a Miller to keep their role hidden. It messes with Cop results and only really exists to weaken cops. I'd rather claim now and possibly be NK'd than waste a use of Cop.

I haven't been contacted by Blitz, I just assumed it was him because there were no posts by Blitz and someone said that the OC person could only speak via OC.

My opinions are what they are because I should probably take a nap.

Anyway, hi Refa. If you think that Strawman is scum, do you think that Freyja is scum by association? Or do you think Strawman is buddying for the sake of buddying?

Nope. I think he was just buddying because usually RVS cases aren't strong enough to carry mislynches anyways. Might as well get some towncred out of it while appearing to do things.