A Humble Petition.

Liz

I am not trying to fool anyone here. I said they would take a look at this and that I would accept whatever is to come of this.

As to the matter, all I can say is that the staff is surely not just looking upon me, but upon several others as well. That is what I believe...

I mean, it's simple: Lets see why Loki acted the way he did...so they go on and take a look at the topics and stuff. I am sure they wont just find me at fault...most of the time I was provoked. I don't accuse anyone, but there were more than several members that went the distance with me. And yet, I don't feel angry at this, because like I said, I hardly care about what happens now. You all have pinpointed me as an evil person...

I know I'm not supposed to discuss this here, but... urgh...

It's not that others provoked you, it's that you provoked others with all your fucking flamebaits or whatever. You get constructive criticism, you simply go "BAAW MY WOKR ISTEH BETZ SO UR ALLWRONG" and then continue having that same attitude ALL the time. Excuse me, but I see that as provoking. I can list many things here, but those are the main ones. Or how about the topic about mankind and apes... I don't think I need to tell anything about that. Everybody knows that everything you've been doing there is a lot of bullshit and provoking. I mean, come on, randomly throwing statements around and just saying "BAAW TIS SI MY OPINON SO ITS RIGHT"? You honestly don't know how hard and long I was lying on the ground, laughing, due to all your lies and laughable claims.

We don't see you as an evil person (at least, I don't), we see you as an annoying person who has two options. One, shut the fuck up, and two, change. And that second option means actually changing, like Revan said. Not continuously lying, not continuously trying to always be right, or even worse, claiming that you're always right, not continuously pretending to be some upper being when you're not, etcetera.

Here is my opinion on all this. I'm sorry for actually discussing this, but I really found this to go too far.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to sign this.

Edit- Expanding upon that:

What I see here is basically a call to ban member because he is annoying, idiosyncratic, and appears to have an innate capability to make everyone around him go crazy and become completely obsessed with his comments (in stead of dismissing them like most people do with dumb comments).

What I don't see are plausible grounds for expulsion. And this whole "he breaks the rules" argument isn't going to fly. Many, many, many posters "break the rules" on this forum, and considering the rules are 10 statutes of vaguely definable limitations anyways, it would be possible to claim that every single person on this board has broke the rules at some point (In case I didn't make this clear enough: Mods, take note of your sucky rules).

This reduces our argument here to the obvious truth: no one cares here that Löki broke the rules. The real motivation is that people simply don't like him. He is loud and annoying, basically the village idiot, and you seek to ban him from your cozy gated community.

I cannot support such motivation, such principals, or such an action. If I could sign ten times against this I would, and if this is taken into action, any lingering respect I have for this forum and it's members will evaporate.

ALSO, Löki, don't you fucking quote me and say something like "good to see someone agrees with me", because I'm not talking about you or your pathetic ass. I'm talking about the frightening prospect of allowing this forum's governance to be dictated by a popularity contest, regardless of how fucking annoying the dumbass is (read:you)

Edited by Black Knight

What I see here is basically a call to ban member because he is annoying, idiosyncratic, and appears to have an innate capability to make everyone around him go crazy and become completely obsessed with his comments (in stead of dismissing them like most people do with dumb comments).

What I don't see are plausible grounds for expulsion. And this whole "he breaks the rules" argument isn't going to fly. Many, many, many posters "break the rules" on this forum, and considering the rules are 10 statutes of vaguely definable limitations anyways, it would be possible to claim that every single person on this board has broke the rules at some point (In case I didn't make this clear enough: Mods, take note of your sucky rules).

This reduces our argument here to the obvious truth: no one cares here that Löki broke the rules. The real motivation is that people simply don't like him. He is loud and annoying, basically the village idiot, and you seek to ban him from your cozy gated community.

I cannot support such motivation, such principals, or such an action. If I could sign ten times against this I would, and if this is taken into action, any lingering respect I have for this forum and it's members will evaporate.

This makes a lot of sense, and I completely agree on a couple counts, namely:

1) We have a crappy set of rules.

2) This is more about "I hate Loki" than "Loki is a constant rulebreaker."

However, I'm going to have to still support some action against him, because mob mentality or not he is still, along with Destiny Hero, probably the biggest repeat offender on the forum. To let it go unpunished because nobody likes him isn't the best idea.

Instead, what I'd propose is that the moderation tighten his leash, a lot. By this I mean that instead of a ban or suspension directly because of this topic, none of his major offenses get ignored like most usually do.

As was said, though, the only fair way to do this would be to apply it to everyone, because outlaws are plentiful here. Just see how everyone acts in a topic about him. When someone flamebaits and someone takes the bait, you punish both because flaming does not become okay just because it's tempting.

I refuse to sign this.

Edit- Expanding upon that:

ALSO, Löki, don't you fucking quote me and say something like "good to see someone agrees with me", because I'm not talking about you or your pathetic ass. I'm talking about the frightening prospect of allowing this forum's governance to be dictated by a popularity contest, regardless of how fucking annoying the dumbass is (read:you)

I disagree with the text in bold for myself personally. I can't speak for everyone, but I have no hate towards him, I simply don't like his attitude at times. Does that mean I never get along with him? Of course not. I don't "hate," anyone here.

I think that statement is a generalization and should have been more clear that not everyone thinks that.

I disagree with the text in bold for myself personally. I can't speak for everyone, but I have no hate towards him, I simply don't like his attitude at times. Does that mean I never get along with him? Of course not. I don't "hate," anyone here.

I think that statement is a generalization and should have been more clear that not everyone thinks that.

None of the text you bolded accuses any Serenes members of "hating" Löki. Also, those comments are only directed at those who wish to take serious action against Löki because of his actions, which is obviously not you. It is self evident that the prevailing desire to punish Löki is based from members' dislike of him, not because of any alleged rule breaking or official standards. This does not require further clarification.

What the fuck people, did not JUST say this wasn't a debate?

Although I'm having trouble deciphering this post, I believe Musashi's original intent (if that is who you were trying to refer to) was to conclude the argument that was evolving in this thread by putting it back on topic. I believe if you read later, Musashi can be quoted as saying "I can't think of a forum that doesn't allow its members to voice their concerns." I do not beleive he was trying to stymie all discussion.

Yokai and my posts are completely on topic, and relevant to voicing our concerns, which makes them germane to the discussion. Although Cynthia's post is nit picky and mostly irrelevant, it is saved by the fact that he does comment on his opinions towards Löki, and his belief that there can be reconciliation in the future, making it mostly on topic.

I am confused by your reaction ( for reasons outside of the grammar).

Excuse me, you all, but I have something I want to say.

I wanted to come and post this last night, but I couldn't since I was feeling rather sleepy.

Anyway, I admit my behavior has been taxing lately, and I apologize for that. I guess I got carried away. It is time for me to do something about it, because outside of SF, this is affecting my personal life as well, reasons I wont disclose here.

Anyway, until the staff decides what their actions will be against this, I will simply ban myself from FFTF; where most of my silly acting or whatever you want to call it, has been going on.

I plan to remain here and be active in the other serious forums, where I know I can be myself, a nice person, a contributor to this site and perhaps a friend for some of you. Staying away from FFTF will surely decrease tensions imo and perhaps everything will cool down. Like I said, I will stick mostly to the creative section and the other serious forums.

For the record, I hate nobody here, and if my acting caused several of you to think bad of me, I apologize from the bottom of my heart, I was simply being silly since FFTF allows silliness. I also want to apologize for calling myself a Deity, which irl we all know is not true. By coming to the forums, people tend to act in funny ways, and as to me, it applies that I see myself as a mighty dragon, deity, super hero, etc. I did call you people lesser beings, but I meant that in a funny sorta way, not like you should take it serious. Hey, people call me faggot, retard, etc, and I am not offended, though I must admit it gets annoying too.

Anyway, I will be around in the areas I mentioned, have a good day, you all.

--Love, Loki.

Although I'm having trouble deciphering this post, I believe Musashi's original intent (if that is who you were trying to refer to) was to conclude the argument that was evolving in this thread by putting it back on topic. I believe if you read later, Musashi can be quoted as saying "I can't think of a forum that doesn't allow its members to voice their concerns." I do not beleive he was trying to stymie all discussion.

Yokai and my posts are completely on topic, and relevant to voicing our concerns, which makes them germane to the discussion. Although Cynthia's post is nit picky and mostly irrelevant, it is saved by the fact that he does comment on his opinions towards Löki, and his belief that there can be reconciliation in the future, making it mostly on topic.

I am confused by your reaction ( for reasons outside of the grammar).

I was merely stating that I believed your post was a generalization that I did not wish to be a part of. Although slightly irrelevant, it still retained to the discussion to an extent.

Edited by Cynthia

Anyway, until the staff decides what their actions will be against this, I will simply ban myself from FFTF; where most of my silly acting or whatever you want to call it, has been going on.

I plan to remain here and be active in the other serious forums, where I know I can be myself, a nice person, a contributor to this site and perhaps a friend for some of you. Staying away from FFTF will surely decrease tensions imo and perhaps everything will cool down. Like I said, I will stick mostly to the creative section and the other serious forums.

Sorry Loki, but evidence says that your behaviour issue extends far beyond FFtF.

Edited by Shuuda