Your easiest and hardest chapters

Which chapters do you breeze through without trying too hard and which ones give you the most trouble?

Easiest: What I like about this game is none of the chapters are extremely easy. They're all challenging in one way or another. It's hard for me to pick an easiest chapter but I'd have to say 3-P cause the GMs kick ass and it's easy to keep everyone alive.

Hardest: 1-E because Jarod's 3 authority stars make it hard on the whole team except Nailah and BK. I don't have the patience to finish this chapter without either of them.

Edited by KSFF2150

The easiest chapter I would say it...Part 2 Prologue. Its my fav chapter too ^__^

I like the idea of fighting in the sky.

The hardest is Part 4, where you fight all the dragons. Its annoying and frustrating on Hard Mode. =/

My easiest would be all of part 4, especially Tibarn's chapters. It's the part where Hard mode becomes Normal mode again.

My hardest would be 1-8 and 1-E. So annoying, especially against Jarod's authority stars.

My easyiest is Part three endgame because I almost never use the Dawn Brigade.

My hardest is part three chapter 12 because it's one of the only chapters that gives me a hard time and of those chapters it's the hardest.

My easyiest is Part three endgame because I almost never use the Dawn Brigade.

This

Part 3 endgame is always finished before I get to do any of the things I want :(

Hardest... The one were you get Sothe. I ALWAYS lose someone on turn 2 or 3 and have to restart. Rest of the game I'm usually trained enough to take on enemies relatively easily..

Call me a dumbass, but what does the authority stars do for Jarod?

Easiest: Part 1 Prologue

Hardest: Dunno. The only one i can think of at the moment is the one in Part 3 where you have to hold the line, but that's only because i don't use too many units from the DB. I think it's 3-13.

Easiest: Believe it or not, I say 4-E-4. Those spirits are really easy to handle, and taking down Lehran is easier than it sounds.

Hardest: 3-6, although this is more my fault for having a massively underleveled Dawn Brigade than anything else. But seriously, fucking laguz make this chapter so hard...

I breeze through Part 3-F. So many enemies are killed, hehehe...

Part 4-2 usually takes me a while because I like to go on a sub-human slaughterfest!

Part 4-2 usually takes me a while because I like to go on a sub-human slaughterfest!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be 4-5?

Easiest: Not sure, but 3-P is pratically impossible to lose. I'd probably say my easiest is 2-E. Just sit there, doing nothing much.

Hardest: Early chapters for the Fail Dawn Brigade. Enough said.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be 4-5?

Easiest: Not sure, but 3-P is pratically impossible to lose. I'd probably say my easiest is 2-E. Just sit there, doing nothing much.

Hardest: Early chapters for the Fail Dawn Brigade. Enough said.

oh yeah, you're right

Easiest: 4-E-3, I think. (Heck yeah, Bolting!)

Hardest: 1-8. I use this chapter to level up Micaiah but those bastards keep going for the wrong person and she ends up getting slaughtered :(

Hardest: 1-8. I use this chapter to level up Micaiah but those bastards keep going for the wrong person and she ends up getting slaughtered :(

I think the enemy is programed to attack the weakest unit in range.

I think the enemy is programed to attack the weakest unit in range.

They're silly enough to go for the BK most of the time.

I let them pile up in front of him then have Micaiah attack from behind. Normally the ranged attackers go for the BK but sometimes they go for Micaiah, which is when she gets killed. She gets doubled by everyone and isn't strong enough to OHKO them. If I have the BK kill the enemies with ranged attacks the next turn everyone will attack him and he'll kill them all. Sorry, Micaiah, no EXP for you.

Easiest is probably 3-P, or if you're not recruiting Lehran 3-7. I can't think of any chapter that is significantly easier than others though. 4-E-2 can be quite easy too if you just Purge/Meteor Levail and quickly kill the main boss.

Hardest would be 1-1 sometimes because of the strict turn limit, 1-2 and 1-3. 1-E is a tad annoying and the White Dragons in 4-E-3 are ugh because they do so much damage and their hit% is actually quite high due to Deghinsea's auth =/

Easiest: 2-3. I favor Astrid and Marcia here since I don't care about the others. Or the BEXP for leaving the enemies alive, for that matter.

Hardest: 2-1. Curse you, Nephenee, and your low defense. Also, curse the crapload of ranged attackers.

3-5. I want that Energy Drop.

4-4. Not really that hard, but...

Easiest: Part 1 - Chapter 9

I just place Micaiah in the right bottom hand corner and the Black Knight in front of her. None can hit her!

Hardest: Part 4 - Chapter 4

That freakin' bishop keeps using his sleep staff on my units. <_< Not fair!

3-5. I want that Energy Drop.

I just did this one yesterday. It's fairly easy.

1.- Leave Ike alone defending. Everyone will swarm at him. You can either unequip him so he doesn't kill or let him slaughter everything. Your call. Give him 1 vulnerary & 1 concotion just in case.

2.- Send a team (The rest of your units, Heather included, obviously) south to engage Lombroso and other units. I took the left path down the stairs of the fortress.

3.- First you need to advance in a box formation, have at least 4 units that can take hits so that they can protect weaker ones in the center. Down the stairs, it would be 2 strong to the left, 2 strong to the right, weaker ones in the center. Gatrie with Provoke is a killer here. Maybe a necessity. More so with 23 speed, doubling a lot. You may consider giving Shade to one of your weak characters. I gave it to Mist so she could heal without danger. The rest were always safe.

4.- Once you are out of the fortress, you change to a wall formation. Weaker units behind of course.

5.- You'll eventually reach Lombroso and his 3 Paladins. Slaughter the paladins. Stay out of Lombroso's range.

6.- Steal the Energy Drop with Heather.

7.- Rescue Heather if you think you won't kill Lombroso in one turn. Kill Lombroso. The end.

It took me about 6-7 turns. Also; while tempted, I did not use Reyson, too risky. You need ranged weapons here.

Also, 3-6 is hard if you don't train the DB. I'm going through that with only Micaiah & Sothe being usable.

Edited by Atriel

I just did this one yesterday. It's fairly easy.

1.- Leave Ike alone defending. Everyone will swarm at him. You can either unequip him so he doesn't kill or let him slaughter everything. Your call. Give him 1 vulnerary & 1 concotion just in case.

2.- Send a team (The rest of your units, Heather included, obviously) south to engage Lombroso and other units. I took the left path down the stairs of the fortress.

3.- First you need to advance in a box formation, have at least 4 units that can take hits so that they can protect weaker ones in the center. Down the stairs, it would be 2 strong to the left, 2 strong to the right, weaker ones in the center. Gatrie with Provoke is a killer here. Maybe a necessity. More so with 23 speed, doubling a lot. You may consider giving Shade to one of your weak characters. I gave it to Mist so she could heal without danger. The rest were always safe.

4.- Once you are out of the fortress, you change to a wall formation. Weaker units behind of course.

5.- You'll eventually reach Lombroso and his 3 Paladins. Slaughter the paladins. Stay out of Lombroso's range.

6.- Steal the Energy Drop with Heather.

7.- Rescue Heather if you think you won't kill Lombroso in one turn. Kill Lombroso. The end.

It took me about 6-7 turns. Also; while tempted, I did not use Reyson, too risky. You need ranged weapons here.

Also, 3-6 is hard if you don't train the DB. I'm going through that with only Micaiah & Sothe being usable.

Wow that takes long and risky i usually have Nephenee and brom protect the rigt side stairs, the one that floods with generals.

Then i clear up some space of the center stair for some turns and i leave to hunt Lombroso. then i just approached him with heather. I usually make an L wall in the part the little mountain in front of the center stairs are and the other little mountain.

On topic my hardest usually depend same as my easy ones sincein one Pt one chapter migh be extremly easy/hard and in the next pt it migh be extremely easy/hard.

Edited by Slayer

easiest...hmmm..alot of the game is pretty damn easy...but the easiest for me would be: 3-5 its just cake, Ike and Soren duo that level..

hardest? hmm 4-2 is always difficult for me for some reason...

also 3-7 trying to get the special convos is a bit tough (but i FINALLY did it! both convos!)