Most AWESOMEST Character

Anouleth

I think shouting his name with joy 3 times upon his arrival, and the fact that she cared so deeply about his 'honor' (Conversation to get his Brave Lance) is more than enough convincing for me that there is definitely something between em...

She screamed his name because without Geoffrey and the knights, she doesn't have a really huge chance of beating Ludveck, plus Ludveck originally lured Geoffrey and company into a trap. Elincia should obviously care about how the freaking commander of the Royal Knights is doing. As for the honor, I'd respect it too because he heavily supports her. In fact, I do respect Geoffrey for that and can't entirely hate him, although I do dislike him for taking Elincia away from her Ike. xP

KS: I agree, Boyd is epic. <3

Also don't forget that she just recently lost her milk-sister Lucia. (Or at last had little reason to believe Lucia would survive to reunite with her) Since she and Geoffrey are the persons that mean most to her, it must have been an incredible relieve to know that at the very last he is fine.

Also Nolan 'Chuck Noyce' is the most awesome. He can take several hits in the part of the game where everyone is as fragile as a Heron fist and he shares a sexy Earth affinity. What more can you ask for?

Exactly, Geoffrey means a fuck ton to her, unlike Ike.

Thats a bit overdoing it. Elincia even said in PoR that Ike and the mercs are irreplaceable to her:

"Elincia: As you said, Lucia and the others are very important to me. They are family. I may presume too much, but...well... My lord Ike, you and the others are also irreplaceable to me, so... I ask for your continued support!" (Quote is from the end of chapter 24)

Also at one point she asked Ike to simply call her Elincia. Which he ultimately did at the end of their A-Support, so I can really see why people think they are romantically interested into each other.

And she, Lucia and Geoffrey pretty much grew up as siblings so of course he means a lot to her but that doesn't automatically mean she is romantically interested into him.

But since they are the one to share an ending, IkexElincia really is out of the window (While she also shares an support-ending with Lucia, Geoffreys is the only one that directly states the 2 married.) but I'm just saying the "unlike Ike" is too harsh.

Edited by BrightBow-User

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think shouting his name with joy 3 times upon his arrival, and the fact that she cared so deeply about his 'honor' (Conversation to get his Brave Lance) is more than enough convincing for me that there is definitely something between em...

She screamed his name because without Geoffrey and the knights, she doesn't have a really huge chance of beating Ludveck, plus Ludveck originally lured Geoffrey and company into a trap. Elincia should obviously care about how the freaking commander of the Royal Knights is doing. As for the honor, I'd respect it too because he heavily supports her. In fact, I do respect Geoffrey for that and can't entirely hate him, although I do dislike him for taking Elincia away from her Ike. xP

KS: I agree, Boyd is epic. <3

Also don't forget that she just recently lost her milk-sister Lucia. (Or at last had little reason to believe Lucia would survive to reunite with her) Since she and Geoffrey are the persons that mean most to her, it must have been an incredible relieve to know that at the very last he is fine.

Also Nolan 'Chuck Noyce' is the most awesome. He can take several hits in the part of the game where everyone is as fragile as a Heron fist and he shares a sexy Earth affinity. What more can you ask for?

Exactly, Geoffrey means a fuck ton to her, unlike Ike.

Thats a bit overdoing it. Elincia even said in PoR that Ike and the mercs are irreplaceable to her:

"Elincia: As you said, Lucia and the others are very important to me. They are family. I may presume too much, but...well... My lord Ike, you and the others are also irreplaceable to me, so... I ask for your continued support!" (Quote is from the end of chapter 24)

Also at one point she asked Ike to simply call her Elincia. Which he ultimately did at the end of their A-Support, so I can really see why people think they are romantically interested into each other.

And she, Lucia and Geoffrey pretty much grew up as siblings so of course he means a lot to her but that doesn't automatically mean she is romantically interested into him.

But since they are the one to share an ending, IkexElincia really is out of the window (While she also shares an support-ending with Lucia, Geoffreys is the only one that directly states the 2 married.) but I'm just saying the "unlike Ike" is too harsh.

I'd have to argue that Geoffrey being the "noble knight" and Elincia being "milk-sister" to Lucia along with Elincia being raised just like a normal girl means that she should be gaga over Geoffrey. The fact that she isn't means she doesn't appear to have romantic interest in Geoffrey. He's gotta be a few years older, she was around while she was early teens and saw him go off to battle. Isn't this the typical scenario in some stories for her having a massive crush on the guy? I could cite examples from various manga/anime if I searched, but I'm sure we all know this. It's practically a trope. And yet he's the one that is crushing over her and she seems to just see him as an important person like Lucia. She sees him more as a brother. I don't know how everyone feels about their siblings, but I suspect seeing your sibling alive after fearing the worst would cause a large amount of joy in most of us.

I suspect the marriage is political, or possibly pity. She feels bad that he's so head over heels and she knows it will look good politically so she takes pity on him. She cares about him, sure, just not that way.

Plus he's a twit.

How is Geoffrey "an insignificant or bothersome person"? I mean, he's extremely helpful both in game and in the story, sooo... Sounds to me like someone hates/strongly dislikes him simply because it ruins a shipped pair. Look, I'm all for Ike x Elincia, but to say E X G is stupid (Even though it's extremely standard) is just being bitter.

I have to take Narga's side on this one. Elincia, to me, seemed to see Geoffrey as nothing more than a brother figure and highly important person serving her.

Also, to add to the thing about Ike only calling her Elincia rather than Princess, he did so without realizing it, indicating that he doesn't care that she's a royal, he loves her anyway. Ike is like that. He doesn't judge people by their covers or what they are. That's why he gained so much respect from both the beorc and laguz.

While I don't think Geoffrey/Elincia is stupid, it IS the only pairing in all of FE that I strongly dislike.

I have to take Narga's side on this one. Elincia, to me, seemed to see Geoffrey as nothing more than a brother figure and highly important person serving her.

Also, to add to the thing about Ike only calling her Elincia rather than Princess, he did so without realizing it, indicating that he doesn't care that she's a royal, he loves her anyway. Ike is like that. He doesn't judge people by their covers or what they are. That's why he gained so much respect from both the beorc and laguz.

While I don't think Geoffrey/Elincia is stupid, it IS the only pairing in all of FE that I strongly dislike.

Elincia X Tibarn?

Although, like you said, Ike is like that,he doesn;t care much about rank, so calling Elincia by name isn;t exactly an indication of love.

Well... Yes, to you, and to plenty of other people, I'm sure, but to ME, I see her and Geoffrey as a couple, even from PoR. Sure, there was something there between her and Ike, but I think that was because he was the only other person there who was, well... caring and/or comforting and was around her age and was a male. Look, I'm not denying that I was disappointed when Ike had no ending with Elincia whatsoever, but you cannot say there was NO indication of something between Elincia and Geoffrey, it was smacking you in the face slightly in PoR, and then full force in RD...

Well... Yes, to you, and to plenty of other people, I'm sure, but to ME, I see her and Geoffrey as a couple, even from PoR. Sure, there was something there between her and Ike, but I think that was because he was the only other person there who was, well... caring and/or comforting and was around her age and was a male. Look, I'm not denying that I was disappointed when Ike had no ending with Elincia whatsoever, but you cannot say there was NO indication of something between Elincia and Geoffrey, it was smacking you in the face slightly in PoR, and then full force in RD...

Yes, that Geoffrey has a little girl crush on Elincia and Elincia feels bad that he'd be alone without her. That's made blatantly obvious.

Yup, that too.

Also, I prefer Boyd to Nolan. I can never get any of the Dawn Brigade to be good except Sothe and Edward. The Greil Mercenaries are generally godly though. Holy crap.

I hate the DB chapters so much. I've gotten some good DB members but most of them take a lot of work and it gets tedious sometimes

GMs are cool but there are too many good choices to choose from. the imbalance in the teams drives me nuts

All characters that show their nipples in ANYTHING is usually shit.

However, Volug's nipples caused such catastrophe that they needed to be removed in order to balance the game.

Same thing with Nolan's beardfist and Danved's 10 Men ability.

I'm not saying I don't think there was anything at all between Geoffrey and Elincia. I think there was a brother-sister thing going on with only Geoffrey wanting to take it further.

I hate the DB chapters so much. I've gotten some good DB members but most of them take a lot of work and it gets tedious sometimes

GMs are cool but there are too many good choices to choose from. the imbalance in the teams drives me nuts

I don't exactly hate the Dawn Brigade chapters, as I do like Edward quite a bit, but I agree, I liked Ike and his mercenaries better. How powerful and skilled they are just shows how damn good of a leader Ike really is. Ironically, he doubted his own skills. XD

And Ike is the strongest of them all. Typical for the leader, but that's Ike for ya!

Zihark.

Not only is he much like Stefan in terms of personality and that both of them do not detest the laguz, also he can become h4x with the POR transfer data, and that he's hawt. <3

He even lives with the Laguz in the ending.