The Last Promise

Crimson Red

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm playing the constellation and i have a question. how do you use the angelic wing, and what does it do? i remember you saying it raises caps but is there a more detailed explanation of its effect?

i'm playing the constellation and i have a question. how do you use the angelic wing, and what does it do? i remember you saying it raises caps but is there a more detailed explanation of its effect?

I can't remember the details, but I believe your character needed to be level 20 to use it? It raises all caps except HP and luck by 5, and I think it raises your max level cap to 30 as well.

That's what I could remember, anyways.

just tried it. it doesn't work on anyone. i'm guessing it's a glitch. oh well. i guess i'll stop playing TLP until the next patch. was looking forward to super stats falcon knight.

The character needs to be promoted and level 20, aka the max level that you can get without it (and without cheating of course). I've been playing the beta and so far I've been able to use the Angelic Wing on most of the characters. Shon can't use it in my game, and a few others. There's a beta spreadsheet to look at for reported bugs and such.

Did you buff Corben? He seems to grow into a balanced Cav with fe8!Trainee type luck.

Oh and you could buff Artur by with a paragon-giving hold item only for tier 1 units?

Despite having battle saves in FE10, Savestates still feel kind of like cheating to me, maybe because of the convenience of them or the RNG abuse possibilities.

Hey Blazer, love the game so far.

Its my first time playing through it and I encountered a game freezing bug at chapter 11-12 when a messenger tells the Kelik's mercenaries of Siegfried's capture. It happens regardless of whether you trust the blonde swordsman. Here's a savestate of it it: http://www.mediafire.com/?2876vfd3br55458

I was able to get around the game freezing bug by resetting the game after I saved in game.

Hi there,

Are you sure you're using v1.3, the latest non-glitchy patch?

That issue should have been fixed a while ago and hasn't been reported for a long time.

Just make sure you didn't somehow use v1.2 or the VERY glitchy and unsuggested beta of v2.0 =)

Thanks

assuming by "siegfried's story" you mean part 1

I think they do but if so their stats go down to their bases IIRC

tbh I'm not sure how I don't know the answer to this question ._. I should prob look into it

Hey guys. Im by chapter 21 of the game and have yet to unlock any supports, im pretty positive now that i wont unlock them ever. Is there an extra patch with the supports or is it just some problem with my file?

Or rather they are but they're glitchy and only available in the very glitchy beta that is only for betatesting purposes

In other words, you should wait for them to be fixed and put in an official release: sorry until then

I've just found a glitch. Chapter 23, It starts the scene with the 4 protagonists in Alicia, fighting. Everytime you restart this chapter, they get exp for the kills. I noticed because i restarted it twice and my level 18 Kelik got to level 20.

So after a long time, a computer crash, and procrastination, I finally got back to editting a map of Solum. Tracing over the sketch, trying to properly represent several features, downloading the font used for the maps in Lord of the Rings, finding a tutorial on making a proper back ground, I managed to create this:

SolumMap1_zpse2aa853a-1_zpsc1524c55.gif

Not quite finished in my opinion. I feel like there are some more features that need to be added to make it look more vivaceous, like some rivers in Magnus and areas that were mentioned in the story but never visited. Right now, it's just the places from the course of the story.

Edited by Red Dingo