22 members have voted

1. 1. Which side are you oriented to?

• Right
    • Left
    • Whole; Slightly Left
    • Whole; Slightly Right
    • Whole

lol!

that dancing lady test thing, i can switch between seeing her move clockwise and counterclockwise

does that make me a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Does the way she turns completely depend on if you look at her from the top or bottom. If you look at her from the bottom I say your a perv (looking up her dress)No but really, it says I'm right brained when I am usually the opposite.

I'm probably left/whole. I usually use logic, but I write stories and use my creativity. Plus I'm an obsessive doodler.

Does the way she turns completely depend on if you look at her from the top or bottom. If you look at her from the bottom I say your a perv (looking up her dress)No but really, it says I'm right brained when I am usually the opposite.

I'm probably left/whole. I usually use logic, but I write stories and use my creativity. Plus I'm an obsessive doodler.

actually, i can make her change the direction she is spinning while staring at her.

then she suddenly changes direction, which is a pretty cool thing to watch. it doesn't matter if i'm looking at her from the top or bottom, i can still make her change direction.

I couldn't make her change direction. I can switch perspectives pretty well when looking at a hollow cube, but not much more than that.

And I have no need of any spinning ladies.

It is simple once you get the hang of it. Watch her outstretched leg, and wait until it is facing either directly forward towards you or away from you. At that exact point, will it to move in the opposite direction. After a few minutes, it's pretty easy to make her move back and forth like a metronome rather than spinning in a circle.

Now what takes me forever is to make her turn in a different direction by concentrating on her head, or most of the top of her body; it's difficult as hell.

It is simple once you get the hang of it. Watch her outstretched leg, and wait until it is facing either directly forward towards you or away from you. At that exact point, will it to move in the opposite direction. After a few minutes, it's pretty easy to make her move back and forth like a metronome rather than spinning in a circle.

Now what takes me forever is to make her turn in a different direction by concentrating on her head, or most of the top of her body; it's difficult as hell.

Ack she does it whitout me even looking at her. and how does the pic changes to what you want?

Ack she does it whitout me even looking at her. and how does the pic changes to what you want?

the picture doesn't have any depth, shadows, or anything that gives it a 3D look. its just a black image that changes shape.

the brain interprets this black image as the shape of a woman. Since the actual image doesn't have anything that gives it a three-dimensional look, the brain "assumes" the shape of the figure as 3D, and as such the brain believes that the lady is spinning around. In order to make the image shift from spinning from one direction to the other, you have to look at it in a different manner, as Esau has said. Just "retrain" your brain and force it to see differently. For some its easier than for others, but it's still possible to do.

Illusions are wonderful, wonderful things!

<3

the picture doesn't have any depth, shadows, or anything that gives it a 3D look. its just a black image that changes shape.

the brain interprets this black image as the shape of a woman. Since the actual image doesn't have anything that gives it a three-dimensional look, the brain "assumes" the shape of the figure as 3D, and as such the brain believes that the lady is spinning around. In order to make the image shift from spinning from one direction to the other, you have to look at it in a different manner, as Esau has said. Just "retrain" your brain and force it to see differently. For some its easier than for others, but it's still possible to do.

Illusions are wonderful, wonderful things!

<3

You really know your stuff.