A Humble Petition.

Liz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to let everyone know that the staff is not ignoring this thread. We are currently in discussion and we are taking note of all the points made.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the staff is not ignoring this thread. We are currently in discussion and we are taking note of all the points made.

I felt that was happening. No worries.

I don't get one thing

If everyone doesn't want Loki here why would he stay?

If the majority of the forest didn't want me here I would probably leave since I wouldn't wanna be somewere were I'm not wanted : /

If everyone doesn't want Loki here why would he stay?

If the majority of the forest didn't want me here I would probably leave since I wouldn't wanna be somewere were I'm not wanted : /

That requires some form of intelligence. Loki is rather oblivious to the very idea of himself being wrong. It's always the people who disagree with him who are wrong, blind, trolls, or flamers et cetra... regardless oh how much evidence they put into their arguments or how little he puts into his.

Edited by Shuuda

That requires some form of intelligence. Loki is rather oblivious to the very idea of himself being wrong.

Me wrong? I don't think so, not when the majority of you were acting up as well. I mean, think about it, there was a reason why I was annoying as hell, I was getting insulted by many of you, and I could very well go look for these insulting posts, but like I said before, no way. The staff here knows what they are doing, and I will accept whatever comes out of this, be it good or bad.

Me wrong? I don't think so, not when the majority of you were acting up as well.

See what I mean: it's always the people who disagree with him who are wrong, blind, trolls, or flamers et cetra.

I mean, think about it, there was a reason why I was annoying as hell, I was getting insulted by many of you,

The only times where I can remember people actually insult you, is when you showed an absolute disregard for intelligence and common sense. And in any case, they usually trounced you with a fair argument, which you when processed to ignore. You cannot blame people for being frustrated.

See what I mean: it's always the people who disagree with him who are wrong, blind, trolls, or flamers et cetra.

The only times where I can remember people actually insult you, is when you showed an absolute disregard for intelligence and common sense. And in any case, they usually trounced you with a fair argument, which you when processed to ignore. You cannot blame people for being frustrated.

I don't understand what you are saying...

Edited by Löki

I don't understand what you are saying...

No matter how much proof, evidence, logic, common knowledge or even common sense people apply to argue with you, you just ignore it and somehow proclaim yourself right without so much as a single sentence to prove it.

No matter how much proof, evidence, logic, common knowledge or even common sense people apply to argue with you, you just ignore it and somehow proclaim yourself right without so much as a single sentence to prove it.

I really didn't get what you tried to say there. And I didn't ignore anything.

Lol, tell me how I am to believe something that I don't?

Even if you want to make me believe it, you cant, that's my choice. And since I don't believe in it, I didn't have to show any evidence like you requested.

--Edit--Got to go eat, brb.

Edited by Löki

Lol, tell me how I am to believe something that I don't?

Even if you want to make me believe it, you cant, that's my choice. And since I don't believe in it, I didn't have to show any evidence like you requested.

That's like saying you don't believe the Earth revolves around the Sun simply because you choose not to. No evidence, just ignorance.

First of all, science is not something that requires faith. There is either accepting facts, or denying them for sake of fantasies.

And once again, you completely ignored all the solid arguments in that thread, and come off with an air of superiority and correctness.