Some things I want changed about Pokemon...

Phoenix Wright

Out of place as in the evo line.

Dodrio doesn't seem out of place because he's a 3-head poké, and an evolution of a 2-headed one.

Castform I don't think that it deserves one. It was more of a novelty idea, changing shapes according to the weather etc.

STANTLER EVO NAO

SHUCKLE EVO NAO

FUCK YEAH, STANTLER AND SHUCKLE!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skarmory still manages to be quite good on it's own.

Yeah, Donphan really need one, maybe to rival Mamoswine.

Edited by Smooth Criminal

An evolution for Lapras would be nice.

Milktank would benefit from an evo too. :P

Holy shit, Lapras.

Milking and Milqueen?

An evolution for Lapras would be nice.

Milktank would benefit from an evo too. :P

Lapras would indeed be nice.

If ANY pokemon doesn't need an evolution...

Holy shit, Lapras.

Milking and Milqueen?

Lulz

It's gonna be Whitney Hell all over again. >_>

Laugh it up till you see Morty with all his pokemon having Levitate, making the only smart pokemon choices to beat him with random pokemon having Bite. Make sure to stock up on your Chesto berries..

Edited by Pretty Boi Wolf

It's gonna be Whitney Hell all over again. >_>

Miltank does not need to be Miltanktank >_>

Skarmory doesn't need an evo.

Flareon needs the most buffs in the game. Game Freak decided it was okay for Garchomp with the same attack to be faster and have Sand Veil, but Flareon doesn't even get Flare Blitz.

Yeah, Donphan really need one, maybe to rival Mamoswine.

Donphan is already OU. He only really needs a movepool upgrade, namely something like Slack Off which offsets his main problem. A Donphan evolution would be as pointless as a Dusclops evolution.

Thought of another group that desperately needs an evolution.

Cubone-Marowak.

Thick Club... An evolution would be "hey I have at least 568 unboosted attack and I'm either not that easy to kill or considerably faster."

Edited by dondon151

How about an evolution for Dunsparce? He needs some serious help.

Also, if Shuckle gets an evolution he'll basically be able to say "Piss off you can't kill me anyway." He already has 230 base Def and Sp. Def. Even Blissey, who is a solid Special wall, only has 135 base Sp. Def.

You guys are taking your Pokemon way to seriously. C'mon, its not like FE where the stats are lower, thus 1 point makes more difference than Pokemon, which is ridiculously easy.

Also, Dusclops has an evolution already: Dusknoir.

Edited by Joshybear25

Qwilfish is decent under the rain if you can nab a Swords Dance. STAB Waterfall and Poison Jab with the +2 boost (More for Waterfall) and then a nuke Explosion.

Some of the Pokemon listed aren't bad if you know how to play with their strengths.

Absol

Swords Dance + Sucker Punch is quite enough. Superpower adding to Platinum makes it quite a hellish Pokemon under the right conditions.

Shuckle

Maybe... a little more HP on it perhaps and a slightly adjusted movepool. Still a bitch under Sandstorm conditions, but Stealth Rock and relying on Rest calms it a bit.

Houndoom

Agreed. Camerupt could too.

Luvdisc

It'd be uber!

1 point makes a huge difference when it's speed.

Not for a pokemon like, say, Voltorb.

Explosion.

I always thought that explosion was a fail move, insta-death but not for an insta-kill? Not really worth it.

Edited by kirsche

I always thought that explosion was a fail move, insta-death but not for an insta-kill? Not really worth it.

If a pokemon's gonna die anyways, better to drop a 240 power nuke that ignores defense. Works especially well on high HP pokemon, like Wailord or Blissy. Basically you can sacrifice a bleh pokemon to take out a godmodding tank.

Also consider quick claw. Basically lets say you start off with a tanky but slow pokemon with explosion (golem) and you go against a Wailord. Golem can't win this fight. Better to drop a bomb and take the fucker out than risk any other move.

I think it works pretty well as a mulligen move.

Think of it as a failsave, like the royals. It isn't necessary, but it shhould be used if in trouble.

Ah, the memories of Graveler (damn why won't anyone trade with me) blowing up Koga's Muk in LeafGreen...

It's a no-win move, IMO.

I mean, you would usually use this when there's not way that you can win, so you take your enemy with you etc. Quite useful.

It's a no-win move, IMO.

I mean, you would usually use this when there's not way that you can win, so you take your enemy with you etc. Quite useful.

Think about this scenario. You're in a double battle. One of your Pokemon uses protect. One Pokemon explodes, killing or mortally wounding two opponents for the price of one. I'd say that's damn useful and cheap.

Explosion does not ignore defense. My Bronzong has stood up to an Explosion with more than half hp remaining.

Edited by Greenen

Yes. Any Pokemon that falls short of being competitive could benefit from another evolution.

This is the truth really. It's worked remarkably well so far.

<3 Weavile.