Phoenix's Sprite Gallery.

Phoenix

The other thing is, maybe it's just my eyes acting weird, but the color of her hair is... well, strikes me as odd in relation to the rest of her for some reason, looks like it should be a little lighter, less saturated. Might be a color coordination thing, might be a peculiarity of my vision. Not sure.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was specifically trying to avoid bright blonde(Ixion/Viveka) for a change. That's about it for the hair color. I had an alternate version of her with black hair but ... meh(looked too much like Reika).

MIRANDA UPDATE

It's kinda funny actually because she was supposed to have this type of hairstyle originally. I just couldn't figure out what I was doing at the time and settled for the Lachesis hairstyle >_>'

Anyway ...

Changes:

Changed some of the shading to look sharper and more defined

Changed hair saturation (more saturated)

Changed her hairstyle (though now she looks like a generic superhero from The Watchmen >_>' )

MirandaFullbodybeta-3.png

Edited by Phoenix

I know her thumb seems pasted on but you guys haven't warn thin gloves before have you? XD

They aren't surgery gloves. Those are seams from sewing the gloves together. If that wasn't realistic I'd change it.

NEW STUFF :D

Derekfinal.png

DEREK MUNKTAN

Hotter than you imagined huh? Well now you know. Basically Heath on a horse aka, awesome. Derek is the calm, cool, and very well collected sword cav unit belonging to Snike. He's known for busting on Damian and getting passed all of Viv's BS detectors unscathed. Possibly Levski's rival if they both develop an interest in her or any other women in the group, though the two get along well enough.

Alexandrabeta-3.png

ALEXANDRA (can't remember last name if there was one)

Alexandra is a general in the Septimian army, and is held in varies regards by the rpers for her thrashing of Damian, Conrad, and Helios before being defeated. She is to date one of the most effective boss units the group has faced and is a potential PC according to Snike. Yeah the base was Neph ... and damn was this one fun once I realized what I could do with her armor :)

So Derek has Stefan's head.

Why do I feel you could have copy pasta Geoffry, and it would have accomplished the same thing? >_> :facepalm:

Different eyes. Armor's slightly custom, as well. >___>

Alexandrabeta-3.png

ALEXANDRA (can't remember last name if there was one)

Alexandra is a general in the Septimian army, and is held in varies regards by the rpers for her thrashing of Damian, Conrad, and Helios before being defeated. She is to date one of the most effective boss units the group has faced and is a potential PC according to Snike. Yeah the base was Neph ... and damn was this one fun once I realized what I could do with her armor :)

Wow she looks awesome!!! =) I like the silvery armor.

• 4 weeks later...

TWO STUFFS :D (actually five)

I finally got around to making a Morgan update, but you won't notice any changes without a close comparison ... so here ya go. (Original on the left, update on the right)

Morganbeta2.pngMorganbeta2-1.png

Charlottebeta.pngCharlottebeta2.pngCharlottebeta3.pngCharlottebeta4.png

Charlotte(s)

Charlotte is one of Luna's(Cynthia's) characters in LoAF. She's based on Disney princesses from what I hear and it shows. She also acquired a magical color changing dress from God knows where. Since I couldn't decide on a dress color, I decided to go ahead and turn the color changing dress into a bit of an illustration. These are just betas and I may update them if any noticeable problems start to bug me, but til then ... (yeah I already talked with Luna about that strand ...)

The eye's fixed, I see.

I like the amazing technicolor princess. Other than the strand, but c'est la vie.

Actually six things~ Phoenix needs to learn to count.

I noticed Morgan's skin tone evened out a bit. She has a fat ass, and a giant forehead still however. >_>

You needed green man. And appearently, Charlotte's magic dress, gives her magic color changing hair as well. It looks weird. And she must be Kamilla's twin. :awesome:

and a giant forehead still however. >_>

Psych, the kid who's never seen a girl without bangs.

I... honestly don't see mich changes in Morgan, but her skin does look a bit smoother. Charlotte is great though. I think yellow suits her best.

TWO STUFFS :D

Stuff #1 is Alferis ... and yeah I'm deviating from my presentation format ... I'm a bit off today so pay it no mind. Anyway here are two pics to start. One with Alferis before his face was burned to a cinder which I will have to edit to look plainer soon for Sage, and one with his mask on. Alferis is a character from LoAF belonging to Dark Sage. He's pretty social for an ex bandit.

Alferisbeta.pngAlferismaskbeta.png

Yes that mask is from where you probably think it's from :lol:

Next up we have a fullbody project that I somehow completed in only eight and a half hours or so. Booyah. Here's a profile for convenience. This character is a future PC not involved in LoAF but depending on which rp follows, he may be in the universe as a canon character. If not he'll be in the universe I intended for him.

Name: Chance (This is only a nickname, his real name has been narrowed down to one of three possible names)

Sex: Male

Class: Myrmidon

Backstory: His backstory depends on which rp he's in. There are currently Two backstories, one in which hes is a relative of Viveka's and the other in which he is a deserter from a mysterious organization. His personality in either role is the same.

Chance-RedBrand.png

Stuff 1 is pretty good. Don't see how you could get 'plainer' without changing the hair color, though.

Stuff 2 is WTF Badass. Minor issue with him being a Myrm instead of a Merc, but c'est la vie.

Stuff 2 reminds me of Lloyd Reed. A lot.

Its still great though.

Stuff 1 is simply amazing though. Keep up the good sprites!