Epic Wins, Epic Fails

Rewjeo

Should I mention in here my Mordecai that got Spd 3 levels in a row? And then again (for the cap since I used a Speedwing) on the 6th level?

And yet he's sitting at level 30 with only 18 Def.

lol role reversal.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I mention in here my Mordecai that got Spd 3 levels in a row? And then again (for the cap since I used a Speedwing) on the 6th level?

And yet he's sitting at level 30 with only 18 Def.

So basically, Mordecai turned into Kyza.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, but very epic:

Ike had his first level up that had more than 2 stats up! 3 stats up! Luck, Defense and Res! -___-

Mist had an amazing level up, actually, PERFECT level up. =D Furthermore, she's one point away from capping strength at level 18. =D

Mist:

Lv 18: 32/16/22/23/20/32/11/24

Avg: 34.8/12.25/21.1/22.9/23.5/28.6/11.25/23.2

Losing on HP and speed only.

I've tried 2-E at least 30 or so times for my current PT and each time Elincia fails to proc a stun on Ludveck. I fore go the drop and the shield for getting nullify, and it should be a one turn clear, but Elincia just can't stun him. And after that, she gets raped by the crossbow sniper, which has 92 display hit so I can't keep resetting for him to miss. I can't battle save either since this is HM, it would make this much easier. >_______> After all those fails, I tried different positions so she'd get out of the crossbow sniper's range, but he also has the same range as Ludveck and I can't get him to move without the sniper moving as well. Haar can't reach Ludveck from where he was after killing the nullify general, so I can't hammer him. There are two enemies in the way, a general and a thunder sage, and if Elincia takes out the general, the thunder sage is still in the way. Marcia can't reach him either since I already used Leanne for vigoring Haar since he had to get out of a pile of enemies, plus she also had to trade some stuff around with Neph. AGH. You know, I think I'll keep resetting until Elincia procs a stun, which was my original plan. Since stun is skill%, she should have 22% of activation of each of the four hits, but it just doesn't happen. Do enemy stats prevent mastery skills from going off or something? I don't think so, since I recall Elincia stunning Ludveck before...

PT #12, Currently on 1-E.

Wins:

*Jill for virtually soloing I-6 and promoting with very decent stats (no transfer, mind you)

*Aran for maxing STR and DEF and coming very close in a few other stats before promotion.

*Nolan, Ilyana, Aran, Jill, and soon-to-be Eddie for all promoting (usually it's Jill, Ilyana, and Eddie who promote and quickly become overleveled)

*Micky for actually surviving I-9 and getting most of the kills herself with Ellight. Also dodging many attacks that would have been a kill shot if she got hit.

*Fiona, Meg, and Tauroneo for gracefully surrendering their weapons and warming the bench for me.

*Vika for some great crits in I-8

Fails:

*Micky for only maxing Magic.

*Leonardo for sucking.

*Meg and Fiona for...

I've tried 2-E at least 30 or so times for my current PT and each time Elincia fails to proc a stun on Ludveck. I fore go the drop and the shield for getting nullify, and it should be a one turn clear, but Elincia just can't stun him. And after that, she gets raped by the crossbow sniper, which has 92 display hit so I can't keep resetting for him to miss. I can't battle save either since this is HM, it would make this much easier. >_______> After all those fails, I tried different positions so she'd get out of the crossbow sniper's range, but he also has the same range as Ludveck and I can't get him to move without the sniper moving as well. Haar can't reach Ludveck from where he was after killing the nullify general, so I can't hammer him. There are two enemies in the way, a general and a thunder sage, and if Elincia takes out the general, the thunder sage is still in the way. Marcia can't reach him either since I already used Leanne for vigoring Haar since he had to get out of a pile of enemies, plus she also had to trade some stuff around with Neph. AGH. You know, I think I'll keep resetting until Elincia procs a stun, which was my original plan. Since stun is skill%, she should have 22% of activation of each of the four hits, but it just doesn't happen. Do enemy stats prevent mastery skills from going off or something? I don't think so, since I recall Elincia stunning Ludveck before...

ehh, I never played hard mode, but maybe this helps; try killing the nullify general with Calill's siege tome and Brom's hand axe. on normal mode Brom can easily hold those stairs with some help of Marcia and Calill, throw in some healing items for brom and he should be good enough on hard mode too. after getting the nullify scroll just lure Ludveck closer with Haar, try killing him with Elincia, if she doesn't stun, finish with Haar or anyone you want to have the experience.

again, I have never played hard mode, though normal mode is a piece of cake this way, I think hard mode should work this way too.

but then again, (just to post a fail,) my Marcia died that chapter turn 1, even though I trained her quite some levels already and she wasn't attacked by any bows/crossbows. she's weaker than I thought I guess, dying from 1 fighter and 2 halberdiers...

ehh, I never played hard mode, but maybe this helps; try killing the nullify general with Calill's siege tome and Brom's hand axe. on normal mode Brom can easily hold those stairs with some help of Marcia and Calill, throw in some healing items for brom and he should be good enough on hard mode too. after getting the nullify scroll just lure Ludveck closer with Haar, try killing him with Elincia, if she doesn't stun, finish with Haar or anyone you want to have the experience.

again, I have never played hard mode, though normal mode is a piece of cake this way, I think hard mode should work this way too.

but then again, (just to post a fail,) my Marcia died that chapter turn 1, even though I trained her quite some levels already and she wasn't attacked by any bows/crossbows. she's weaker than I thought I guess, dying from 1 fighter and 2 halberdiers...

Well, Brom sadly cannot reach the nullify general even from the top of the stairs, and since I'm reset abusing atm I don't deploy him so I can end the turn faster. Leanne can't help him either, she's vigoring Haar (meteor Calill plus doubling from Haar to kill the nullify general) and Elincia. Then she goes back on to the platform (one smite from Mordy and one shove from Heather allows her to do this) but is at the very edge, thus facing risk of death, so Marcia has to come up and rescue her, then canto up. Neph moves over and then takes the wo dao and the horseslayer from her for the GMs. I don't have any people who are strong enough to kill the nullify general with Calill (and iirc Brom can't double him, unless I'm remembering wrong and the NG doesn't have 16 AS), so I have to use Haar. Am I just seriously unlucky here that Elincia couldn't proc a stun at all?

Fails:

Ike with only 24 def at level 1 third tier.

Astrid not gaining speed for most of second tier (she has a transfer and is only at 22 speed or so).

Shinon REFUSED to disarm a Wo Dao swordmaster even at best biorhythm for like a dozen tries.

Wins:

Ilyana criticaled said swordmaster after I got enraged and decided to just kill him.

Laura criticaled a hawk that attacked her.

• 2 weeks later...

Fails:

Micaiah getting one shotted from an enemy below the ledge on 1-2

Nolan could kill an enemy in a single hit, but missed both attacks, game over. :(:

Ike never getting speed, staying at 23 until he promoted to Vanguard. :dry:

Wins:

Leonardo getting a perfect levelup from level 7 to 8.

Micaiah capped all stats as a light sage at level 7.

Fiona maxed STR and SPD without bonus exp or any stat boosters...

Fails: I just realized... Aren't herons supposed to eat fish, insects, amphibians and that sort of thing? Unless wikipedia was lying to me. Like, I don't think they're that delicate and not-meat-eating-y. Wtf Reyson

Win: Brom disarmed a Venin Lance Soldier in 2-2.

Fail: Heather wasn't close enough to steal it >_>

Another fail: I forgot Heather doesn't have enough base strength to steal a Spear in 4-4 >_>

Fails: I just realized... Aren't herons supposed to eat fish, insects, amphibians and that sort of thing? Unless wikipedia was lying to me. Like, I don't think they're that delicate and not-meat-eating-y. Wtf Reyson

Aren't humans supposed to eat cow, pig, eggs, drink milk, chicken, fish?

We still have vegans and vegetarians. Just because Reyson doesn't eat them doesn't mean the other Herons don't either.

Win

Astrid got +3 Spd and +3 Str in 5 level ups (too bad that I decided not to use her this run).

Fail

Base level Titania got hit by the Hammer guy in 3-1, who only had a displayed hit of 9...

Epic Wins

I decided to use Rolf and Shinon in a playthrough. BOTH maxed all of their stats.

In a different playthrough, I decided to use Lethe and Lyre. BOTH maxed all of their stats besides Luck at level 34. They could do 14 X 2 damage to the Black Knight without support bonuses.

I beat Part 2 Final (or whatever chapter with Ludveck) with Haar in 5 turns.

Epic Fails

The first time I played the second-to-last chapter in Part 3, a lot of my units were close to Ike's group when they appeared.

Ike got critical'd by a Killer Bow Snipe in Chapter 3-2 and died.

I lost on the chapter where the Black Knight defends Micaiah against Jarod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More wins:

-Elincia either stunning or critting every enemy on 2-P. I think there was only one she didn't.

-Tormod for critting Jarod in 1-E.

And failures:

-Astrid for critting only once with a Killer Bow throughout 2-3.

On my recent Normal mode run, a team of Micaiah and Sothe, Edward and Nolan (A support, 3rd tier Nolan), and Jill and Volug (B support, 3rd tier Jill) took out every Laguz in 3-13 except two in the northwest corner as well as the Greil Mercenaries except Mist and Rhys, with Sothe dealing the finishing blow on Ike just to be cool. Ike, Mia, and Rolf were the only ones trained with Rolf and Mia both being in 3rd tier and Ike with everything but Mag (7) and Luck (21) capped. Mia was actually taken out easily by Resolve!Nolan but Rolf had enough HP/Def to avoid a ORKO by Nolan and so Edward had to finish him off, losing out on the chance for Mist. Shinon, Gatrie, and Rhys all appear on the last turn, which is the turn I also need to finish Ike, so Sothe, Jill, and Volug just weren't enough. I figured if anything, leaving only the healers alive was acceptable.

This is the same run where I took out everyone in 3-6 except the Black Knight and killed Kieran, Tanith, and Sigrun on 3-12. I'm awesome.