Who died first?

Have to toss another Florina onto the pile. Though once I realized she wasn't coming back, I restarted my file (only on like chapter 4) and didn't lose another unit until Erk died vs Lundgren (when I thought it wouldn't have any effect). Then Rath died during chapter 29 and Nils died in the final chapter. Honestly, keeping myself to three deaths that I wasn't willing to restart for was pretty good considering my tactical prowess, and I haven't failed to restart for a character since (barring shadow dragon and it's stupid Gaiden requirements).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first death was Eirika.

I was heartbroken. I too did not read the manual, so I thought the only way to continue the game was to start the WHOLE game over, not just that chapter.

I must admit I cried pretty hard. I was a real softie about death back then...

Uhh... IIRC it was Garcia. I was all "Oh yeah, okay, it's fine, he'll come back later cause there's probably a way to revive him"

NO, BANANAS, THIS IS NOT POKEMON.

Ha ha ha! Sorry, sorry :awesome: , it's just that...my friend came up with the same thing the first time he played and let pretty much Ross, Vanessa and if I recall Neimi too.

There was this time I told him: "Joshua and Colm are buddies, they should talk so you could recruit him", guess what he went straight up there only too make Colm suicide, ha!

Aw, I feel so unoriginal saying that mine was also Florina.

Haha, in fact in my first playthrough she died several times so I just decided that pegasus knights sucked and I avoided using them on my 1st playthroughs of both 7 and 8. Now I love them, especially Thany and Ceada :awesome:

My first dead unit was... ...Sain. :/

I was a total noob back then, and even though I did pay attention to the weapon triangle, I just sent Sain ahead to go berserk with a sword equipped (I didn't realize there was strategy involved in a strategy game.). Well, the RNG had no mercy on me despite being noobish, so Sain got bashed to death by brigands rather quickly... :/

• 2 weeks later...

I dont remember...first one I played was Sacred Stones though. I remember I didnt restart when someone died though, resulting in me having three or four units halfway through the game <_< I'm surprised I even got that far.

The earliest I can remember was Lyn on Ch 10. I didn't understand what MT meant (my best guess was mountain), so I sent her to fight her uncle in an awesomely epic battle. He proceeded to OHKO her. I bet people died beforehand if I couldn't understand the pre-battle numbers, though.

Hahaha, mine was Boyd. I don't even know what I was doing. I was like "bitch no" and restarted the chapter. Afterwards, however, I restarted my file because all of my units were crap. Ike was still level three at chapter seventeen. 8D

Edited by Bizz

Edward in FE10, I thought "OMG, he's so awesome, he never gets hit" I tried to solo chapter 3 with him and...well, he died, very early, which was a Game Over ;_; .

Edited by Who Am I?

I'm putting it in order I got the game

FE8: Franz in his joining chapter cuz I was awful =(

FE9: Boyd in his joining chapter cuz I was awful (I got these on the same day but I played FE8 first)

FE10: Laura in her joining chapter cuz I didn't know that people cpuld go up/down ledges

FE7: Matthew in chapter 13 (Eliwood) cuz I messed up with getting Guy and he got crit by him

FE11: Jagen in prologue cuz he was the sacrifice person

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see...

In FE7 I'm pretty sure I lost Florina first... After that I made sure I took extra precaution when moving my units around. Especially Florina!

In FE8... I have no idea. I'm GUESSING it was either Ross or Eirika in the 1st chapter (not the Prologue).

In FE9... Again no idea. I'm guessing it was either Rhys or Soren.

In FE10... Micaiah... During the chapter when you have to help Zihark and friends she missed a soldier with a 89 hit rate and got 19 points of damage from a javalen killing her.