Best Skill Combination (Radiant Dawn)

But wouldn't Imbue defeat the purpose of Resolve?

Yes and no. Resolve will pop up significantly less, but it gives a strong chance for the unit to dodge the attack, which should be around 50% HP or below. And once the player phase comes, Imbue kicks in, restoring the unit's health almost completely and putting the enemy back at stage 1.

So if you like your grand master plans that you think all the way through, then it works.

Edited by Penitent

Um... Why exactly does that combo need Celerity? I can see Earth-Earth A support+Resolve, but Celerity has nothing to do with combat traits.

Reaching enemies sooner = facing more enemies, so it does indeed have combat benefits. Where did the topic creater specify that the benefit could only be considered for direct fighting paramaters only?

Okie-dokie. I concede to your superior wordplay.

How's this for a Master Plan:

Earth-Earth A Support+Provoke+Daunt/Resolve+Guard (Next to each other, obviously)

BTW, before you go, OMG! That doesn't fit!, It's supposed to have the skills split. Daunt is on the unit that has Provoke, or if you like Resolve, put it on the unit that has Guard. Provoke will ensure that most, if not all, enemies will attack the pair, and Guard will draw attacks away from the Provoker. Meanwhile, Daunt is ensuring that, with the Support Bonus, as well, all attackers will have their hit dropped by 50. Or you could use Resolve, just 'cause you like to get your units hit a lot, and that will boost the Avoid even higher.

Edited by Camtech075

Vantage+Cancel+Disarm (i think it is Mia exclusive, but not sure), giving her a higher chance of activating, since two skills can stop an attack. Not sure about this one, but i give it a try.

Sorry for another double post, but this sounds like it would work.

Adept+Astra+Brave Sword can make 40 attacks. It would be awesome to watch.

I think it can make 80 attacks somehow, but I'm not sure...

I've tried, but whichever Trueblade I'm using Adepts+Criticals whatever they're attacking instead of activating Astra -.-"

is the closest I've seen.

I didn't count, but I think it's only around 15 hits.

I had Edward with Wrath - Vantage - Resolve last time. That kinda kicked ass. But there is always a little risk of not activating Vantage while under 30% HP. But he dodges very well as a TB so it does not matter.

I've tried, but whichever Trueblade I'm using Adepts+Criticals whatever they're attacking instead of activating Astra -.-"

is the closest I've seen.

I didn't count, but I think it's only around 15 hits.

LOL.

I think it was 16 or 17, not including the second hit for those crits.