The Apha Drops

Deity

Lets discuss them. Who benefits most from them?

I gave them to Lyn in this new play-through that I am playing, because every time I've leveled her up, she just gets like leveled up in one or two categories per level up, and that sux. And, she has not gotten any luck with her resistance, which worries me because I like sending non-magic units against magical enemy ones.

Anyway, hope the apha drops help her a bit. But I'd like to know who it is that benefits most out of them.

I don't think anyone really benefits from them because the growth increase is negligible at best. I usually give them to Marcus or Wallace just because I like having them in my battle history.

Afa's Drops, on average, gives slightly less than +2 to every stat at 20/20 when given to a unit at 1/--.

So the best candidate? Probably a base level Serra or Lowen (like Levin implied) since neither caps anything naturally and will get the most out of it. But all Afa's Drops does is make it easier to RNG abuse.

It's a +5% growth to every stat. You'd get the most out of with the type of unit I mentioned earlier.

I see.

Afa's Drops, on average, gives slightly less than +2 to every stat at 20/20 when given to a unit at 1/--.

So the best candidate? Probably a base level Serra or Lowen (like Levin implied) since neither caps anything naturally and will get the most out of it. But all Afa's Drops does is make it easier to RNG abuse.

My Lowen and Serra are kick ass. Lowen is the first Cav I promote to Paladin, I like him.

It's only +5%. In all, it raises the character's growth by 40%. It would be nice if you manually distribute that 40%.

Oh, it would.

--Is there a way to get many Apha drops lol. ((I know there is no way.))

Nino, Heath, Hector, Rath, Lyn or Eliwood probably benefit the most from it since they have a lot of levels to gain, but its effect isn't really noticeable.

Give them to Nino because if you get S rank she tells you you're the best.

EDIT: S rank tactician, just so you know which S rank I'm talking about. She says so if you get A rank, too.

Edited by Reinfleche

EDIT: S rank tactician, just so you know which S rank I'm talking about. She says so if you get A rank, too.

And there's no better feeling than being told you're wonderful by Nino. (well, maybe being told so by Priscilla, but who am I to judge)

I think a well rounded unit would probably make the best use of out them. Once a growth rate is hits 50% or higher you tend grow very nicely It might because of the 2 RNG thats used but I don't know for sure if that true.

Im my experience I usually give them to Eliwood, if you play wise and don't over level him he get a few level ups unpromoted with em' and then all his promoted levels

The only thing that uses two RNs is Hit rate ^^

At thats good to know then.

Though I feel its most useful when it changes growths rates from 45% to 50% cause then you get the stat up almost every other level thing going.

All the characters pretty much tell you're the best if you get S/A rank tactician (ie: Oswin- Please lend Ostia your genius, Karel- I fear you will be my next opponent, etc.) but Nino is the only one who comes straight out and tells you that you're the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave them to Florina, she almost maxed-out everything exept defense.

I prefered it when Florina told me that :lol: .

Edited by VincentASM