Epic Wins, Epic Fails

Rewjeo

Epic Fail:

Very epic fail: Everytime my units make nice level ups in hard mode someone kills one of them or something bad happens and I have to reset. °_°"

Same here ; every time I got some nice level up, I keep saying "Well, how will I screw that one ?"

A character got a full stats up *WIN* (only happened once in all FE)

...It was Mist *FAIL*

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic Win: Soren capped every single stat

Epic Fail: Ike missed an attack on Dheginsea that had 99% acc sob.gif

Also:

Fails:

I once tried to use a thunder spell on Dehginsea... temporarily forgetting that only blessed weapons could damage him!

Did that too XD.gif

Edited by GreenOyster

a lot of fails in chapter 4-1 Hard Mode =_=

Rafiel got hit twice by the same pegasus knight. Both times I had to reset because he got killed °_°.

Then, when I was about to clear the chapter and made a small group with Soren, Gatrie, Shinon and Rhys, a damn sniper came and doubled Rhys. He died. >_>

Then again, I sent Mist guarding a wall. I knew that there was a Sniper in there, so he could just attack Mist and block the way to the other enemies. He did a crit and Mist died °_°.

Once again, I restarted, made a wall with Oscar and Jill, a damn swordmaster came and did a critical hit to Jill. This time she was the one who died °_°

Meanwhile, when everyone was dying, I got some nice level ups. Unfortunately I had to reset (DAMN YOU ALL, DYING UNITS)

Those were:

Oscar -> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LUCK, DEF, RES

Jill -> HP, STR, MAG, SPD, DEF, RES

Mist ->HP, STR, SKL, LUCK, RES (she already had MAG and SPD maxed)

I played this chapter like 10 times, just today °__°

Oh, and Ike missed a 94 hit. twice.

Anyway, an epic win from chapter 4-P:

My Aran is AWESOME. he just promoted and has something like 26-27 speed xD he is better than Nephenee, who got screwed in defense.

Anyway, at level 20/20 Aran's stats were:

HP 45

STR 26

MAG 7

SKL 26

SPD 26 I think, if I remember correctly I'll check up whenever I get him again XD

LUCK 17

DEF 25

RES 16

Epic Win & Fail:

Haar had a little fight with a swordmaster. He had 81 hit, while the enemy had 76. The swordmaster doubled him and missed TWICE while Haar missed as well. Everyone left the fight without an injury xD

Edited by Niharu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is it an epic win if every single character I ever use in this game ends up with everything capped (with sometimes the exception of luck, res or mag?)

is it an epic fail, when you kill everything on Skrimir's side on 3-E with one character, but when they get to the place where the paladins spawn (near Kurth) all the laguz die for losing all their transformation points before even fighting?

is it an epic win when Ike double crits BK on 4-E-2?

is it an epic fail when forgetting to remove corrosion and activating it against Levail?

is it epic win when seeing Beastfoe+crossbow!Leonardo crit with 70*3 damage against a weakened cat left with 17 HP? (that's almost a 200 damage overkill!)

is it epic fail when Nolan only gained 2 strength up to level 20?

how epic win is it to finish a laguz only PT?

how epic fail is it to attempt a paladin only PT?

I'll answer those last 2; as epic as can be!

is it an epic fail when forgetting to remove corrosion and activating it against Levail?

Unless it completely destroyed it, not really.

Epic fail: Oscar. Got a mag and res level up and then proceeded to not gain any speed, str, or def. Why does he hate me so much?

is it an epic win if every single character I ever use in this game ends up with everything capped (with sometimes the exception of luck, res or mag?) No, too easy to do

is it an epic fail, when you kill everything on Skrimir's side on 3-E with one character, but when they get to the place where the paladins spawn (near Kurth) all the laguz die for losing all their transformation points before even fighting? yes

is it an epic win when Ike double crits BK on 4-E-2? yes

is it an epic fail when forgetting to remove corrosion and activating it against Levail?Yes

is it epic win when seeing Beastfoe+crossbow!Leonardo crit with 70*3 damage against a weakened cat left with 17 HP? (that's almost a 200 damage overkill!) yes

is it epic fail when Nolan only gained 2 strength up to level 20?yes

how epic win is it to finish a laguz only PT?yes

how epic fail is it to attempt a paladin only PT?too easy

I'll answer those last 2; as epic as can be!

• 2 weeks later...

Epic win:

- Mist capping all her stats save Luck at level 20 as Cleric.

- Volug doing a untransformed solo in Ch. 3-6.

- Having Ranulf and the Black Knight fight in Ch. 3-7, reading a conversation where Ranulf gives a huuuge hint about the identity of the Black Knight.

Epic fail:

- "Sleepwalking Ike". In Ch. 3-13, Laura used her Sleep Staff succesfully on Ike, which should mean he can't avoid any attacks. I also sent all Daein forces near Ike. A sniper attacked him and... Ike avoided the attack... Since Oscar was near him with an A support, it was possible for Ike to dodge the attack, while sleeping... (Epic 3-13 archer?)

- Zihark not activating Adept, or hit a critical blow with 55% and miss the second attack with 96% hit.

This happened just now when playing 3-6 in my recent NM draft. Level 11 Eddie with 30 speed in 1 hp (wrath and resolve) and best bio got hit by a true hit of 3%. FM luck -_-. uuuugh

Epic Wins

Gatrie keeps on getting Res on level-ups.

Nephenee keeps on getting Str on level-ups.

Epic Fails

Going into Part 4, my 20/7 Micaiah only has 13 Speed. :facepalm:

Base level Sigrun is unable to 1HKO my 12/0 Aran in 3-E.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Epic Win

- I Used ilyana in hard mode endgame and ended up 3rd on my top kills list

- Nolan capped every stat except strength when he got to Lv. 20 Reaver...

Epic Fails

- Got Criticaled by a Swordsmaster in 4-2 with 3%. This killed elincia

- Vika and Tormod died in 4-4 but Muarim survived...

- Pelleas's Hit rate in 4-5 is garbage...

Edited by PeppyHare4000

• 2 weeks later...

Epic Win: Level 20 Sothe with a steel dagger and Level 16 Warrior Chuck Nolan with a beastfoe crossbow owning all the laguz in 3-13 without taking damage. Dodged everything GM threw at them on turn 10.

Epic Fail: And then level 20 maxed strength and speed Ike woke up on turn 11...

Epic Win: Level 5 Archsage Soren w/ Elfire (no supports) vs. Nailah on 3-F. Accidentally left him within Nailah's range after Jill killed Rafiel for the lulz and ran away. First hit on Soren left him with one HP. He then Flared Nailah, preventing him from getting doubled and forcing her to flee. He then went on to incinerate the rest of the Daein army.

Epic Fail: Same map, Tibarn's and Skirmir's groups got decimated because of AI stupidity and RNG...

Epic Win: Lekain corona'd Marcia, who had about 80 accuracy with a steel blade, after she struck first. Marcia killed him with 40 percent accuracy, having about 10-15 HP left.

Epic Fail: Rolf corrosion'd the Double Bow guy not too long after...

Epic Fail: Level 20/1 Aran with a whopping 12 Speed (he also had an insane 30 health, which I must stress was after promotion). Facepalm_emote_gif.gif (Now, I know that's only 3.55 under his average, but his average is 15.55 [or something to that effect] which means he gets doubled by anything and everything 2nd tier). Also, forgetting that Sothe promotes at the end of 4-P and only getting him to Level 13 (I'z a jeenyus).

Epic Win: Soren capping everything at Level 17 2nd tier bar HP and Luck (I know his caps suck, but still).

Edited by Epic Fail

Epic Fail: Level 20/1 Aran with a whopping 12 Speed (he also had an insane 30 health).

Ouch. That translates to "getting doubled and ORKO'd by every Tiger in 3-6 HM."

Epic Win: I moved base level Fiona to cover ledges, which the bishop and fire mage cover in 3-13. The bishop ended up dying and the fire mage moved, leaving Fiona open to attack. And on enemy phase, whaddya know, the tiger which could have potentially killed Fiona untransformed. xD

Also, in 3-12, Sothe continuously killed about 5-6 enemies with criticals without dying. :D

Oh, and Edward and Aran kick butt. Nolan and Jill are picking up after promotion as well. :D

Epic Fail: lvl 20 dracoknight Jill used a brave axe in 3-12 which could quadruple on a soldier. What happened? She missed the first two strikes, but luckily the next to hit and killed the soldier. Still, she's now promoted, but look at that skill... 14. Ouch

Brom is getting sucky gains. >.<

Leonardo. 12/ 2 Sniper. 21 HP. 13 Speed. God, WHY????????

This is my first play through :awesome: .

Epic Fail: 1-3 Eddie doubled missed an armor axe with 90 something%, he gets hit with 30something%. At EP, he's killed by the same armored axe :facepalm: .

Wasted Combat EXP and BEXP on Aran and Laura. Now I'm not using them. :facepalm:

Sages have such crappy caps :facepalm: .

Epic Win: Miccy almost capped def by lv. 20 (light mage).

Ilyana has str, mag, skl, spd and res capped by 20/12, as well as Soren (excluding str) :awesome: .

Lolnardo got ridiculous gains in str and def in level ups, besides capping skl and res.

Win: 3-6 generic sniper partner crits a laguz easily on turn 1 + already having Zihark as a trueblade by the same level

fail: followed by a nolan level up with only getting 1 of either skill or speen, with none of the other.

Edited by chillaccinogirl