Best of the pegasus sisters

Oujay

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best pegasus sister

• Florina
    • Fiora
    • Farina

I like Florina and Farina. I hate Fiora. I like Farina more because she always ends up with way better defenses then Florina with about the same avoid. I also like her for the slightly better Con. I still like Florina a lot though.

Farina. This is non-debatable. Fiora is only slightly better than Florina, but not many people have given her a chance. Not many people have gotten lucky with her either. I trained her, she turned out better, but I never promoted her so... :/

I voted for Florina, though I like the three of them. I always use Florina, she comes early, she's agile and has more luck than her other two sisters, and makes a great support along with Lyn. I once trained Fiora, she turned good but her luck wasn't so good and as though she didn't dodge very well. As for Farina I only trained her but without promotion, she comes at the last part of the game and it's quite difficult to train her since she's still a peg. and has crappy bases if compared with a well trained Florina at the same level; but well Farina has more str, con, def, and hp, so it makes her a great peg. but still Florina rushes her as a lv.20 peg or well-trained Falco. Still, the three of them are good options but I stay for Florina. B)

I voted Fiora. She had never done me wrong as far as I can recall. I'm indifferent towards Farina, but she can hurt ranks. And I have a personal bias against Florina.

Edited by Little Al

Florina. She has more availability, and doesn't cost me money. Oh, and from PEXP, she's beaten the crap out of Fiora. She does significantly better than Fiora on her joining chapter. She actually usually manages wins in spd, skl, and def, while occasionally winning the other stats. One time around, I actually had a Florina with = HP, +1 STR, +1 SKL, +1 SPD, +4 LUK, +1 DEF, and +1 RES when she was one level below Fiora. Then compared to Farina? She had like, +9 HP, +8 STR, +6 SKL, +8 SPD, +4 LUK, +4 DEF, +7 RES. Of course, that doesn't mean anything since she had like, +1/-2 HP, +3/2 STR, +3/1 SKL, +2/1 SPD, =/-4 LUK, +3/5 DEF, and +3/4 RES compared to her averages, but still, it's pretty much cemented my view on the best.

Hmm...I usually favorite Florina for her decent Str and Res and good Luck, second would be Farina...she is a flying tank(even in averages), she maxed Def fpr me in a few runs, has great Res and Str, Fiora is usally the most skilled and resistent and middle-average Def since Farina has better.

Florina, she is around for longer compared to any of the other two. Her good strength and speed makes up for any AS lost through her low CON. She still doubles everything on HHM, very often ORKO'ing. Fiora needs a bit of babying to get up to where Florina normally would be by that point in the game, and Farina is very far behind the other two by the time she joins. All good, but Florina's availability and level lead gives her the edge over her sisters.

I'm a Florina person. Farina ends up slightly better sometimes, but she joins late, and screws over your funds ranking too.

I really can't say there is a best. All three of them usually turn out the same. The only thing I can say is Fiora's luck = Not a true peg knight >: (, and Florina's con = lol.

Weird, Fiora turned out to be more defensive than Florina, that had more atk.

Never got to Hector Mode, so yeah.

None are stellar, but Florina is probably the best for overall utility. Farina is prolly the most RNG-proof one though, and while her price tag is rather enormous, she also requires little work and still have the main chapters for flying utility covered (particular because the levels where Florina's flying is useful don't require leveling her up at all).

Isn't this like the only game with all 3 pegasus knights in the game being good?

I like Florina the most since I have a weird disliking towards Fiora and Farina comes late and costs money. I hear a lot of people saying that with all the monks in her joining level, she'll reach lvl.20 already but why not use that exp. on other units? Not saying she ain't good though. There all good but I just like Florina more.