Pokemon that piss you off

Knife

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wobbuffet

Actually, any pokemon with Mirror Coat and/or Counter. Annoying as hell.

Milotic too. That thing's a bitch to fight.

Wobbuffet

I need not elaborate if you know pokemon.

How could I forget Wobbuffet?

In fact, any Pokemon with Mirror Coat and/or Counter is a bitch.

Competitive Wobbuffet is the worst. Encore, CounterCoat, AND Shadow Tag? This thing makes Ubers cower in fear (except Taunt Mewtwo. ^_^

This image Colonel M?

The very one, my friend.

Edited by Colonel M

Gastly (due to there being 500 billion of them in Pokemon Tower), Abra (because whenever I find one, it teleports before I can send it to sleep), and Bellsprout in Red/Blue (due to being constantly wrapped over and over again, without being able to do anything).

Also, the Legendary Trio in Gold/Silver (Entei, Raikou and Suicune) for fleeing as soon as I encounter them (after spending half an hour/an hour/countless hours of searching for them). And you know what's the kicker? I'll be doing it all over again for the upcoming HeartGold/Soul Silver! *sigh*

Magiarp- Pile of fail.

Gyrados- Evolved fail, ugly, fail and I just plain hate it.

Lucario- Faggot, in Brawl he hits harder when he has higher damage.

Lucario- Faggot, in Brawl he hits harder when he has higher damage.

The aura will go against you if you dare hate on him. He is the master of the aura.

on topic though i remembered that i hate chimchar.

Gyrados- Evolved fail, ugly, fail and I just plain hate it.

I disapprove. 100% disapprove. My Gyarados would 6-0 you, I'll bet...

I do however hate the Magikarp in which I must raise to evolve into it's awesome evolved self. It takes forever to level up, and switch abuse gets tiresome very fast. There is the Exp. Share, but it doesn't become available in Di/Pe/Pl until the Magikarp is evolved, anyway.

Any cave Pokemon, namely Zubat/Golbat/Geodude/Graveler are also annoying. But a Max Repel sorts them out.

but they appear everywhere. they get on my nerves.

Those rats that were the size of a dog also appeared everywhere.

Annoying to run into, annoying to run into, and....You got me with Meditite.

Meditite... erm, that protective move, that I forgot the name, right? Always using that shit.

Ahh, also, Oddish is a bitch. I hate that poke, I REFUSE to catch one.

Meditite... erm, that protective move, that I forgot the name, right? Always using that shit.

Oh, right. Detect. Ugh.

Pikachu. Oh how it is always obsessed over! Why not give other Pokeymans the spot light? Why not actually give Raichu some credit? Heck, Bidoof will be twice the awesome you'll ever be. (actually, Bidoof is probably the awesomest 4th generation thing around, since it's the only one I've often heard about. stopped playing Pokemon by the 3rd batch)

Edited by Kintenbo

Skarmory is badass.

Pikachu > Raichu due to Light Ball nerfing most leads Raichu would have. It's not like Raichu was durable to an extent.

Srsly, Skarmory for god tier. Didn't exist part 1, but in 2 3 and 4? STILL going strong!

Skarmory is The Metal. If there is a favorite pokemon for me not Houndoom, it's Skarmory.

Skarmory is The Metal. If there is a favorite pokemon for me not Houndoom, it's Skarmory.

/b/:I C WUT U DID THER.

Meh, I never took my time to train Skarmory and/or Zangooze. However, I always trained Heracross, I wub that one.

Also Kintenbo was going after the TV Show, with Pika being the main and all, not the actual game.

Zangoose is pretty good. Last I checked, he was pretty versatile, but that's ingame. Competitively I have no clue how he works.

Either way, the holy triumberant is Houndoom, Skarmory and Zangoose.

Houndoom is JD

Zangoose is Kyle

Skarmory is...

THE METAL!!! D :

...God I'm immature XD

Slightly off-topic, but Heracross is badass IMO in DPPt. Can you say double STAB with 120 base Atk!?! If only his Spd was just a tad bit higher.

Ah well, I thought of another Pokemon that annoys me: Unown. Why... the fuck it exists is beyond me.