What color would you want for your Free Special Hero at the Anniversary Celebration?

Diovani Bressan

Free Year 7 Special Heroes Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which color would you like for your free summon?

I feel like I'm most likely choosing red, which has a lot of characters I want and even duplicates of the ones I already have aren't bad. But colorless and green are also good choices too.

Really, the only bad choice for me is blue because I already have nearly half the characters there and the only one I'd care to get whom I don't already have is Zelgius.

It's very close between blue, green, and colorless for me in terms of what I'll be able to make use of functionally (all three between 79-86% chance), so it'll probably have to just come down to favoritism.

I think blue will be the highest priority for me, followed by colorless, then green, though I'm still waffling on whether colorless or green is higher.

EDIT: Just reformatted the whole thing to be less verbose.

Can't say no to a freebie. Nothing too exciting but in general, I actually managed to naturally pull my most wanted units all year. Of those I didn't get, I suppose I value highly mobile Duo and Harmonic units the most, the other such units and good player-phase solo units next, and third-choices are there for a variety of reasons. So I'll put the priorities in order of bold, regular and italic.

Red: Linde, Sanaki, Byleth, Nino, Fjorm
Blue: Seidr, Mark, Edelgard, Bernadetta, Say'ri
Green: Anna, Other Anna, Claude, Dimitri, Kvasir, Ursula, Leo
Grey: Kagero, Tiki, Ymir, Flayn, Yunaka

I think when it comes down to it, Red is high risk high reward, whereas something like Grey would be far safer. If I was actually active and going to use the units, going safe might be the go, but assuming I'm just loitering and picking up freebies, taking the risk is probably fine.

Edited by Humanoid

My top priority will be Red to see if I can get a Nino or Duo Byleth, and if not then any of the other characters I don't have or merges/fodder would be good. Blue and Green would be the next priorities (Blue with a very slight edge), and Colorless will be my lowest priority.

I'd go from Red > Blue/ Green > Colorless personally. Red has a lot of great units. Blue isn't as good but they're still strong and Green has both strong units and good fodder (No Quarter). While it'd be nice to get the Bridal Tikis, I don't care much for the other units there, so watch me get a circle of 5 colorless stones when the time comes 😕

Let's see...

Red: Wind Tribe Dagr, New Years M!Kana (if I can't summon him on his debut banner)

Blue: Desert Byleth, Child Mark (this might be the unit I want the most)

Green: Summer Ivy

Colorless: Halloween Flayn, maybe?

So, looks like I'll be pulling on Blue again this year. I seem to do that with some regularity. This year, it has my most-wanted unit as well as the most units I'd like but don't have. (Just pulled Bride Say'ri on the Double Special banner, so now Blue is even with Red in this category (if I can't pull New Years M!Kana on his debut banner.)) Colorless is last on my priorities because the only unit I have any sort of pull towards is Halloween Flayn, and even then I don't care that much about getting her.

So, I guess it's Blue > Red > Green > Colorless, and I really, really hope I don't get any units I actually dislike (again.) Looking at you, Zelgius. Please stay out of my barracks.

Edited by Mercakete

Red has 14 units. I have Linde, Flavia, Ayra, Seadall, and Byleth. That leaves 9, but 3 of them (Hana, Ashe, and Kana) are demotes, which are easier to pick up elsewhere. The 6 interesting ones are Nino, Eliwood, Shez, Fjorm, Dagr, and Sanaki.

Blue has 13 units. I have Byleth, Shamir, Tharja, and Edelgard. That leaves 9, with 1 of them (Catria) being a demote. Takumi, Bernadetta, Mark, Say'ri, Sigurd, Timerra, Zelgius, and Seidr are the 8 interesting ones.

Green has 14 units. I have Leo, Karla, Anna, Ephraim, Ferdinand, Anna, Reina, and Dimitri. That leaves 6, with no demotes: Ursula, Hector, Ivy, Claude, Heather, and Kvasir.

Colorless has 11 units. I have Triandra, Rebecca, L'Arachel, Kagero, and Yunaka. That leaves 6, with no demotes: Elise, Tiki, Ymir, Lysithea, Flayn, and Nerthuz.

Blue has the best odds of having a new rare unit at 8/13, and it includes Mark, the one I'm most interested in.

The units I'd consider particularly compelling are:

• Red: Fjorm, Sanaki (2/14)
  • Blue: Mark, Timerra, Zelgius, Seidr (4/13)
  • Green: Hector, Ivy, Claude, Heather, Kvasir (5/14)
  • Colorless: Elise, Tiki, Ymir, Nerthuz (4/11)

From that perspective, colorless takes the lead followed by green, with blue falling behind. Colorless also has the most duos, but unlike blue and green, it doesn't offer seasonal-exclusive characters. Meanwhile green isn't offering any duos, and also it has lower odds of a new unit in the first place, even if the ones it does have are particularly good.

Assuming nothing changes in the meantime, I think blue wins out for me overall.

Edited by Othin

For me I am going blue>green/red, colorless.  Blue has the most units I don't have but would like and red and green are equal in terms of units I would be fine with, colorless has nothing I want so watch me get only colorless.