Ugh, more server problems.

Jyosua

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but they said in the first post that people had to cancel credit cards so when they deleted the accounts, did the hackers take personal info from the accounts?
They took credit cards and details from people running sites, not members of sites.
The serious disscussion ruined the quality of the general section a bit.
WHAT quality? General discussion was a shithole. Edited by Urist McHammerdwarf

Finally, I just want to apologize one last time. There's no making up for what happened here.

Don't feel too bad; you don't owe anyone here anything. We can only thank you for continuing to provide the site for free.

Wow... I was freaking scared for a moment. I was wondering what in the world happened and I saw that the site calendar had the right date and now I come on this... I agree with the fact that we don't need any "serious discussion" sections.

EDIT: OMG EVEN THE POST COUNT CHANGED!!! AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO A TITLE CHANGE T.T

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

They'll be back eventually.

I think it's kind of amusing how people are worried over the emotes but not the moderators who lost their positions or the banned members who were unbanned because of this. :rolleyes:

Besides Fox, I never even saw them online. It's not that they were bad, but they weren't active enough in my opinion.

Honestly, I like Hanz, but the guy is only on at like 10 AM, when absolutely nothing is going on. Kinda defeats the point of having a mod. Or, maybe I just never notice he's on. Could be either of these.

Well, you may have noticed we were down for the past few days. Well, allow me to explain. We were being hosted by a Needless to say this entire situation is very serious. So serious in fact, that the creator of the software hung himself. That's how bad this issue became.

DavidCarradine.jpg

For shame...

And before anyone starts crying and saying shit like "Too soon" and "how heartless" remember this: Suicide is a pussy, cowardly act. Yes, I feel sorry for the guy's family and friends and anyone affected by it, but it is not enough to consider suicide. Boo fuckin' damn woo. Some fuckin' fatfuck basement dewelling loser hacked my servers! I'm gonna kill myself!

Well, I lost my account thanks to those hackers <_< Anyways, it was said on the first page that there would be some things that they could bring back that were more recent. Is there any way I'll get my old account back, or should I just stick with this one?

Wow... I was freaking scared for a moment. I was wondering what in the world happened and I saw that the site calendar had the right date and now I come on this... I agree with the fact that we don't need any "serious discussion" sections.

EDIT: OMG EVEN THE POST COUNT CHANGED!!! AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO A TITLE CHANGE T.T

and now a serenes member in their natural habitat

you mother fuckers just got played. lol.

Snide comments and previous shitstorms aside, is there any real point to keeping this open? >_>

Just curious. >_>

Go back to being banned, Snowy. >_>

the littlest moderator, coming to threatres right fucking now

Go back to being banned, Snowy. >_>

Go back to role-playing, and I'll go back to being banned, okay? :)

If I wanna mock somebody for committing suicide, then let me be?

Edited by Steven Tyler

ITT we make Lyle go back to raping childr- oops, sorry. I forgot he's sensitive about that one.

ITT we make Lyle go back to raping childr- oops, sorry. I forgot he's sensitive about that one.

Of course! Once you revealed a person for who they are, they will do just about anything to cover it. It's like O.J. Simpson, you call him a murderer and watch him explode into saying shit like "I am not a killer."

Wait a second, this is the fuckin' internet. I mean, if you get hurt over words by a stranger who will never meet in real life, then get the fuck off or pull a Megan Myers.

Edited by Steven Tyler

Lol, Josh, we can't blame you for it. It's not like you caused it. ... Did you hack it, Josh? ... Kidding.

Anyway, it's not like we suffered any severe damage, right? We lost about three months of posts... but that isn't a big deal. Topics can be remade, people (JARLY JARLY JARLY) can be rebanned. We'll be fine. :D

ITT we make Lyle go back to raping childr- oops, sorry. I forgot he's sensitive about that one
Firstly, I must find myself reminding you - which is getting tedious - that we haven't the faintest idea how old Princess is, aside from that she's said before, to Freohr Datia, I believe, that she is older than most people guess (and at that time a lot of people were bugging her, guessing in between 13-16, for the most part.)

So... yeah. Possibly not a child.

Second of all... can you really do nothing better than troll a member who isn't even around...?

Edited by Sothe

Second of all... can you really do nothing better than troll a member who isn't even around...?

Heavy spoilers below!

People talk shit about folks behind there backs or when they leave so it's hard for the target to defend against those who are talking shit. It's like that Pantera song "Walk"

Run your mouth when I'm not around It's easy to achieve

You cry to weak friends that sympathize

Can you hear the violins playing your song?

Heavy spoilers below!

People talk shit about folks behind there backs or when they leave so it's hard for the target to defend against those who are talking shit. It's like that Pantera song "Walk"

I noticed that.

Also, I kind of laughed at the guy hanging himself. Not that it's funny that some dumb fuck died, but that he really killed himself over something like that.

Also, I kind of laughed at the guy hanging himself. Not that it's funny that some dumb fuck died, but that he really killed himself over something like that.

Oh, but it is funny.

Heavy spoilers below!

Except he most likely is reading this. In fact, he lied about leaving the forest. He still came on quite often, he just didn't post. He was mostly cybering with Princess in his profile comments even though he could use MSN. But now all that is goooooone. And they're gonna fill it more.