Most hated chapter

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-3 annoys the hell out of me. It isn't hard but the enemy phase takes so long and the music annoys me too.

3-P for the same reason of the INCREDIBLY long Other Phase. I'm not that fond of most of the GM chapters but 3-P is just argh.

3-4 takes ages to do because of all of the ledges as well as the Other Phase, ballistas etc. I got critted like hell on my Hard Mode playthrough on that level too - though that was an act of the RNG goddess, it was still incredibly annoying.

3-8 is a bit boring as well.

3-11 has annoying potholes and the setting is just really boring.

3-E has a really long enemy/other phase, but it's alright. I don't mind it too much.

4-4 is a tad annoying because of the large amount of reinforcements around. Especially if you don't beat it by Turn 14 - else you get about fourteen enemies coming in as reinforcements. Really really annoying to deal with.

The only Part 3 chapters I particularly like are 3-6 and 3-13, to be honest. I wish the Dawn Brigade featured a bit more :/

Edited by Drayano

1-9 Waste of time and no items too worthwhile to pick up if you can find them without getting killed by Jarod's cowards. Also they didn't give you the one chance you had to have Micaiah thani Alder. Jarod doesn't even move you could have the BK in the NW and Micaiah 2 squares away form Jarod and kill him with Micaiah for easy weapon xp.

I play with PoR bonuses

Micaiah part: Dawn brigade is weak expect Eddie, don't mention of the BK I have never count the number of reset i have done, Micaiah is fail

2-1: Nephenee's lance ...hate weapon triangle plus Heather can you stop moving and get killed ? =_= ?

3-prologue : STOP STEALING MY EXP, LAGUZ !! (Mist get doubled but the +2 bonus speed PoR saves her)

3-11: (with many many yellow unit) ZZZZZZzzzZZZZZ eh ?

3-12 (Mikaya can't move) All my mercenaries were at 3rd class sooo DEADEYE, FLARE, COURONA, ASTRUM...reset ...

3-Final : ZZZZzzzZZZ again ...Laguz please don't steal my exp ...

4-4: I hhattee desserrtt, too many crossbow, Naesala get a critical hit with a bow =_=

2-3 annoys the hell out of me. It isn't hard but the enemy phase takes so long and the music annoys me too.
I love Proud Flight. :[
3-11 has annoying potholes and the setting is just really boring.
It has a bit of nostalgia, in its defense. But I was annoyed by the chapter in FE9 too, so...

I play with PoR bonuses

Micaiah part: Dawn brigade is weak expect Eddie, don't mention of the BK I have never count the number of reset i have done, Micaiah is fail

Nolan, Sothe, and Aran, if you count him, beg to differ.

I like the bridge level it provides a challenge the swamp level is just unfair.

Which swamp? If you meant 4-5, then how is it unfair? If you're dead set on finishing it quickly, just kill Izuka. :/

1-E's steel longbows >.<

Actually, the archers in general on that chapter. Base level Zihark gets two-shotted, Rafiel can't climb ledges transformed (fortunately there's no real reason to transform Rafiel), and the damn thieves are impossible to reach (though you can block the exit and retake the treasure). I forgot to take Nailah so this chapter was much harder than it should have been.

That chapter is easy I did not bother with them.

Sure, there's always not using them. But I hate it because Tormod, Muarim and Vika (Some Laguz Emancipation Army...) are forced to be fielded for no reason whatsoever.

Nolan, Sothe, and Aran, if you count him, beg to differ.
And Zihark, Jill and Volug (well, Volug's stronger after Part I). Edward's the worst of these guys too. Edited by Nathan Graves

I love Proud Flight. :[

I'm not sure why but it really annoys me on 2-3 D: I don't actually mind it on some of the other chapters like 3-2 but 2-3 is just extra annoying. I prefer Dark Traveler and Unending Task to the rest though (although Ascent & Grasping Truth are good too)

3-11: (with many many yellow unit) ZZZZZZzzzZZZZZ eh ?

3-12 (Mikaya can't move) All my mercenaries were at 3rd class sooo DEADEYE, FLARE, COURONA, ASTRUM...reset ...

4-4: I hhattee desserrtt, too many crossbow, Naesala get a critical hit with a bow =_=

3-11 only has 3 yellow units. I just have them avoid so they stay out of the way. Maybe you're thinking of 3-10 with all the green units trying to protect Elincia.

3-13 is the one where Micaiah can't move. If your mercs are 3rd tier, why do you go down to fight them? They only move on the last 2 turns so you should be able to retreat without suffering casualties.

4-4 is Oliver's mansion. 4-3 is the desert which is one of my most hated chapters in the game.

Edited by KSFF2150

Also, my biggest gripe with Ike's part 3 chapters is being forced to field Ranulf. Cat laguz, to be blunt, fail completely and utterly in Radiant Dawn. Worst transformation issues in the game ftl.

Maybe you're thinking of 3-10 with all the green units trying to protect Elincia.

3-13 is the one where Micaiah can't move. If your mercs are 3rd tier, why do you go down to fight them?

Ah thank this is 3-12 where there are many many yellow units, too long... :o

I retreat but i always forget when they come so my brigade were near their entrance XD (plus I always want to beat Ike (lvl20 and +5def lol, Laura makes him sleep but the def is too great for 2nd tier)

Ah thank this is 3-12 where there are many many yellow units, too long... :o

I retreat but i always forget when they come so my brigade were near their entrance XD (plus I always want to beat Ike (lvl20 and +5def lol, Laura makes him sleep but the def is too great for 2nd tier)

Oh, 3-12. Turn wise, it's pretty short. Time wise, it's quite long. I don't like the allies cause they do stupid things but its fun to watch them. Allies and other units take a while to finish their turns and that is annoying.

Edited by KSFF2150

Can't think of any, since I didn't have any problems on any of them in hard mode.

Probably 3-6 since I forgot to get the Beastfoe. I thought I had it at first but while I was looking at the base I couldn't find it.

Edited by Julius

I HATE 2-Endgame.

It's the level I have the most trouble with.

2-E isn't hard at all... I had Brom and Nephenee with ranged weapons plug up the west stairs (the one where the Nullify sage is) and Mordecai popping Olivi Grass in the east. Not to mention that Elincia and Haar basically one-round everything on the map (Haar might need some speed), they have unrestricted movement, and Leanne gives them two actions per turn.

Or you can just buy the Hammer in the previous chapter, send it to the convoy, and basically one-turn the chapter.

Originally I had Lethe and Mordecai choking the east, but Lethe had ~20 in her transformation meter when a bunch of enemies ganged up on her, depleted her meter and defeated her =_= Cat laguz suck; their meters deplete faster than Olivi Grass can refill them.