WTH!? I got Fenrir...from Lyon!

Ok, I was just playing normally on Chapter 17: "River Of Regrets", I defeated Lyon with Eirika and instead of getting Nosferatu I got Fenrir, that was REALLY weird because I beat the game 2 times and made the creature campaing and I didn't get Fenrir in my other files.

Is this some kind of glitch or is this part of the game?

You want some proof?

Here:

´

Fenrir-1.jpg

Then sell one? No Funds rank in this game is pretty sweet.

(Fenrir's probably the better deal)

That would make sense, except I'm a massive pack-rat who can't stand selling his junk no matter how useless it is. I don't even like selling gems. :(

That would make sense, except I'm a massive pack-rat who can't stand selling his junk no matter how useless it is. I don't even like selling gems. :(

I'm like that as well exept I sell gems. The only other time I sell items is if I need space, then I'll take weapons and items that have very low uses left and sell them.

I always got Fenrir from Lyon. It's quite hard to get it. You have to weaken him until his HP is so low that he uses Nosferato to heal himself. That's when I finish him off and get Fenrir. In fact, I don't think I ever got Nosferato from him.

Ok, I was just playing normally on Chapter 17: "River Of Regrets", I defeated Lyon with Eirika and instead of getting Nosferatu I got Fenrir, that was REALLY weird because I beat the game 2 times and made the creature campaing and I didn't get Fenrir in my other files.

You want some proof?

Here:

´

Fenrir-1.jpg

Heart at your Garcia being Hero. Yea, I get nosferatu ussually, cause he always has Fenrir equiped.

You want some proof?

Here:

´

Fenrir-1.jpg

yeah i get that all the time but...the thing that disturbs me is that Tana is a Wyvern Knight in your party :blink::huh:

Heart at your Garcia being Hero. Yea, I get nosferatu ussually, cause he always has Fenrir equiped.

Thanks, and he's really good one, he's lvl 20 by then.

yeah i get that all the time but...the thing that disturbs me is that Tana is a Wyvern Knight in your party blink.gif huh.gif

Really? I thought having Rennac as one of my best characters would disturb people.

Edited by soul1112

I usually get Nosferatu. I didn't realize you actually could get Fenrir until now. I hope Ewan's your druid...

Well, since I have Ewan(2nd Pupil promotion) I think I'll go for Knoll instead.

Thanks, and he's really good one, he's lvl 20 by then.

Really? I thought having Rennac as one of my best characters would disturb people.

LOL i didnt notice..im just a peg fan and find it an atrocity to make them wyvern lords..lol! Falcon knights win! other than Rennac, that looks like my team

I lol'd a bit more at Colm the Assassin.

Well, since I have Ewan(2nd Pupil promotion) I think I'll go for Knoll instead.

2nd Pupil promotion sucks. :< No Con bonuses.

3rd Pupil promotion is the best super Trainee. Anyway, I lol'd at the Paladin named Forde.

Though that's not saying much, considering that Super Trainees aren't that great.

Anyway, I was disturbed at Colm the Assassin and Rennac being among soul1112's best characters.

Oh, sorry, I thought it was a sacred tome, but I mistaked it with Lyon's other tome.

You're thinking of Naglfar there.

I <3 Dark Magic though, I even trained up Pelleas on my RD HM run (Yes, even to 20/20).

Though that's not saying much, considering that Super Trainees aren't that great.

Anyway, I was disturbed at Colm the Assassin and Rennac being among soul1112's best characters.

I thought everybody promoted Colm into an assasin, I usually go for it since Rennac is a rogue.