Naruto

Florete

After seeing Naruto Shippuudden and seeing it dubbed on the internet, there doesn't seem to be any signifcant change, they probly just removed some curse words here and there. And for the Update:

Killer bee gets ready to fight Kisame when that summoned creature Ponta who belonged to the other man he was with interferes. Aoi continues pursusing Danzo and company, when Fuu traps him into a mind tranfer jutsu. The Ninja Council elects the Raikage to lead them as he questions the samurai leader who once fought Madara. Sakura confesses her love for Naruto, reflecting on how he has always been there for her where as Sasuke wasn't several times and to forget the promise he made to her. He merely replies with digust that he can't stand people who lie to themselves.

All and all, and pretty decent chapter. ;)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing Naruto Shippuudden and seeing it dubbed on the internet, there doesn't seem to be any signifcant change, they probly just removed some curse words here and there. And for the Update:

Killer bee gets ready to fight Kisame when that summoned creature Ponta who belonged to the other man he was with interferes. Aoi continues pursusing Danzo and company, when Fuu traps him into a mind tranfer jutsu. The Ninja Council elects the Raikage to lead them as he questions the samurai leader who once fought Madara. Sakura confesses her love for Naruto, reflecting on how he has always been there for her where as Sasuke wasn't several times and to forget the promise he made to her. He merely replies with digust that he can't stand people who lie to themselves.

All and all, and pretty decent chapter. ;)

Yea in your opoinon... To me it was like 16 pages of boredom... But I guess it was okay...

Ive always wondered who would win in these fights. Say who you think would win and fights youve wanted to see.

1. Neji (pts) vs sasuke (pts without cursemark)

2. Sai vs deidara

3. Ino vs sakura (round 2)

4. Gaara vs. kasime

Ive always wondered who would win in these fights. Say who you think would win and fights youve wanted to see.

2. Sai vs deidara

4. Gaara vs. kasime

Sasuke would wipe the floor with Neji, Deidara would probably kill Sai, Sakura would eviscerate Ino, and Kisame would make Gaara his bitch.

Finally Sharks vs Black people

:o ...

As long as there no swimming invovled it will be a good fight.

The black guy is part octopus though.

Yea but

Sharks easily eat otupus...

Oh god I now see the irony in this fight

2. Sai vs deidara

4. Gaara vs. kasime

Sasuke would wipe the floor with Neji, Deidara would probably kill Sai, Sakura would eviscerate Ino, and Kisame would make Gaara his bitch.

I think Neji would win cause I think he's a better Tijustu fighter

2. Sai vs deidara

4. Gaara vs. kasime

As much as I think that the Byakugan is the best weapon you could hope for against the Sharingan, I gotta give this one to Sasuke. Sasuke is far faster than Neji and should have him on the defensive the entire time. And since this is Sasuke without the curse seal he has the Mangekyou. Which means he has Amaterasu and Susanoo. I doubt Neji has any kind of answer to those.

2. Sai vs deidara

4. Gaara vs. kasime

Sasuke's eyes can move faster than Neji, and he possesses an ability that makes a line of fire as hot as the Sun wherever he looks.

Neji isn't going to win.

It be a pretty good fight

Neji can probably rotation Saskue's ninjustsu and I would think Neji is better at taijutsu and he plugs chalkra points.

Then again Saskue can see Neji's movements, but then again Saskue could see Naruto's movements on the rooftop and still got hit a couple times

2. Sai vs deidara

4. Gaara vs. kasime

As much as I think that the Byakugan is the best weapon you could hope for against the Sharingan, I gotta give this one to Sasuke. Sasuke is far faster than Neji and should have him on the defensive the entire time. And since this is Sasuke without the curse seal he has the Mangekyou. Which means he has Amaterasu and Susanoo. I doubt Neji has any kind of answer to those.

No cause PTS means before/previous time skip are something I think...

I meant before they were grown up, when they were kids... Before the finding sasuke ark and after the tsunade ark

Otherwise sasuke would easily rape neji.

Neji can probably rotation Saskue's ninjustsu and I would think Neji is better at taijutsu and he plugs chalkra points.

Then again Saskue can see Neji's movements, but then again Saskue could see Naruto's movements on the rooftop and still got hit a couple times

Yes but doesn't the byakugan have that same power except in a certin area around them

Sasuke wasn't touched on the rooftop as far as I can remember. He beat Naruto easy.

2. Sai vs deidara

4. Gaara vs. kasime

No cause PTS means before/previous time skip are something I think...

I meant before they were grown up, when they were kids... Before the finding sasuke ark and after the tsunade ark

Otherwise sasuke would easily rape neji.

Would've helped had you mentioned that. I usually take PTS to mean Post Time Skip. It doesn't help that the three other matches you mentioned were all past the time skip, with the possible exception of Ino/Sakura.

Yes but doesn't the byakugan have that same power except in a certin area around them

He can see everything yeah but he has one stupid blind spot

AAnd I do recall naruto killing hit once or twice on the roof top

Yeah, when he had an incomplete Sharingan; after it's finished, Sasuke perfectly interpreted each of his moves and reacted accordingly. Unless Neji has some sort of chakra that moves independently of his body (i.e. he is a Jinchuuriki), I don't think he's going to be doing as well.

PTS ... Sorry I was a little confused :P

Yea but I think both of them will have a hard time hitting eachother sense they both can dogde easily.

But suaske can probable dodge more but due to Neji attack speed am pretty sure he'll hit most of his attacks!!!

Since Sasuke's take down Deidara as well as Itachi, two renowned Akatsuki members, and then the other Kages, Neji doesn't stand a chance. Period. Yes, he is skilled and the most talented among the Hyuuga Clan, but then again so is Sasuke with his respective clan. It doesn't help that Neji gets very little screen time (both anime/manga wise). He didn't really do much fighting against Kisame, who only had used a 3rd of his power if I am correct. I'm curious to how strong Anko and Kabuto, seeing that she's currently in pursuit of him. It's revealed that she was trained/used by Orochimaru, but he did end up teaching her a numerous amount of forbidden techniques. ;) And then there's Kabuto with his strange obsession with dead bodies(personally I think it's necrophilia). :huh:

EDIT: It was only a 10th of his power

Edited by Evalcin