Phoenix's Sprite Gallery.

Phoenix

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have to make all the CW wielders first. We're ... missing a few to say the least :unsure:

Anywyvern ...

PROJECT ISOTOV

I needed to make a full body Iso or I was going to be depressed so I spent three days on this.

This sprite was made using a combination of just about every other technique I've used on previous full bodies. I won't say it's the best, but if you can tell what parts were used and where they came from, you'll probably see how difficult this was to produce. In case you can't.

Ingredients:

Head: Zihark

Chest: Zihark

Arms: Volug (official art jpg, not the sprite)

Jacket: Karel (official art jpg)

Feet: Matthew (Official art jpg)

Okay here is the beta in PNG format cause I'm getting sick of gifs.

Isotovfullbodybeta.png

*waits for Kiryn to run in here pointing out similarities between Iso and Edward Elric*

Well,I'll help out and request you sprite Damian,so you have more CW wielders to use.

Anyhow,these are all really well done,and while the reason isn't the one given above,if you find time,I'd like to see what you can do with Damian and Aiya,if you wanna throw em in the queue

@ Queue

Current Queue (who invented this word? :/ )

Danielle (need Snike's details)

HM (if Snowy sends details)

Damian

Aiya

Banner (???)

Current Sprited CWs

Esphyr

Iso

Morgan

Helios

Chase

Conrad

Still missing Damian, Arrin, and Reika.

Three new STUFFs :D

Nothing but women this time ...

Daniellebeta-1Pale.png

DANIELLE

This is one of Snike's more aloof characters from LoAF.

She's friendly but trigger happy and doesn't afraid of blasting anything she sees as evil/mortal enemies/Anti-Jerdons ... etcetera. She seems to have a flirt fling going with Chase thanks to the game of Truth or Dare.

VivekaLucilleandJasmine.png

(from left to right)

Lucille/Viveka/Jasmine

LoAF needs three pegasus knights flying around soooo yeeeeah ...

If you can't tell by their expressions, Viveka is the smart one(smart ass one), Lucille is the duty-bound serious no matter what one, and Jasmine is the cross between Irina and Danielle one.

Edited by Phoenix

VivekaLucilleandJasmine1.png

NEW VERSION (Only changes made were to Jasmine. Not easily noticeable)

I changed one thing that I didn't like once I noticed it and updated the group sprite, but for the most part, I'm still experimenting with mouth designs. After awhile, the regular mouths get so boring looking and even a little unattractive, so I'm steadily branching out.

Info:

Lucille's mouth was a test to see if I could remove lipstick from Calil's mouth.

Jasmine's mouth was a test to increase lip fullness, though I decided to shorten it since it looks weird on someone like Mia.

Viveka never got any comments on her face before ... sooo ... yeah. Not sure what to tell ya. Viv's mouth was taken directly from Anna (FE9) and blurred a little.

Ahhhh image caches ... how they anger me -_-

EDIT:

Not sure how the file got mixed up. I deleted the old one so ... yeah. Will probably touch up Lucy later. I've got other sprites in the queue now >_<

Edited by Phoenix

I can see clearly now that the photobucket thing is gone

I don't see much changes, and I liked the other one, so... I totally hate this one naturally I like this one too.

Seeing as you killed off Lucille, that sprite's kinda useless now...

So you're saying I shouldn't sprite Miranda either then? Cause ... she's like totally dead >_>'

I honestly cant wait for the Aiya/Damian sprites. I'm going to point out every single flaw.

Screw you, Kai XD

So you're saying I shouldn't sprite Miranda either then? Cause ... she's like totally dead >_>'

I meant the group sprite is kinda irrelevant because they can't really be in a group anymore.

Unless they all die which would be somewhat depressing.

Edited by Lightning

Three stuffs :D

I actually wanted to hold off on these for a bit(so I could post more images), but I realized that my next two projects are full bodies so it's probably best to separate them. Anyway, here's the latest batch of sprites/mugs/portraits/tachie.

Damianbeta-1.png

DAMIAN

Damian is Ether's main character in the LoAF rp. He's known for his sexually unethical past, but is an all around good guy. As for his actual relevance, he's the wielder of the Crimson lance Gae-Borg, and a Colonel in the Halton military, as well as the son of Bethold(CW forger).

Aiyabeta.png

AIYA

Aiya is Damian's Lieutenant and a wyvern rider. I started the joke about her and her flying T-90(her wyvern is a bull wyvern which is several different kinds of huge). She sticks to swords for the most part, and is a victim of expertise capacity(no I will not go into this until the time comes muhahahahaaah). She's also Damian's lover ... the first in his heart I assume >_>'

For the curious ...

What it took to make Aiya:

Almedha's hair

Anna's head

Sigrun(FE9) mouth and nose

Mist's eyes

Jill's armor (resculpted)

Oscar's gauntlets

Sothe's knife (official artwork knife and sheath)

Full custom shiny badge thing

Verrybeta.png

VERRY

Verry is Psych's only relevant shadow mage girl in LoAF. The others are rumored to be killed off. If so, I will gladly do the honors. As for Verry, I liked doing "Verry bad idea" jokes about the mages, but if she's the okay one, then I'm fine with not skewering her alive(plus I develop fondness for characters I sprite so just watch how relevant Kamilla becomes once I sprite her), though the likely hood of her becoming a party npc is tragically slim.