Lyn's Level

Deity

I managed to get her to level ~15 with lots of favoritism. Normally I get her to level 7 or 8. I could actually be completely incorrect in saying this because I haven't played in a long time.

Level 10ish. I get Sain and Kent around that level as well, Erk to 7 or 8, Serra to probably 5, Matthew to around 7 or 8, and everyone else is at base level or a level or two higher.

oh right, Lucius is like the same level as Erk

Edited by Nathan Graves

What if you solo with her? Can she be able to reach level 20? Curious because if so, I can give it a shot. ^^

Edited by Zakelina

everyone but Rath and Lucius get to lv 8 (and not Wallace of course), those two get to lv 10; Dorcas, Matthew and Serra average at lv 6 because I don't put too much effort into them since they show up pretty darn early in Eliwood/Hector mode

Exactly 20 when I solo'd Lyn Mode with her. Otherwise, 8-9 if I'm giving her an equal amount of kills as everyone else (usually Kent, Sain, Erk, Florina, Dorcas, Matthew for battle units).

I only level up Kent, Sain, Erk, Florina, Lyn, and Serra. Well...usually I level maybe 3-4 out of those characters that I've listed. I usually have them to around 10-13 by the end of the quest. I don't really care to level up anyone else in her quest.

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone one else apart from Erk, Dorcas and Wallace who suck and are inferior to Priscilla/Pent, Bartre and Oswin I get to around 7-8.
Erk is using offensive Magic much earlier than Priscilla or Pent, so Erk is only really replaceable by Lucius or Canas.