Weirdest thing thats happened to you on Serenes

Mr.Shiu and Watch

One time I was on before became a member a big shadow dragon update was going on well anyways what is the wierdest thing that happened to you.

How is that weird exactly? Nothing odd about a webmaster updating his/her site. I demand weirder.

Edited by Bohemund

Probably the clock glitching up putting itself two days into the future before fixing itself. As a result I was top of the Other games board for about 2 days. There was even a topic about it

Then again the servers clock glitching up is hardly new and there was that time when many members were getting flood contorl warnings meaning they were unable to post (I'm guessing the flood control goes oh last post was on the 8th at 2:15 they can't post again until the 8th at 2:16. Today is the 7th)

The clock going back by about 6 hours for no apparent reason. I posted at 3pm, and it told me my post was made at 9am, despite the time zone settings being correct.

Someone asked me to marry him/her.

Cant believe you didnt say yes ;)

But yea, another wierd thing was when krevin got that avatar of Kirby humping a Watermelon.

A bunch of people left happy birthday comments on my profile without even knowing who I was. That's the whole reason I came back in the first place.

And then you became a mod, even though there are people that have been dedicated to the forest since they joined.

:mellow:

*Points out unfairness.*