Which do you like?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Choose as many as you like

• Edward
    • Leonardo
    • Nolan
    • Laura
    • Aran

Cantcha at least add a bit more to your initial post to strike up a good discussion here? XD

Anyways, I liked Nolan and Edward. It's a serious shame that the Dawn Brigade got little to no attention in the plot as they should have. One of flaws of this game, I guess. :(

Nolan for obvious reasons.

Though I really like all of them. They're plain, but they're all kinda cute.

I love how generic Aran is, and I also like that little bit of personality Edward/Leonardo show. And the few Laura-conversations.

However, they do suck, though.

I like all of them but Edward's my favourite character out of the entire game so he obviously gets a vote from me. Also voting for Leonardo because I like him too :>

Edward and Nolan, as they are the only two members of the Dawn Brigade worth using, in my opinion (although I'll admit that Jill and Volug are OK, I suppose).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I chose Laura, Nolan and Aran. I like the sleep staff conversation, for one. Nolan's...well, he's Nolan, Laura's cute, and Aran's tankiness has often gotten me out of a bind.

IS IT THE DAWN BRIGADE?

I wasn't a fan of Laura until I was visiting a friend. She was kersploding stuff like pretty awesomely with Laura. Totally going to like try her on a hard mode run, especially 'coz the Dawn Brigade is like the only part of the game that gives me trouble. Everything else is just slow. .-.

Alright, alright. Where's my Sue of Dawn!?

Nolan, for his strange growths.

Edward is awesome for great str while having good spd, skill, luck & a decent def.

And Micaiah even though you didn't list her above :( , she is great in my opinion.

Edited by soul1112