If you had a pokemon in real life it would be........

Ansem

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Lapras: we're goin' out on the ocean and i'm FISHIN' :lol:

Gardvoir

Who wouldn't want their own guardian angel? (Or ballroom dancer ^^)

I was heavily considering this, myself.

Latias.

Powerful enough to break stuff, it can surf through water, it has psychic capablitities, and it can fly. Plus it can transform into anything it wants, so it wouldn't be attacked in this world where people think Pokemon don't exist (neither do I, but hypothetically speaking). Plus she's so adorable. ^^

Anything that isn't uber tier I don't count, for those of you who will say "NO LEGENDARIES!"

Bidoof!!!

I think I would want a Swinub as house pet, just 'cause it's so dang adorable. But if I could battle other people, I'd definitely go with Flygon. He'd also make going to school way more awesome too.

Then again, a homework slave Alakazam would always be useful.

Latias.

Powerful enough to break stuff, it can surf through water, it has psychic capablitities, and it can fly. Plus it can transform into anything it wants, so it wouldn't be attacked in this world where people think Pokemon don't exist (neither do I, but hypothetically speaking). Plus she's so adorable. ^^

Anything that isn't uber tier I don't count, for those of you who will say "NO LEGENDARIES!"

Legendary != uber.

Regardless, for this discussion, no Legendaries, as opposed to no ubers makes more sense, as Legendaries are unique, one of a kind, single instance Pokemon, whereas all the other Pokemon are species.

Besides, no ubers would mean I couldn't have my Wobbuffet. 8]

Shoot, I dunno. Like Lightbrand said, Tropius is awesome (and is my favorite Pokemon, if it weren't for the banana and the lack of evolution).

On the other hand, Flygon, and Charizard are awesome too.

I guess I'll go with Luxray. A Lightning type Lion? Too great to think about.

Legendary != uber.

Regardless, for this discussion, no Legendaries, as opposed to no ubers makes more sense, as Legendaries are unique, one of a kind, single instance Pokemon, whereas all the other Pokemon are species.

k314w4.png

Remember in one of those Pokemon movies? Latias and Latios are shown to have children. There for, not unique, one of a kind, or single instance. They COULD be counted as species.

Then again by your argument because of the rules in this topic, no pokemon would be a species since we each have on pokemon

Nothing too big, I want it to fit in the house.

Ditto will do, since it can transform into literally anything. Maybe even a car or a motorbike, or something.

Nothing too big, I want it to fit in the house.

Ditto will do, since it can transform into literally anything. Maybe even a car or a motorbike, or something.

Or a female version of you :P

Also you stated Gyarados earlier in the thread.

Edited by Dio

Or a female version of you :P

Also you stated Gyarados earlier in the thread.

Oshi- so I did, didn't notice. Ditto needs the thing it transforms into in front of it doesn't it? That is the only slight drawback - but still would be awesome nonetheless.