A Humble Petition.

Liz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You tried that already.

And then the great Loki went on to disagree with a few things and the members started hating on him, thus turning him into the annoying sob he is now. Oh and there is more, but I wont tell the whole fable. ^^

And then the great Loki went on to disagree with a few things and the members started hating on him, thus turning him into the annoying sob he is now. Oh and there is more, but I wont tell the whole fable. ^^

Oh, cry me a fucking river. I know I shouldn't respond to you, but this is too much. Do you know how many times you've bullshitted everyone? Do you know how many times you've "tried to change"? Do you know how little your word is worth? Should I ask any of the people from FEE?

Jarly, you can keep acting like you do, and get progressively perma banned from every single site on the internet that isn't hopelessly retarded, or you can actually change. I don't mean go "BAAAW I AM GOING TO CHANGE" or "BAAAAW I AM GOING TO LEAVE FOREVER!", because those are always lies. I mean you have to actually stop doing what you do now, and act differently. Otherwise you WILL be banned. Hopefully forever. There is no way you can fool the staff into thinking you're in the right here.

And then the great Loki went on to disagree with a few things
And then the great Loki went on to disagree
the great Loki went
great Loki
great
Loki
Edited by Lachesis

Oh, cry me a fucking river. I know I shouldn't respond to you, but this is too much. Do you know how many times you've bullshitted everyone? Do you know how many times you've "tried to change"? Do you know how little your word is worth? Should I ask any of the people from FEE?

Jarly, you can keep acting like you do, and get progressively perma banned from every single site on the internet that isn't hopelessly retarded, or you can actually change. I don't mean go "BAAAW I AM GOING TO CHANGE" or "BAAAAW I AM GOING TO LEAVE FOREVER!", because those are always lies. I mean you have to actually stop doing what you do now, and act differently. Otherwise you WILL be banned. Hopefully forever. There is no way you can fool the staff into thinking you're in the right here.

I am not trying to fool anyone here. I said they would take a look at this and that I would accept whatever is to come of this.

As to the matter, all I can say is that the staff is surely not just looking upon me, but upon several others as well. That is what I believe...

I mean, it's simple: Lets see why Loki acted the way he did...so they go on and take a look at the topics and stuff. I am sure they wont just find me at fault...most of the time I was provoked. I don't accuse anyone, but there were more than several members that went the distance with me. And yet, I don't feel angry at this, because like I said, I hardly care about what happens now. You all have pinpointed me as an evil person...

Musashi said we can't start a discussion. Normally when we voice complaints, we discuss. Petitions are basically just polls.

Thus why I told Bianchi about a poll...

Musashi said we can't start a discussion. Normally when we voice complaints, we discuss. Petitions are basically just polls.

well we cant have one here because here's how it would go:

We say something about why loki irritates us

He plays dumb and acts arrogant

ppl get pissed

he plays dumb more

and it all goes downhill till it becomes a flame war, hence why death said multiple times to not respond to any of loki's posts

well we cant have one here because here's how it would go:

We say something about why loki irritates us

He plays dumb and acts arrogant

ppl get pissed

he plays dumb more

and it all goes downhill till it becomes a flame war, hence why death said multiple times to not respond to any of loki's posts

And yet you people have been doing it, despite me not wanting to talk about it, but I bite once in a while.^^

Damn. After reading the thread, I'll take this here six foot long feather pen, dip it in a swimming pool of ink, and sign my name.

M a r i o n M o r r i s o n.

Edited by Marion Morrison