Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you swap around his inventory and skills at the beginning of Part 4? If so, I'd technically count that as him being recruited.

I don't think you can mess around with inventory and skills until you get to their individual chapters. At least, I could never figure out how. As near as I can tell, 3-E is the last opportunity to mess with Mist's stuff until 4-1, for example.

However, he probably still counts as recruited because you can select teams and his name appears as the leader of the Hawk team.

I don't think you can mess around with inventory and skills until you get to their individual chapters. At least, I could never figure out how. As near as I can tell, 3-E is the last opportunity to mess with Mist's stuff until 4-1, for example.

However, he probably still counts as recruited because you can select teams and his name appears as the leader of the Hawk team.

You can't mess around with it IIRC. You only get to do stuff with him until 4-2.

Though, even though he shows up as recruited, it might confuse some people since he can only be used in 4-2.

I forgot to mention I changed it yesterday ^^;;;

I've also amended the other things that people mentioned, with the exception of the FE8 item locations. I need to locate my save files for that (since the chapter-warping code doesn't really work well in FE8).

Where did you see it?

EDIT

I'm guessing Sephiran is auto-leveled, so his stats might vary. I can't hack to check, but his final stats seem to fit with him being auto-leveled 20+ times (from his base stats in the NPC data page).

http://serenesforest.net/media/tactics/Page%2086.jpg

I dunno if it's not happening on your end, but I'm getting a "Not Found" message here.

Also, almost missed this. I'll look into it soon.

EDIT2

Fixed it. Dunno why, but the uploaded file had a JPG extension instead of jpg (all the other files were uploaded as jpg's).

Edited by VincentASM

I spotted an error in FE7's support page. Louise's supports with Guy, Heath, and Sain are all marked as 80 turns for a C. That's supposed to be 81, isn't it?

You should probably clarify that ballistae in FE9 and FE10 both ignore the user's strength. I think this is more misleading on the FE10 page, where the ballistae are located right below the crossbows, all of which have that disclaimer. Not an error per se, but it could stand to be clarified, especially in contrast to FE11 ballistae, which do take the user's strength into account.

The site shows here that the Delphi Shield and Iron Rune in FE7 have no value. However, I've just checked my ROM and the Delphi Shield sells for 5,000 while the Iron Rune sells for 2,500, so their value should be listed as 10,000 and 5,000 respectively.

I just checked the FE8 item location page, and I spotted a few errors. Regarding the Hero Crest, while Gerik does come with one, you listed it as 12B when he doesn't join until the following chapter. Plus, you have the Angelic Robe and Master Seal in the final chapter listed as being in teh SE and SW chests, respectively. However, those (and the enemy positions, for that matter) are switched if you chose Ephraim route. You also forgot to mention that the Dragonshield that the enemy Berserker has in Chapter 17 must be stolen. You also listed "End Priest" as one of the Physic locations. What's up with that? :newyears::Sara:

Thanks, fixed.

Although, I was playing in Ephraim HM and the final chapter chests were still the same. The Master Seal was still on the left side (SW) and the Angelic Robe to the right (SE).

Still to check out:

• Sephiran's stats
  • FE7 supports
  • Ballistae

Edited by VincentASM

While checking Fixed Mode in PoR, found a little thing on the example provided for the fixed formula.

Page: http://www.serenesforest.net/fe9/fixed.htm

Formula states: Magic Growth points = Experience gained x (Unit's Growth Rate + Equipped weapon's alteration + Equipped items' alteration + Enemy class' alteration) = 100 x (.50 + (-.5) +.10) = 55

Should be (-.05)

Not a big problem, specially considering it's a game few people still play and even less play in that mode...

Speaking of PoR data, it says that the cost to optimize the hit of a silver sword is 12234 G. Now, maybe it's the fact that I haven't played the game in a while, but I definitely don't remember it being that expensive. Could you check to make sure that you didn't mean to say 1234 or 2234 G, which both seem far more reasonable?

Edited by Randomly Predictable

The numbers are right, but I realised what I did. I have the Hit and Crt values swapped for the Steel and Silver Swords o__o

Still to look up:

• Sephiran's stats
  • Characters/classes immune against Assassinate (FE7/8)

FE10's BEXP calculations for Hard Mode is an error. It claims that it's ((50xUnit Level)+50)x2=Required BEXP.

However, to put this in example. Meg at base level 3 only needs 300 BEXP to get from level 3 to 4. 3x50=150. 150+50=200. 200x2=400. The calculation for Hard Mode is off.

Hard Mode works differently, and far more simply. Required BEXP=EXPxUnit level.

Example: Unit is level 3. To get 1 EXP, it needs 3 BEXP. It needs 100 EXP to get to level 4. So, 100x3=300, the required BEXP.

The numbers are right, but I realised what I did. I have the Hit and Crt values swapped for the Steel and Silver Swords o__o

Just wanted to remind you of this in case you've forgotten about it, since it's still not been fixed.

FE10's BEXP calculations for Hard Mode is an error. It claims that it's ((50xUnit Level)+50)x2=Required BEXP.

However, to put this in example. Meg at base level 3 only needs 300 BEXP to get from level 3 to 4. 3x50=150. 150+50=200. 200x2=400. The calculation for Hard Mode is off.

Hard Mode works differently, and far more simply. Required BEXP=EXPxUnit level.

Example: Unit is level 3. To get 1 EXP, it needs 3 BEXP. It needs 100 EXP to get to level 4. So, 100x3=300, the required BEXP.

Just to expand on this,

for NM:

required bexp per level = (current level + 1) x 50

for HM:

required bexp per level = (current level) x 100

For whatever reason, I.S. dropped the +1 for HM.

Just wanted to remind you of this in case you've forgotten about it, since it's still not been fixed.

It looks fine to me. Have you refreshed the page since the last time you visited?

Just to expand on this,

for NM:

required bexp per level = (current level + 1) x 50

for HM:

required bexp per level = (current level) x 100

For whatever reason, I.S. dropped the +1 for HM.

Do you know the exact formula for EM as well?

It looks fine to me. Have you refreshed the page since the last time you visited?

Yes, after I refreshed the page, it changed. But when I just go to that page from the FE9 home page, it doesn't update. I wonder why that is?

It might be due to the way your internet browser loads pages from its cache.

A similar thing happens to me when I visit the game index pages from different subpages.

Do you know the exact formula for EM as well?

I haven't loaded that in so long. I generally trust the 2/3 cost that is on the site, but I don't know if that's 100% correct or just close enough that I couldn't tell the difference.

I'll PM Grandjackel and ask if he can check EM, considering he seems to have access to his Wii right now.

It might be due to the way your internet browser loads pages from its cache.

A similar thing happens to me when I visit the game index pages from different subpages.

Perhaps. I wonder if it's due to the fact that I'm using Chrome to view this site. I think that Google itself operates some sort of cache structure that pulls the page off Google's databases instead of the internet. Refreshing might update just update the database system...