When is your birthday?

Deity

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Phoenix is a Capricorn & an Earth Dragon according to both the regular & Chinese Zodiacs. He was born on December 31st 1988 at 3:35pm. My signs in a nut shell are complex complex complex. That word shows up pretty often. Oh also I loves planning things like familys and stuff. Not important but Ms. Gakky is an Earth dragon too :)

Does that mean you are fast as him. XD

I had a violin teacher who commented that I had fast fingers once. I don't think they're as fast as he is, though... XD

But seriously, if I didn't inherit his speed, then I think I inherited his free spirit, because I absolutely hate it when people try to tie me down... B)

The number 13 is considered unlucky, you know... ;)

Okay?

?_? So many 1994's...I feel as if I'm one of the few people who's old in this forum.

Gee willikers, you're old, mister! Wanna come down the alley and play some stickball with us?

*bad attempt at being a generic 1970s kid in New York who hasn't been poisoned by gangs*

Friday October 20th, 1989. I have a friend born a week earlier (friday the 13th), he has had more accidents and injuries than I can count.

The only other person I know of with my birthday is Snoop Dogg, and I hate that guy :(

March 28th.

Day of awesomeness.

I share the same birthday as Reba McEntire and Vince Vaughn.

My birthday is the day after, and March 29 is when FE6 came out, making me officially epic.