A Humble Petition.

Liz

There comes a time when one must say "enough is enough!" And, unfortunately, the time has come for the Forest to say this in regard to Loki's recent behavior.

In the recent month, he has done nothing but create confrontational topics, posted negative comments that border on flaming, and sent threads far off-topic by spamming. When this is pointed out to him, he assumes an air of superiority, which really is annoying, by the way, and blows off any responses from other more respectable members of this forum by stating that he's "always right, a deity, etc."

The evidence is littered all over the General Board, Far From the Forest, and the Feedback sections. And I'm SHOCKED that the staff hasn't done anything about his behavior when they have punished others for less severe offenses. He is not special, he is not in any way better than us. And yet, he continues committing his offenses with impunity.

So my petition is this: something has to be done about his behavior. His negative comments get on everybody's nerves, and he knows it. And he still continues doing it. Isn't that what a troll is?

I leave this thread, hoping that the staff considers my petition. I hope you understand that I would only do something like this in the most extreme cases, and that I wouldn't do it just to spite someone. And hopefully, the staff will perform their duty as it is expected of them.

I humbly speak for most of the members here. Please consider it.

Edited by Ananke

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I make it a point to read posts of his, he breaks enough rules (mostly flaming) to be suspended on a weekly basis, if not more. I am aware that some of the staff is busy, and some don't look at all reports, and some don't check all of the areas but come on.

This guy has openly admitted to trolling recently, also. I mean you banned Yud for trolling, should the same punishment not apply to this? :)

So yeah, count me in on this petition.

All posters, please don't respond to Loki in this topic on the chance he tries to derail it into flames like he does to almost every other topic he posts in.

That was very mighty of you, Bianchi. *Applauds*

I wont say what I think on the matter because it matters not to me. If you want me that bad out, you could of just made a poll or something and have people vote on it, instead of lowering yourself so low as to come to this sorta thing.

That was very mighty of you, Bianchi. *Applauds*

I wont say what I think on the matter because it matters not to me. If you want me that bad out, you could of just made a poll or something and have people vote on it, instead of lowering yourself so low as to come to this sorta thing.

it isn't lowering, this is something your supposed to do if your in this situation

Ordinarily I wouldn't have responded to such matters due to my lack of memory towards the subject. However I spent some time recently playing catch up, and with a little help from some of the members here I believe I'm in enough of a mental state to recall some of "Loki's" past behaviors.

I have to say the chances of most of what he says being true, such as not knowing what Pokemon was is slim to none.

Secondly I'd like to say his attitude towards anyone is annoying and uncalled for. 99% of the time the amount of flaming towards himself is caused by his arrogant attitude towards a situation, and inability to admit when he is wrong. Sure we all have times where we refuse to admit we're wrong, I'm guilty of it, but Loki REFUSES to admit such even after being proven.

I'm not going to blame any of the staff for this problem, or the members. No one is to blame but the offender in this case.

I honestly am very surprised that the staff has not done anything about this. I agree with everybody. Loki's attitude is incredibly annoying and even offensive. If he gets constructive criticism, he simply shoots down all the criticism and pretty much implies that his writing is perfect and that he's god or whatever, but that's what it comes down to. I am not sure about his behavior in the other areas you mentioned, since I don't visit those very often, but I'll be sure to check them as well. Perhaps I'll have a good laugh.

I think he's fun, in a should-have-been-aborted sort of way.

Quoted for truth.

Yeah, Loki is getting on my nerves in general. Though I have to admit, I'm getting on my nerves, too. Ah, what to do...

So my boy get suspended but Loki (among a few others who I won't name ) doesn't due to recent flaming and insults?

I fully support this. Shit blacklash on you when you don't take care of these sort of things.

Edited by Proud_Black_Man